***TMI WARNING; NOT FOR THE BASHFUL****

Options

Replies

• SaberEsPoder
    SaberEsPoder Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    OP, THANK YOU for posting this...I have been wondering for a while! I just log it as hiking, but whoever said calisthenics has a good idea as well :) I miss hiking...
  • harvo
    harvo Posts: 4,676 Member
    Options
    Ya'll are making me jelly.

Does solo count? :ohwell:

Edited for patheticness.

Wth is wetting with people...you should not have to go solo...but i think i would need to watch a session to see if it is worthy of counting.....
  • jboccio90
    jboccio90 Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    dat feel when single and question is not applicable.

you don't have to be in a relationship to get some haha
  • JenAndSome
    JenAndSome Posts: 1,895 Member
    Options
    If it is part of your daily activities (walk to work, clean house, get laid) then no.
  • fitmom07
    fitmom07 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    I don't count it. That is usually an every day activity!
  • Juliejustsaying
    Juliejustsaying Posts: 2,332 Member
    Options
    tumblr_mn98lnbVxY1qdl0bqo1_400.gif
  • sprinthard
    Options
    Totally depends if you are on top or bottom.
  • Melissa22G
    Melissa22G Posts: 847 Member
    Options
    No.

And this is not TMI.

It's like cleaning your house- you don't add those calories because it's something you're supposed to do or do anyway.
  • CubanSammich
    Options

Seriously though, If you are going more than 1/2 hour My hats off to you..Its no longer fun when you are doing all the work and all the pressure is on you not to finish early...go f__k yourself wore,

If you CAN'T go more than a half hour, good god I'm sorry. Get your *kitten* to the gym, work up some stamina, and chill with Jill.
    Not cant, more like Won't. IN most if not all my experiences, the other party is worn out or cant continue. theres only 3 holes to ram your ___ into and those wear out under constant pressure. Doesnt take half hour to hammer in a nail, YOu start out slow, work a rythm and pound it in..
  • RllyGudTweetr
    RllyGudTweetr Posts: 2,019 Member
    Options
    BRB, figuring calorie burn on five-knuckle-shuffle.
  • redheaddee
    redheaddee Posts: 2,005 Member
    Options
    Nope, it is a bonus.

Though, do it vigorously enough and you can earn a post-sex sandwich.

This.
    /thread
  • K_Serz
    K_Serz Posts: 1,299 Member
    Options
    Nope, it is a bonus.

Though, do it vigorously enough and you can earn a post-sex sandwich.

Indeed!

20130719-costanza-bed-eating.jpg

CooooooSTANZA!
  • TheBitSlinger
    TheBitSlinger Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    Dang, I just "exercised" last night, but now I may need to run home over lunch.
  • _Krys10_
    _Krys10_ Posts: 1,234 Member
    Options

Seriously though, If you are going more than 1/2 hour My hats off to you..Its no longer fun when you are doing all the work and all the pressure is on you not to finish early...go f__k yourself wore,

If you CAN'T go more than a half hour, good god I'm sorry. Get your *kitten* to the gym, work up some stamina, and chill with Jill.
    Not cant, more like Won't. IN most if not all my experiences, the other party is worn out or cant continue. theres only 3 holes to ram your ___ into and those wear out under constant pressure. Doesnt take half hour to hammer in a nail, YOu start out slow, work a rythm and pound it in..

What if your lady is not finished in the 30 minutes or less?
  • harvo
    harvo Posts: 4,676 Member
    Options
    I personally don't count it as i have already eaten calories i will burn......and i eat plenty....
  • TheBitSlinger
    Options
    What if your lady is not finished in the 30 minutes or less?

What do you think training is for?
  • jboccio90
    jboccio90 Posts: 644 Member
    Options

Sex is a two way street, you don't have to be in love with your partner but there should be at least a mutual respect for one an other and you should care about her needs since she cares about yours enough to have sex with you.
    This mentality makes me sad :(
  • escloflowneCHANGED
    escloflowneCHANGED Posts: 3,038 Member
    Options
    Would you count a 30 second jog!? That's why sex doesn't count!
  • TheBitSlinger
    Options
    90 minutes?!

Eff that, I have things to do.

what else could you possibly want to be doing more??!!!

A question I ask daily...
  • leadiax3
    leadiax3 Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    I dont log that. It is definitely a bonus.
This discussion has been closed.