The New Singles Hangout...Come & Mingle

Options

Replies

• vanityy99
    vanityy99 Posts: 2,583 Member
    Options
    1sphere wrote: »
    I'm hurt over a thought I have, can't seem to come find a resolution to this thought... I don't think it's even worth discussing

You’re shattering my whole heart.
    Who did it
    Let me at em💥😞
  • mattig89ch
    mattig89ch Posts: 2,648 Member
    edited March 2020
    Options
    had days like that. I need to distract myself by playing games, or doing things that force my mind off its track and onto something else. Not the greatest coping mechanism, but it works for me.

So my day has been a quiet Sunday workday. Very calm, very uneventful. Iz nice.
  • 777Gemma888
    777Gemma888 Posts: 9,578 Member
    Options
    @T1DCarnivoreRunner ... How has all the marathon cancellations affected your running schedule?

It sucks... all the races are getting cancelled. I'm down to maybe being able to run a couple races in the next month. :( I even decided to skip my run today because I have no motivation.

giphy.gif

I immediately thought of your plans to check off as much of the availed marathon spots and visit with Singles members whilst you were within their locstats.

Are there any decent hunting spots where you are. I know you used to hunt with your brother before the job relocation. Might prove to be a decent distraction. +/-
  • 777Gemma888
    Options
    I'm hurt over a thought I have, can't seem to come find a resolution to this thought... I don't think it's even worth discussing

Hmmmm that is a toughie. We are here if you eventually need to release the pressure valve for alternate optics/ eyes ... Bouncing board. Hugs.
  • nels5850
    nels5850 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    nels5850 wrote: »
    New to all of this. Happy Sunday everyone!

Hi. Do you have any TP that I can borrow?

😅😄😃😂🤣

Sorry, I'm hording it for myself haha
  • T1DCarnivoreRunner
    T1DCarnivoreRunner Posts: 11,502 Member
    Options
    @T1DCarnivoreRunner ... How has all the marathon cancellations affected your running schedule?

It sucks... all the races are getting cancelled. I'm down to maybe being able to run a couple races in the next month. :( I even decided to skip my run today because I have no motivation.

giphy.gif

I immediately thought of your plans to check off as much of the availed marathon spots and visit with Singles members whilst you were within their locstats.

Are there any decent hunting spots where you are. I know you used to hunt with your brother before the job relocation. Might prove to be a decent distraction. +/-

Fortunately, I got all the states in my region done except 1. I was starting to work on half marathons in all the states but everything is getting cancelled. As to hunting, no... I don't think there is probably anything in season and I'm not really that interested in it right now anyway.
  • 777Gemma888
    Options

giphy.gif

Fortunately, I got all the states in my region done except 1. I was starting to work on half marathons in all the states but everything is getting cancelled. As to hunting, no... I don't think there is probably anything in season and I'm not really that interested in it right now anyway.

At least you are on point @bold . Too bad @nothing in season to hunt.

We are getting paranoid to run within our neighborhood as people are just coughing, sneezing and sputtering, as they walk/run by our home. Gross level -10. Indoor running and drills it shall be for us.

Hope you find something to do with all your excess energy.
  • T1DCarnivoreRunner
    T1DCarnivoreRunner Posts: 11,502 Member
    Options

giphy.gif

We are getting paranoid to run within our neighborhood as people are just coughing, sneezing and sputtering, as they walk/run by our home. Gross level -10. Indoor running and drills it shall be for us.

IDK if I would say I have excess energy. These nagging injuries I've had since Nov. can maybe heal.
  • AriesFL
    AriesFL Posts: 810 Member
    Options
    It’s great that I am single. I don’t have to share this precious, soft TP.
  • 777Gemma888
    Options

giphy.gif

IDK if I would say I have excess energy. These nagging injuries I've had since Nov. can maybe heal.

A much needed reprieve it is then. ☺ I vaguely remember you mentioning nagging pain back in Nov. Take care of yourself and your cat. Hugs.
  • 777Gemma888
    Options
    AriesFL wrote: »

Ahhhhh ... But now we ALL know you have loo paper AND YOU'RE SINGLE. 🛒
  • nels5850
    Options
    AriesFL wrote: »

We best stuck together. People are already starting to plot against us single people with all the TP. Lol
  • AriesFL
    AriesFL Posts: 810 Member
    Options
    Good luck anyone try getting them. I have three and a half rolls. Is it worth the battle?
  • ec_0109
    ec_0109 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hello, first time chatting in the forums.... I did not stock up on TP, I figured worse case scenario, there are leaves outside 😂
  • nels5850
    Options
    Well, I bought tp a long time ago. And I still have like 36 rolls left! But I would not recommend starting a battle. I have a couple deer mounts that might be a good deterrent. Haha
  • mattig89ch
    mattig89ch Posts: 2,648 Member
    Options
    nels5850 wrote: »
    Well, I bought tp a long time ago. And I still have like 36 rolls left! But I would not recommend starting a battle. I have a couple deer mounts that might be a good deterrent. Haha

Ha! Good point. And yea, I got a window NRA sticker on my car window too. X-D

How's we doing this afternoon? Staying safe?
  • ec_0109
    ec_0109 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I would rather have LSD than toilet paper rolls

Lavender Scented Douches?... lol