Myfitnesspal

Message Boards Chit-Chat
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

The New Singles Hangout...Come & Mingle

1111112114116117190

Replies

  • mscanadianbakinmscanadianbakin Member Posts: 138 Member Member Posts: 138 Member
    Sorry to hear about that, it's def his loss. Now I want gelato to go along with my Netflix and no chill lol.
  • slimgirljo15slimgirljo15 Member Posts: 266,060 Member Member Posts: 266,060 Member
    USAFProud wrote: »
    Cutemesoon wrote: »
    USAFProud wrote: »
    Cutemesoon wrote: »
    We made it to Friday singles. Welcome to the weekend!

    Does anyone have any fun plans lined up?

    Dancing with friends tonight, blind date tomorrow (unless I chicken out) and dinner with the parents Sunday

    Ooohhh someone has a date. Be sure to tell us about it. I'll live vicariously thru you. 😂

    Well I got blown off so that’s that. I picked up some Gelato and am staying in watching a couple movies tonight.

    Maybe I’ll just replace all the carpeting in my apartment with wood and tile floors so my landlord will let me get a dog!!

    Hope everyone is having a fun weekend!

    He's definitely not worth a thought.. his loss. I'm thinking you dodged a bullet 🤗
  • mattig89chmattig89ch Member Posts: 2,647 Member Member Posts: 2,647 Member
    USAFProud wrote: »
    Cutemesoon wrote: »
    USAFProud wrote: »
    Cutemesoon wrote: »
    We made it to Friday singles. Welcome to the weekend!

    Does anyone have any fun plans lined up?

    Dancing with friends tonight, blind date tomorrow (unless I chicken out) and dinner with the parents Sunday

    Ooohhh someone has a date. Be sure to tell us about it. I'll live vicariously thru you. 😂

    Well I got blown off so that’s that. I picked up some Gelato and am staying in watching a couple movies tonight.

    Maybe I’ll just replace all the carpeting in my apartment with wood and tile floors so my landlord will let me get a dog!!

    Hope everyone is having a fun weekend!

    Ouch. Can I ask if he did a no-show or something?

    That said, enjoy the me time. :-) What movies are you watching? Maybe we could all get in a chat room and watch something together?
    edited September 2019
  • USAFProudUSAFProud Member Posts: 1,293 Member Member Posts: 1,293 Member
    mattig89ch wrote: »
    Ouch. Can I ask if he did a no-show or something?

    That said, enjoy the me time. :-) What movies are you watching? Maybe we could all get in a chat room and watch something together?

    He did a no show, no call, no text. Nothing
    It’s alright though.
    Watched “Anna” and now I’m watching “Widows”
  • CutemesoonCutemesoon Member Posts: 2,644 Member Member Posts: 2,644 Member
    USAFProud wrote: »
    Cutemesoon wrote: »
    USAFProud wrote: »
    Cutemesoon wrote: »
    We made it to Friday singles. Welcome to the weekend!

    Does anyone have any fun plans lined up?

    Dancing with friends tonight, blind date tomorrow (unless I chicken out) and dinner with the parents Sunday

    Ooohhh someone has a date. Be sure to tell us about it. I'll live vicariously thru you. 😂

    Well I got blown off so that’s that. I picked up some Gelato and am staying in watching a couple movies tonight.

    His loss! Ur night sounded better than hanging out with a stinky ole man anyway!
  • TomFit18TomFit18 Member Posts: 2,562 Member Member Posts: 2,562 Member
    USAFProud wrote: »
    Cutemesoon wrote: »
    USAFProud wrote: »
    Cutemesoon wrote: »
    We made it to Friday singles. Welcome to the weekend!

    Does anyone have any fun plans lined up?

    Dancing with friends tonight, blind date tomorrow (unless I chicken out) and dinner with the parents Sunday

    Ooohhh someone has a date. Be sure to tell us about it. I'll live vicariously thru you. 😂

    Well I got blown off so that’s that. I picked up some Gelato and am staying in watching a couple movies tonight.

    Maybe I’ll just replace all the carpeting in my apartment with wood and tile floors so my landlord will let me get a dog!!

    Hope everyone is having a fun weekend!

    OK Call me next time ....I will show up!
  • neilwijneilwij Member, Premium Posts: 1,634 Member Member, Premium Posts: 1,634 Member
    USAFProud wrote: »
    mattig89ch wrote: »
    Ouch. Can I ask if he did a no-show or something?

    That said, enjoy the me time. :-) What movies are you watching? Maybe we could all get in a chat room and watch something together?

    He did a no show, no call, no text. Nothing
    It’s alright though.
    Watched “Anna” and now I’m watching “Widows”

    Im sorry to hear this, end of the day its his loss, plus what sort of person would not even get in contact? You definitely dodged a bullet there. You're definitely destined for better things 😁🙌
  • JosJourney2018JosJourney2018 Member Posts: 28 Member Member Posts: 28 Member
    Onwards and upwards hun. Icecream and movies sounds better
  • TomFit18TomFit18 Member Posts: 2,562 Member Member Posts: 2,562 Member
    Morning peeps!
  • TomFit18TomFit18 Member Posts: 2,562 Member Member Posts: 2,562 Member
    Happy Monday my friends!
  • michaelroodemichaelroode Member Posts: 173 Member Member Posts: 173 Member
    I need to meet somebody but its difficult for me I work 12 hours a day get home at 19:30 and wake up at 4am to go to gym every morning
  • VersicolourVersicolour Member Posts: 7,014 Member Member Posts: 7,014 Member
    I need to meet somebody but its difficult for me I work 12 hours a day get home at 19:30 and wake up at 4am to go to gym every morning

    I know the feeling. I don't work 12 hours, but all my time is taken up with my kids. Its hard to meet anyone in the places I frequent
  • eatpolerepeateatpolerepeat Member Posts: 25,598 Member Member Posts: 25,598 Member
    Happy Monday singles 💕
  • TomFit18TomFit18 Member Posts: 2,562 Member Member Posts: 2,562 Member
    Happy Monday singles 💕

    Morning!
  • mscanadianbakinmscanadianbakin Member Posts: 138 Member Member Posts: 138 Member
    Happy Monday!
  • mattig89chmattig89ch Member Posts: 2,647 Member Member Posts: 2,647 Member
    Happy Monday Y'all!
    USAFProud wrote: »
    mattig89ch wrote: »
    Ouch. Can I ask if he did a no-show or something?

    That said, enjoy the me time. :-) What movies are you watching? Maybe we could all get in a chat room and watch something together?

    He did a no show, no call, no text. Nothing
    It’s alright though.
    Watched “Anna” and now I’m watching “Widows”

    Ouch, yea... forget that guy then.

    Glad you still managed to have a good night though!
Sign In or Register to comment.