Options

Replies

• brundell7376
    brundell7376 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    JYM Chocolate Cookie Crunch all day.
  • marianacarrillo81509
    Options
    Bowmar nutrition is bomb. I've never craved a protein supplement until I tired theirs.
  • Bwilty7
    Bwilty7 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    SFH. Hands down. No soy, no sucralose.
  • AvianDB
    AvianDB Posts: 56 Member
    edited March 2019
    Options
    Six Star Triple Chocolate tastes okay with milk but only with milk.

Muscletech Phase 8 protein powder Chocolate tastes amazing with milk.
  • msurkus
    msurkus Posts: 23 Member
    edited March 2019
    Options
    Mix any good quality vanilla protein powder with Berry Gatorade. The red one
  • superman4880
    superman4880 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Results Nutrition is far the best on the market
    Not only is the Vanilla great tasting but their Peanut Butter is amazing.
  • sammidelvecchio
    sammidelvecchio Posts: 791 Member
    Options
    I have tried so many, and have fallen in love with Spartan Nutrition. Every product i've tried from them is awesome. Affordable and tasty and clean! I use with water and let it sit in the freezer for about 20 minutes, it thickens up nicely.
  • tmpecus78
    tmpecus78 Posts: 1,206 Member
    Options
    psuLemon wrote: »
    PEScience and Quest have been my two favorite ones so far.

I second this. Quest has one of the creamiest vanilla flavors IMO
  • Britxclarity
    Britxclarity Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    Call me crazy but I've been loving the Vega Sport Plant-based Mocha flavored protein powder. It's so yummy and creamy with Almond milk
  • alexdikeos
    alexdikeos Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Synths 6 is absolutely amazing!!!
  • mstarks01
    mstarks01 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    You owe it to yourself to check out truenutrition.com. They have lots of flavors and you can make your own blend. Get 2x flavoring with whichever blend you choose. The chocolate peanut butter is yummy.
  • Momepro
    Momepro Posts: 1,509 Member
    Options
    Could you try adding a couple drops of vanilla in one with mediocre flavor but a good texture?
  • peloNplants
    peloNplants Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I eat a plant based diet. I follow a flexible dieting approach. ( I count macros). I've tried sun warrior as well as Vega sport. Both are good but I've recently discoverd Liv Body. It has digestive enzymes and several servings of greens. It is the best I've ever had and they bake really well. I follow Natalie Matthews. She is an IFBB pro bikini body builder who was recently sponsored by Liv Body. She is vegan and a chef. She uses the protein powders to make high protein waffles, brownies and even donuts. They are pricey but run sales regularly. I've tried the chocolate mocha and the vanilla chai.
  • pbryd
    pbryd Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    Myprotein's Natural Vanilla gets my vote. I wasn't keen on their regular vanilla, tasted a bit 'perfumey', but the natural vanilla is milder.
  • Red5092
    Red5092 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Syntha 6 is amazing! I'm currently enjoying cookies and cream this month.
  • xxTheTallest
    xxTheTallest Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Protizyme is the best tasting I’ve had lots of flavors only 1g sugar
  • stevet621
    stevet621 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    MTS whey on Tigerfitness.com my favorite by far
  • IamSimonIam
    IamSimonIam Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    BioTech USA Iso Whey Zero. They did a vanilla flavour that tasted really good with protein milk. It's like a vanilla milk shake....yum!
    vmliw84f1p49.jpg
  • jdhcm2006
    jdhcm2006 Posts: 2,254 Member
    Options
    I don't have a recommendation for vanilla, but I like Eidopro's flavorless protein powder. I just pop it in a green smoothie or chocolate milk. It's 27g of protein, 1g of carbs, and no added sugar. It does have an underlying dairy taste to it, but it's not overpowering.