Calorie Counter

Message Boards Chit-Chat
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

The New Singles Hangout...Come & Mingle

Replies

• CutemesoonCutemesoon Member Posts: 2,619 Member Member Posts: 2,619 Member
    Good morning everyone. I'm back after returning from my European vacation. What did I miss? Did anyone go on any dates?
  • michaelroode1980michaelroode1980 Member Posts: 163 Member Member Posts: 163 Member
    Cutemesoon wrote: »
    Good morning everyone. I'm back after returning from my European vacation. What did I miss? Did anyone go on any dates?

Good morning I didn't but cant wait for the weekend I can pretend and go on a date with two girls at once, my two daughters ;)

I'm still at work have a late meeting at 18h00 and then home to pack my gym bag for a run tomorrow morning

• wwwtheselion11wwwtheselion11 Member Posts: 424 Member Member Posts: 424 Member
    mattig89ch wrote: »
    Good afternoon, from Colorado. Hopefully all having a wonderful day. I am happily single, after being in abusive relationship. That i had to end. Do to my health mentally and physically. I am always looking for respectful friends. Im am 36 an disabled from a tumor in my spine.

Welcome to the thread! Snacks are on the left, bathroom's down the hall on the right. ;-P

Any chance you put a restroom sign up. It took me 24 hrs to find the bathroom, so i just used mine.
  • T1DCarnivoreRunnerT1DCarnivoreRunner Member Posts: 10,456 Member Member Posts: 10,456 Member

Depends on how you define "date." Does it count if the woman I am following dating is unaware?
  • 1sphere1sphere Member Posts: 4,048 Member Member Posts: 4,048 Member
    In my humble opinion, you should try to keep your work and life as separate as possible. You can be friendly with your co-workers, but they will never be your friends. They will always be there to earn a living, as you will be.

Those you choose to spend time with outside of work, that's where your friends are. But inside work, just coworkers.

I agree. I go to work to make money NOT friends! If that were to happen, then ok. It's rare tho. I tend to limit personal conversations with co-workers. I've worked in offices where everyone went out to drink after work. The stories & videos I saw afterwards made me happy I always declined their invitations.

giphy.gif
    well you can see it that you'll make good friends in some jobs, and maybe not in others

I am also with the opinion it's a good idea to leave a place if you feel completely disconnected there. But that isn't always common to feel that way.
    edited February 25
  • meraki6meraki6 Member Posts: 24 Member Member Posts: 24 Member
    Hey hey, I'm from PA
    @wwwtheselion11 What did you do in that 24 hours looking for the bathroom 😂

A sign would help. I get lost (or go exploring... ).
    edited February 26
    @michaelroode1980
    So you have daughters or no?

If someone is willing to fly me to Europe, bring it on😁😂
    @Cutemesoon
    @T1DCarnivoreRunner
    Not according to the show YOU. Learning a lot, I see.
  • krina01xkrina01x Member Posts: 4 Member Member Posts: 4 Member
    :/ Im painfully single and its starting to get to me looool
  • CutemesoonCutemesoon Member Posts: 2,619 Member Member Posts: 2,619 Member

Depends on how you define "date." Does it count if the woman I am following dating is unaware?

I'm quite sure that is called STALKING not dating. 🤔
  • T1DCarnivoreRunnerT1DCarnivoreRunner Member Posts: 10,456 Member Member Posts: 10,456 Member

Potato, potahto
  • mattig89chmattig89ch Member Posts: 2,478 Member Member Posts: 2,478 Member
    In my humble opinion, you should try to keep your work and life as separate as possible. You can be friendly with your co-workers, but they will never be your friends. They will always be there to earn a living, as you will be.

Those you choose to spend time with outside of work, that's where your friends are. But inside work, just coworkers.

I agree. I go to work to make money NOT friends! If that were to happen, then ok. It's rare tho. I tend to limit personal conversations with co-workers. I've worked in offices where everyone went out to drink after work. The stories & videos I saw afterwards made me happy I always declined their invitations.

Glad I'm not the only one. :)

Hows we doing in here?

• wwwtheselion11wwwtheselion11 Member Posts: 424 Member Member Posts: 424 Member
    meraki6 wrote: »
    Hey hey, I'm from PA
    @wwwtheselion11 What did you do in that 24 hours looking for the bathroom 😂

A sign would help. I get lost (or go exploring... ).

Well lucky me . My bathroom was in front of me. So i used it. Besides that for the 24 hrs i did go explore this room. Am i tired? "Yes ". Do my legs hurt.?"Ofcourse they do. "♿💩🧻🚽🤔👉👈☝️😉😆😀😁😂🤣
    krina01x wrote: »
    :/ Im painfully single and its starting to get to me looool

Please explain painfully single? Does the heart hurt? If so it might be a health issues. Do you feel weak in the legs? That might be lack of eating.

Laughing out loud
  • erickirberickirb Member Posts: 12,407 Member Member Posts: 12,407 Member
    1sphere wrote: »
    what do you think about sexy people at work (who are not in your department)? Sometimes I'd like to say hi, and most times I feel like I should keep my nosy intruding *kitten* to myself

just make out with them at the Christmas party in the elevator... though that can make for awkward days if you run into each other often
  • tinak33tinak33 Member Posts: 9,899 Member Member Posts: 9,899 Member
    erickirb wrote: »
    what do you think about sexy people at work (who are not in your department)? Sometimes I'd like to say hi, and most times I feel like I should keep my nosy intruding *kitten* to myself

just make out with them at the Christmas party in the elevator... though that can make for awkward days if you run into each other often

:D
  • 1sphere1sphere Member Posts: 4,048 Member Member Posts: 4,048 Member
    erickirb wrote: »

Insightful. lol
  • michaelroode1980michaelroode1980 Member Posts: 163 Member Member Posts: 163 Member
    @meraki6 yes I have two daughters 8 and 6
    qexyq2syrlrw.jpg
  • TomFit18TomFit18 Member Posts: 2,535 Member Member Posts: 2,535 Member
    Good morning singles! Let's have great day!