The New Singles Hangout...Come & Mingle

Replies

• LiftingSpirits
    LiftingSpirits Posts: 2,207 Member
    captain marvel tomorrow >:]!

I really want to see this, but have been sick and may just huddle under a blanket all weekend instead of being social to any degree
  • amyk4598
    amyk4598 Posts: 6 Member
    Good morning!!! I'm trying to get more "involved" with life Lol.....sooooo let's see how this goes :)
  • yogidani77
    yogidani77 Posts: 6,978 Member

It looks really good. Enjoy. I'll be scrambling over some rocks somewhere

I ❤️ this SO MUCH!!!! Post pics please 😊
  • mbaker566
    mbaker566 Posts: 11,233 Member
    yogidani77 wrote: »

I really want to see this, but have been sick and may just huddle under a blanket all weekend instead of being social to any degree

You could go by yourself and not talk to anyone....
    I’ve never been to the movies by myself but I do most of my 5K’s by myself. I generally know no one and then I treat myself to a meal by myself afterwards. It’s kind of refreshing to have some alone time

When I was single before I would sometimes see a movie by myself, but not if I was sick.

I've wanted to do one of those couch to 5K training programs. I don't think I could run by myself like that. Do you ever run with a group? or usually just by yourself?

if you go to a local running store, they might be able to direct you to a group

i am a lone runner.
  • yogidani77
    edited March 2019

I’ve never been to the movies by myself but I do most of my 5K’s by myself. I generally know no one and then I treat myself to a meal by myself afterwards. It’s kind of refreshing to have some alone time

When I was single before I would sometimes see a movie by myself, but not if I was sick.

I've wanted to do one of those couch to 5K training programs. I don't think I could run by myself like that. Do you ever run with a group? or usually just by yourself?

My brother ran my first ever 5K with me, and I ran one a while back with some friends from work, but I run the majority by myself.
    I’m doing one on Saturday night by myself....
  • yogidani77
    cdlee4 wrote: »
    Got into work early today and it’s friyay so i snuck over for a quick haircut and feel good with the results.

n24sst0vqb4y.jpeg

You look great!!!! I like seeing this smiling face 😊
  • yogidani77
    mbaker566 wrote: »

i am a lone runner.

My brother ran my first ever 5K with me, and I ran one a while back with some friends from work, but I run the majority by myself.

Thank you, ladies! I think I'll do just that. There is a local running store that some friends from work really like and recommend to me. Good luck on your 5K tomorrow night!!! Do you have a time goal?

I am working toward under 30 minutes by May, it would be nice to do that tomorrow but my times been off a little lately so I’m just going to enjoy the run and see what happens 😊
  • yogidani77

i am a lone runner.

Thank you, ladies! I think I'll do just that. There is a local running store that some friends from work really like and recommend to me. Good luck on your 5K tomorrow night!!! Do you have a time goal?

I am working toward under 30 minutes by May, it would be nice to do that tomorrow but my times been off a little lately so I’m just going to enjoy the run and see what happens 😊

I hope you break 30 minutes, but I like your attitude about it to just enjoy it and let it happen :smile:

Thank you! You’re such a sweetheart ❤️
  • mbaker566
    mbaker566 Posts: 11,233 Member

i am a lone runner.

I hope you break 30 minutes, but I like your attitude about it to just enjoy it and let it happen :smile:

Thank you! You’re such a sweetheart ❤️

oh i wish i could break 30. i'm at 33 on my best day. 35 on a good day
  • George_of_the_Jungle
    George_of_the_Jungle Posts: 3,316 Member
    G'mornin glories!
  • mscheftg
    mscheftg Posts: 485 Member
    Good morning!
  • tinak33
    tinak33 Posts: 9,883 Member
    G'mornin glories!

mscheftg wrote: »