Calorie Counter

You are currently viewing the message boards in:

The New Singles Hangout...Come & Mingle

Replies

• CutemesoonCutemesoon Posts: 2,514Member Member Posts: 2,514Member Member
    We made it to Friday singles. Welcome to the weekend!

Does anyone have any fun plans lined up?
  • Sentinel_UKSentinel_UK Posts: 140Member, Premium Member Posts: 140Member, Premium Member
    USAFProud wrote: »
    Welcome to the club. So far it’s it’s been my best decade yet! 👍🏻
    Huh? I wouldn’t have thought you were in your forties yet!

Some days I def feel it 😂

• Sentinel_UKSentinel_UK Posts: 140Member, Premium Member Posts: 140Member, Premium Member
    Cutemesoon wrote: »
    Morning guys. Hope everyone has a productive day!

Feeling like crap, but soldiering through the week. Think I picked up a big or something from the dirty water at Tough Mudder. Raspy throat and sinuses blocked. Horrible cough too. Thankfully is all in the head and not chest 👍🏻

Have a great rest of week.

Wanted to do Tough Mudder years ago. Then read about the possibility of swallowing muddy water with animal fecal matter ... Uhhmmm ... HARD PASS.

You're certainly a brave one. Feel better!!

Thank You, 48hrs and I’m a lot better. 👍🏻

Unfortunately not, was suppose to be working Night Shifts this weekend. But as I’m off work sick for the week, I’m taking advantage of not doing Nights to get decent nights sleep. Cough and sore throat has kept me up all night the last couple of nights.

• mattig89chmattig89ch Posts: 2,041Member Member Posts: 2,041Member Member

Sunday, I'm taking a board gaming friend to the shooting range for the first time. I'm excited, its been a month since I went shooting.

Afterwards, we're getting together for some board games. Gonna be fun on the bun.
    edited September 2019
  • yogidani77yogidani77 Posts: 6,882Member Member Posts: 6,882Member Member

Day 2 at home with a sick young man 😔
    We made it all the way to school and no sooner had I walked through the door when they called me to come back and get him ☹️
    We were supposed to go to his brothers game tonight and a USM game tomorrow night. Def missing tonight and possibly tomorrow night too......
    🤞🏼I don’t get sick too and that my boy feels better soon. I hate to see him feeling bad
    yogidani77 wrote: »

Day 2 at home with a sick young man 😔
    We made it all the way to school and no sooner had I walked through the door when they called me to come back and get him ☹️
    We were supposed to go to his brothers game tonight and a USM game tomorrow night. Def missing tonight and possibly tomorrow night too......
    🤞🏼I don’t get sick too and that my boy feels better soon. I hate to see him feeling bad

Hope your boys feels better soon 👍🏻

• T1DCarnivoreRunnerT1DCarnivoreRunner Posts: 9,944Member Member Posts: 9,944Member Member

Going to run in a new area and hopefully some target practice with a couple of guns as well.
  • USAFProudUSAFProud Posts: 1,214Member Member Posts: 1,214Member Member

Dancing with friends tonight, blind date tomorrow (unless I chicken out) and dinner with the parents Sunday

Dancing with friends tonight, blind date tomorrow (unless I chicken out) and dinner with the parents Sunday

Don't chicken out! You got this!
    mattig89ch wrote: »

Don't chicken out! You got this!

I’m with him ☝🏼
    Worst case scenario he’s a turd and you come home early and snuggle up with a book or something.
    Or maybe he turns out to be awesome 🤷🏻‍♀️
    Either way have fun 😊
  • USAFProudUSAFProud Posts: 1,214Member Member Posts: 1,214Member Member
    “He’s a turd”

Luv that. My luck I’ll scare him away anyway because I’m too independent, stubborn and appointed. He supposedly knows this already so that’s good.
    edited September 2019
    “He’s a turd”

Luv that. My luck I’ll scare him away anyway because I’m too independent, stubborn and appointed. He supposedly knows this already so that’s good.

Being the experienced world traveler I am (😉), I can honestly say I don't get how that's scary.
    “He’s a turd”

Well, if he can’t handle that you don’t need him anyway...but if he already knows that you’re already ahead of the game 👍🏼
    I’m convinced that my independence might be why I’m still single but I’m still not sure that’s a bad thing. I prefer no relationship at all to a bad relationship
  • T1DCarnivoreRunnerT1DCarnivoreRunner Posts: 9,944Member Member Posts: 9,944Member Member
    “He’s a turd”

Some of us prefer women with such qualities.
  • eatpolerepeateatpolerepeat Posts: 10,345Member Member Posts: 10,345Member Member

Good luck for your date. Have fun dancing too

Happy saturday singles 💕
  • TomFit18TomFit18 Posts: 2,527Member Member Posts: 2,527Member Member

Good luck tonight! Have fun!
  • TomFit18TomFit18 Posts: 2,527Member Member Posts: 2,527Member Member
    Good morning my friends! Little hungover but ok... might need drinks again later today!
  • CutemesoonCutemesoon Posts: 2,514Member Member Posts: 2,514Member Member

Ooohhh someone has a date. Be sure to tell us about it. I'll live vicariously thru you. 😂
  • neilwijneilwij Posts: 1,035Member, Premium Member Posts: 1,035Member, Premium Member
    “He’s a turd”

You won't scare him away you'll be fine just be yourself. You got this 🙌😉