Calorie Counter

You are currently viewing the message boards in:

The New Singles Hangout...Come & Mingle

Replies

• tinak33tinak33 Posts: 8,973Member Member Posts: 8,973Member Member
    tinak33 wrote: »
    zx1kmll8siw5.gif

It's amazing how often you say that, @tinak33 (usually, in a very different context o:) )

uu0afhbfs5dd.gif
  • Nacho_DaddyNacho_Daddy Posts: 458Member Member Posts: 458Member Member
    zx1kmll8siw5.gif

It's amazing how often you say that, @tinak33 (usually, in a very different context o:) )

uu0afhbfs5dd.gif

You know that you can't just post the "top part" of that pic... so much better with a more complete understanding.

cpsj1qauo6x1.gif
  • CutemesoonCutemesoon Posts: 2,287Member Member Posts: 2,287Member Member
    Hey singles! I've been enjoying the summer, but NOT the oppressive heat. Went on a few vacations. Got "flewed out." 😂 (If you don't know what that is, google it)

What have you guys been up to?
  • VersicolourVersicolour Posts: 5,662Member Member Posts: 5,662Member Member
    Nice! I have been in partial hibernation since it is winter for me! My brain is mostly asleep and my stomach just wants to store food for the cold days. I can't feel my toes half the time. Otherwise, life goes on regardless! 🤣

Still very much single and not looking like that will change any time soon
  • SharsouSharsou Posts: 4,526Member Member Posts: 4,526Member Member
    Seems I missed something, not aware which thread it was! ☹️
  • burlygirl91burlygirl91 Posts: 5,372Member Member Posts: 5,372Member Member
    Hey everyone 👋 nothing exciting, just work
  • TomFit18TomFit18 Posts: 2,265Member Member Posts: 2,265Member Member
    HI...thought I would make an appearance!
  • SharsouSharsou Posts: 4,526Member Member Posts: 4,526Member Member
    Hey butiful peeps! Enjoying the English summers, weather, food, life is good.. someone intriguing will make it even more awesome! 😊
  • yogidani77yogidani77 Posts: 6,072Member Member Posts: 6,072Member Member
    Hey 👋🏼
    Nice to see some posting going on in here 😊
  • 1sphere1sphere Posts: 1,839Member Member Posts: 1,839Member Member
    being single isn't sad, it's fine as long as you're modest about being alone
  • eromligyppaheromligyppah Posts: 74Member Member Posts: 74Member Member
    Being single just gives me more time to work out, and more $ for my kids.
  • _BlahBlah_BlackSheep__BlahBlah_BlackSheep_ Posts: 2,083Member Member Posts: 2,083Member Member
    Oh, hey! Is it time for our quarterly check in with everyone? 😆

Still single, not broken (as in bones) anymore, and kicking *kitten* in the gym. Getting myself back out there socially with meetup groups (hiking, tubing, paddleboarding, etc) after 5 months of being a homebody thanks to injuries. So I guess I'm doing well?
  • 1sphere1sphere Posts: 1,839Member Member Posts: 1,839Member Member

Still single, not broken (as in bones) anymore, and kicking *kitten* in the gym. Getting myself back out there socially with meetup groups (hiking, tubing, paddleboarding, etc) after 5 months of being a homebody thanks to injuries. So I guess I'm doing well?
    go you! Tubing looks like a lot of fun, I want to try this sometime
    Yeah.... still single as well. Attempting the online dating scene. It's weird. lol
    Trying to get out more during the summer ("festival season"), and get some sun and exercise. Got a few more festivals lined up. Other than that, just prepping for my daughter's first year going to school. Pre-K. Took that morning off of work. Totally gonna cry. lol
  • T1DCarnivoreRunnerT1DCarnivoreRunner Posts: 9,508Member Member Posts: 9,508Member Member
    I am also still single, just moved to TN, and I don't have time to date anyway.
  • burlygirl91burlygirl91 Posts: 5,372Member Member Posts: 5,372Member Member
    Still single but kinda dating

I'd say you are doing well! And making up for lost time from when you were broken. lol
  • dlbohl1991dlbohl1991 Posts: 732Member Member Posts: 732Member Member

Hey guys 🙇‍♂️🙋🏼‍♂️
    dlbohl1991 wrote: »
    Hey guys 🙇‍♂️🙋🏼‍♂️

Hey! 👋🏿
    Yeah.... still single as well. Attempting the online dating scene. It's weird. lol
    Trying to get out more during the summer ("festival season"), and get some sun and exercise. Got a few more festivals lined up. Other than that, just prepping for my daughter's first year going to school. Pre-K. Took that morning off of work. Totally gonna cry. lol

It seems like online dating is tough. Hope you find success soon!