Calorie Counter

You are currently viewing the message boards in:

Sleep in clothes or naked

Replies

• iMagoiMago Posts: 5,652Member Member Posts: 5,652Member Member
    naked and dreaming down in my sunken dead city at the bottom of the ocean 😛🙈
  • johnbtay3johnbtay3 Posts: 170Member Member Posts: 170Member Member
    A single sock....I don't want to get too cold
  • lifeovpilifeovpi Posts: 121Member Member Posts: 121Member Member
    I wear a big shirt and granny panties
  • Vikka_VVikka_V Posts: 8,505Member Member Posts: 8,505Member Member
    my sleeping gowns usually have a leg-of-mutton sleeve, tight bodice and either crinolette or bustle depending on which sleeping quarters i retire to, both with a chemise & straight seam corset paired with fastened knickers over my bellifortis iron breeches locked to preserve purity vows

Thank-you, this is my "word of the day", learned something new!
  • tinkerhellraisertinkerhellraiser Posts: 5,153Member Member Posts: 5,153Member Member
    Vikka_V wrote: »
    my sleeping gowns usually have a leg-of-mutton sleeve, tight bodice and either crinolette or bustle depending on which sleeping quarters i retire to, both with a chemise & straight seam corset paired with fastened knickers over my bellifortis iron breeches locked to preserve purity vows

Thank-you, this is my "word of the day", learned something new!

its a book
    https://dl.wdl.org/18408/service/18408.pdf
  • Vikka_VVikka_V Posts: 8,505Member Member Posts: 8,505Member Member
    How about "lounge around the house in clothes or naked?"
  • justinewillcutyoujustinewillcutyou Posts: 505Member Member Posts: 505Member Member
    Shorts and a big t shirt. I can’t sleep naked, it gives me nightmares of being places and I’m naked.
  • TwitchyMacGeeTwitchyMacGee Posts: 619Member Member Posts: 619Member Member
    Tonight I’m sleeping in gym clothes because I plan to roll out of bed in the morning to gym.
  • happimess01happimess01 Posts: 3,147Member Member Posts: 3,147Member Member
    Shorts and a big t shirt. I can’t sleep naked, it gives me nightmares of being places and I’m naked.

what if that place is a nude beach?
  • tarebapla5752tarebapla5752 Posts: 6Member Member Posts: 6Member Member
    As far as I know, you need to take real care on your sleep. To have a healthy sleep there are some simple rules that should be taken in sight and as far as I know, sleeping naked is one of the rules. There are many other rules, and you can find them if you will read the article about why is sleeping in a cold room better and you will see what rules you should follow to have a better and healthy sleep. This is really important for your health and having a healthy sleep could boost your immunity. Go on and read the article, you will find a lot of useful tips
    edited February 11
  • Reckoner68Reckoner68 Posts: 2,281Member Member Posts: 2,281Member Member
    I like to wrap myself in ghostly strands of ethereal memories of happier times gone by
  • iMagoiMago Posts: 5,652Member Member Posts: 5,652Member Member
    naked in a sleeping bag while camping with friends, right before a giant psycho in a hockey mask cuts through my tent and slams my bag up against a nearby tree 😜🥰
  • TwitchyMacGeeTwitchyMacGee Posts: 619Member Member Posts: 619Member Member
  • notmyachillesheel8notmyachillesheel8 Posts: 275Member Member Posts: 275Member Member
    Tube socks and a sweater
  • miss_zita_2020miss_zita_2020 Posts: 2,880Member Member Posts: 2,880Member Member
    As a general rule I like to sleep in a comfy pair of pjs.
  • _Miss_chievous__Miss_chievous_ Posts: 1,853Member Member Posts: 1,853Member Member
    Chastity belt
  • gcibsthomgcibsthom Posts: 26,377Member Member Posts: 26,377Member Member
  • ButtermelloButtermello Posts: 77Member Member Posts: 77Member Member
    Most nights before I go to bed, I will lay six strips of bacon out on my George Foreman Grill. Then I go to sleep. When I wake up, I plug in the grill, I go back to sleep again. Then I wake up to the smell of crackling bacon. It is delicious.

Just dont step on it getting out of bed!