The New Singles Hangout...Come & Mingle

Options

Replies

• nels5850
    nels5850 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    mattig89ch wrote: »
    nels5850 wrote: »
    Well, I bought tp a long time ago. And I still have like 36 rolls left! But I would not recommend starting a battle. I have a couple deer mounts that might be a good deterrent. Haha

Ha! Good point. And yea, I got a window NRA sticker on my car window too. X-D

How's we doing this afternoon? Staying safe?

As safe as I can be haha. I just found out that a coworker may have been in contact with someone with the virus... So there is that haha. But other than that, all is good. How about you?
  • ec_0109
    ec_0109 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Well, I bought tp a long time ago. And I still have like 36 rolls left! But I would not recommend starting a battle. I have a couple deer mounts that might be a good deterrent. Haha

staying safe thanks, my work has closed for at least 4 weeks so I am filling my time getting into a solid workout routine 😁 unfortunately a lot of businesses are shutting down too... how long till the gyms take it up too??
  • mattig89ch
    mattig89ch Posts: 2,648 Member
    Options

As safe as I can be haha. I just found out that a coworker may have been in contact with someone with the virus... So there is that haha. But other than that, all is good. How about you?

Well, my regular group of board game players all said they weren't going to show tomorrow. But other then that, doing pretty good.
  • XxFunctionalStrengthxX
    XxFunctionalStrengthxX Posts: 2,466 Member
    Options
    ec_0109 wrote: »

staying safe thanks, my work has closed for at least 4 weeks so I am filling my time getting into a solid workout routine 😁 unfortunately a lot of businesses are shutting down too... how long till the gyms take it up too??

A lot of gyms are closed as it is. Or, will be closing in the next day or two.
  • ec_0109
    Options

A lot of gyms are closed as it is. Or, will be closing in the next day or two.

All restaurants and bars are closing today, my gym is still open but dead, its crazy
  • erickirb
    erickirb Posts: 12,293 Member
    Options
    So with social distancing and being cold in many climates and many things closed... what are people doing for dates for the next little while?
  • nels5850
    Options

Well, my regular group of board game players all said they weren't going to show tomorrow. But other then that, doing pretty good.

Time to break out the puzzles it would seem!
    I'm lucky my gym hasn't shut down... Yet. But we'll see how long that will last.
  • nels5850
    Options
    erickirb wrote: »
    So with social distancing and being cold in many climates and many things closed... what are people doing for dates for the next little while?

Well I strike out everywhere sooo... I don't have that issue 😂
  • ec_0109
    Options

hazmat suits and 6ft personal space, hand signals would be helpful lol... but in all seriousness, a trip to the park would be fun, trail hiking maybe
  • nels5850
    Options

hazmat suits and 6ft personal space, hand signals would be helpful lol... but in all seriousness, a trip to the park would be fun, trail hiking maybe

I went for a nice trail hike date this past weekend! It was really fun! My date didn't even poop while we where there so nothing to clean up! 🐶🐶
  • ec_0109
    Options

I went for a nice trail hike date this past weekend! It was really fun! My date didn't even poop while we where there so nothing to clean up! 🐶🐶

my trail date partner generally love to stop at every tree and bush and make sure everyone knows its his 🤣tle16tsta1hz.jpg
  • ec_0109
    Options
    p.s. he loves avocados
  • scottiam543
    scottiam543 Posts: 1,074 Member
    Options
    So do I
  • T1DCarnivoreRunner
    T1DCarnivoreRunner Posts: 11,502 Member
    Options

my trail date partner generally love to stop at every tree and bush and make sure everyone knows its his 🤣tle16tsta1hz.jpg

What an excellent trail friend!
  • ec_0109
    Options
    So do I

they are delicious
  • ec_0109
    Options

What an excellent trail friend!

thank you, he is pretty great 😄 he goes everywhere with me
  • nels5850
    Options
    Cutemesoon wrote: »

I'm not against doing video dates. We both set up a table at our houses, set up the camera & talk over dinner.

longdistancerelationshipcooktogether.png

That is adorable! 😍