Picture+016.gif
  • Cranquistador
    Cranquistador Posts: 39,744 Member
    Options
    Sup?
  • Tag2393
    Tag2393 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    If you're talking about 1200 calories then no it's probably not enough unless your day consists of sitting on a couch and never moving. Good luck with your metabolic damage goals of 2013
  • Tag2393
    Tag2393 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Just read that last thread. Holy ****. So apparently eating 2500 calories is alot to try to gain weight??? Lo fuking l. I lost two pounds a week and the lowest I've went is 2800 and I'm done dieting now. My maintenance is around 3800. Peasants
  • cingle87
    cingle87 Posts: 717 Member
    Options
    Why did I wasted my time reading 20 pages of butthurt? I need to rethink what im doing with my life!
  • blah2989
    blah2989 Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    My daily goal consists of only 1200 calories, but then I also add in cleaning and exercising. So.Im not tracking when I get up and walk around the house, but it works. ( I also intake more than 1200, based on activity level) but when I was doing 1200-1300, I didnt feel like I was hungry constantly or anything.
  • deksgrl
    deksgrl Posts: 7,237 Member
    Options
    cheeseburger1.jpeg
  • ladynocturne
    ladynocturne Posts: 865 Member
    Options
    Is this thread really still going or is it the dribs and drags?
  • ladynocturne
    Options
    Is this thread really still going or is it the dribs and drags?

How many calories for each of those things?

More than you can handle.
  • deksgrl
    deksgrl Posts: 7,237 Member
    Options
    My daily calorie goal is 1200, but then I add in pizza and ice cream and I lift heavy ****, and I lose weight.

Yes, boys and girls, throw out your green tea and master cleanse and eat this magic pizza and ice cream and you too could lose weight!!
  • ladynocturne
    Options
    My daily calorie goal is 1200, but then I add in pizza and ice cream and I lift heavy ****, and I lose weight.

Yes, boys and girls, throw out your green tea and master cleanse and eat this magic pizza and ice cream and you too could lose weight!!
    That pizza and ice cream come with a side of fingers down your throat?

Not cool, man.
  • NavyKnightAh13
    NavyKnightAh13 Posts: 1,394 Member
    Options
    cheeseburger1.jpeg

:love: This made me hungry for one :grumble:
  • ladynocturne
    Options

That pizza and ice cream come with a side of fingers down your throat?

Not cool, man.
    what

What?