RacerX_14 Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    cheeseburger1.jpeg

Yes!! This!!
  • ladynocturne
    ladynocturne Posts: 865 Member
    Options
    u avvin a giggle mate?

Yeah not srs. Just a little looped and feel like killing off the rest of this thread.

But also probably a little gauche to joke about EDs on a weight loss website.
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    My daily calorie goal is 1200, but then I add in pizza and ice cream and I lift heavy ****, and I lose weight.

Yes, boys and girls, throw out your green tea and master cleanse and eat this magic pizza and ice cream and you too could lose weight!!
    That pizza and ice cream come with a side of fingers down your throat?

Dude, not cool. There are people with eating disorders (like bulimia) that are in recovery on MFP. :angry:
  • magerum
    magerum Posts: 12,589 Member
    Options
    Just read that last thread. Holy ****. So apparently eating 2500 calories is alot to try to gain weight??? Lo fuking l. I lost two pounds a week and the lowest I've went is 2800 and I'm done dieting now. My maintenance is around 3800. Peasants

Meh, I lose on 3000 daily & my maintenance is about 4100. I fail to see the point?
  • redladywitch
    redladywitch Posts: 799 Member
    Options
    I want cheesecake. :bigsmile:
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    In...

...for more hate.
  • deksgrl
    deksgrl Posts: 7,237 Member
    Options
    In...

...for more hate.

But, but....

Who could hate bacon kitteh?

viral-bacon-kitten.jpg
  • CyberEd312
    CyberEd312 Posts: 3,536 Member
    Options
    In for round 2 and I brought some bacon!!!

bacon-1024x754_zps85120231.jpg
  • etoiles_argentees
    etoiles_argentees Posts: 2,827 Member
    Options
    Just read that last thread. Holy ****. So apparently eating 2500 calories is alot to try to gain weight??? Lo fuking l. I lost two pounds a week and the lowest I've went is 2800 and I'm done dieting now. My maintenance is around 3800. Peasants

Meh, I lose on 3000 daily & my maintenance is about 4100. I fail to see the point?

Hahaha! Just proved what a pal said on my thread.! You can eat more than anyone! You win. Against a 5' 2, 102 pound girl. :laugh:

Good night.
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options

Hahaha! Just proved what a pal said on my thread.! You can eat more than anyone! You win. Against a 5' 2, 102 pound girl. :laugh:

Good night.

So what if he can eat that much and if your friend said Magerum eats that much? Do you even get the point he and the other poster are making? Or is scoffing at them for no real reason the plan here?
  • Achrya
    Achrya Posts: 16,913 Member
    Options

Good night.

When did he say he expects a smaller lighter woman to eat as much as him?

Never?

Oh.
  • Shellz31
    Shellz31 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    th_Toilet_Dive-flush.gif
    Picture+016.gif

I'm going to think of this now every time you-know-who posts. Goes so well with her profile pic :drinker:
  • liana__x
    liana__x Posts: 90
    Options
    i eat 1000-1300 cals a day and i find it hard to even add up to that much at times! - sometimes i wonder what people eat who go over 2000 cals etc..
  • Achrya
    Options
    i eat 1000-1300 cals a day and i find it hard to even add up to that much at times! - sometimes i wonder what people eat who go over 2000 cals etc..

Fruits, vegetables, meat, dairy, starches....the usual. Just bigger portions.
  • liana__x
    Options

I see. I couldn't do that, I'd be stuffed & i'd get tummy aches if I ate loads. Sugar makes me gain weight, I'm trying to get rid of my addiction!
  • magerum
    magerum Posts: 12,589 Member
    Options

Good night.

Huh? :huh:
  • Achrya
    Options

I see. I couldn't do that, I'd be stuffed & i'd get tummy aches if I ate loads. Sugar makes me gain weight, I'm trying to get rid of my addiction!

Well I certainly don't eat until my stomach hurts. I just don't have a problem putting down 6-7 ounces of meat, 100+ grams of veg, and 100+ grams of rice/pasta/potato at a time (with cheese and condiments as needed) and maybe some bread. This doesn't make for a large meal at all (I've taken pictures), just perhaps a calorie dense one.

...No comment on the sugar thing
  • lee91356
    lee91356 Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    so stop bringing it up as a point of challenge. keep your calorie count to yourself whether you eat 200, 1200, or 2000. geeesh peoples
  • liana__x
    Options

Well I certainly don't eat until my stomach hurts. I just don't have a problem putting down 6-7 ounces of meat, 100+ grams of veg, and 100+ grams of rice/pasta/potato at a time (with cheese and condiments as needed) and maybe some bread. This doesn't make for a large meal at all (I've taken pictures), just perhaps a calorie dense one.

...No comment on the sugar thing

.. K