Welcome to the new Community design. We know there are some big changes to get used to as well some challenges and bugs. Please check out our post about New Updates To The Community as well as Outstanding Bugs. We will continue to collect feedback and bug issues and will work to make improvements.

The New Singles Hangout...Come & Mingle

Replies

• Cutemesoon
    Cutemesoon Posts: 2,644 Member
    I made it y'all!

giphy.gif

tenor.gif?itemid=12358851
  • mattig89ch
    mattig89ch Posts: 2,648 Member
    wew! nice
  • TomFit18
    TomFit18 Posts: 2,562 Member
    Good morning singles! I get play wedding crasher today! Lol
  • orangegato
    orangegato Posts: 6,491 Member
    Good morning everyone
  • TomFit18
    biewtro3xgej.jpg
  • TomFit18
    Good morning singles hope your weekend has been great! Anyone do anything exciting? Any dates ?
  • Versicolour
    Versicolour Posts: 7,036 Member
    TomFit18 wrote: »
    Good morning singles hope your weekend has been great! Anyone do anything exciting? Any dates ?

No dates for me. I am absolutely knackered. Its probably the lack of coffee. Or stress
  • TomFit18

No dates for me. I am absolutely knackered. Its probably the lack of coffee. Or stress

Well get some coffee in ya!
  • orangegato
    orangegato Posts: 6,491 Member
    Morning.
    I missed out on an invitation to a weekend getaway so no date
  • tuddy315
    tuddy315 Posts: 9,585 Member
    Had a date with 2 of my sisters and my niece who is in town from Seattle. We went to the fall festival Saturday.....if that counts as a date..lol!
  • time4me1122
    time4me1122 Posts: 2 Member
    Hi singles! Empty nest here - am loving myfitnesspal and a month into crossfit too. What's everyone up to?
  • yogidani77
    yogidani77 Posts: 6,978 Member

Date??
    What’s that??? 🤔
  • T1DCarnivoreRunner
    T1DCarnivoreRunner Posts: 11,388 Member
    yogidani77 wrote: »

Date??
    What’s that??? 🤔

I went on a date once... it's been enough years to barely remember it, but at least enough to remember that it happened.
  • TomFit18
    yogidani77 wrote: »

Date??
    What’s that??? 🤔

I know lol!
  • Cutemesoon
    Cutemesoon Posts: 2,644 Member

I took myself out on a date. Does that count?
  • USAFProud
    USAFProud Posts: 1,293 Member

I might have one later if I can move after that long bike ride. “Come on heating pad work faster”

• TomFit18
    USAFProud wrote: »

I might have one later if I can move after that long bike ride. “Come on heating pad work faster”

Well good luck! :)
  • TomFit18
    Good morning singles....lets have a great week!