What weight is on your driver's license?

Options
12345679»

Replies

• Camera_BagintheUK
    Camera_BagintheUK Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    I live in Ontario and that info is not on our licenses either.

I find it curious that it would be a requirement.

Yes - considering weight is something likely to chnange for a lot of people!
  • Amym26
    Amym26 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Same here, Mine says 135 though I was probably 150 at the time. I'm 130 right now.
  • mazmataz
    mazmataz Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    I moved from the UK to Canada last year, and this is the main reason I'm relucant to switch my license to a BC one...in the UK we don't have our weight on our license! And I know that as soon as I switch over, all of my friends will want to have a look at the obligatory terrible photot...whilst taking quick look at my weight..eeeek!!
  • Camera_BagintheUK
    Camera_BagintheUK Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    Nothing. UK driving licences don't show that info. Mine doesn't even have my photo on it! It's made of paper and is ripped :smile:

My UK licence hasn't even got my right name on because I still haven't got round to changing it after I got married in June, come to think of it when I got the photo one done I used a more flattering younger photo lol! :smile:

LOL I never changed my name either when I got married in 2001! And we've lived at the same address since about 1997 or 1998, before the photo licences came in so that's why I still have my old paper one. But I've got expired points on it so thinking of sending it in to wipe them off it.
  • scott2178
    Options
    Mine says 150 which was correct when I originally received my drivers license. I'm no longer 16, I'm also not 150 lbs. Both numbers have gone up.
  • happysherri
    happysherri Posts: 1,360 Member
    Options
    About 15 lbs less than I weigh now. 150 lbs - Which was my weight in highschool. But I don't want to be what I was in highschool, I want more muscle!
  • MammaMouse
    Options
    Mine says 245. At the time, also a lie.
    I'm 240 now >=)
  • MandyMason7
    MandyMason7 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Mine says 200, I was at least 215 at the time I put that. I got up to 252 but am now 178, I can't wait to get my new license and actually have it be correct!
  • eazy_
    eazy_ Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    It says 300. The day I got it I was closer to 350. Today I am 244.
  • suziepoo1984
    suziepoo1984 Posts: 915 Member
    Options
    Mine got renewed last month, so it says 150 pounds which was true then. Now i am 146 :smile: