Welcome back to the single world!

Options
skydiveD30571
skydiveD30571 Posts: 281 Member
After a long time away, I've returned to the single world! Hello again all you beautiful single people!

Replies

• WilBSkinee
    WilBSkinee Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Hello! Welcome back!!
  • Tropical_Turtle
    Tropical_Turtle Posts: 2,236 Member
    Options
    Welcome back!
  • jennifer_417
    jennifer_417 Posts: 12,344 Member
    Options
    Hi! Welcome back to our ranks!
  • footiechick82
    footiechick82 Posts: 1,203 Member
    Options
    It's so much fun... single a month (ish) ... too bad I'm already dating a wonderful guy! now... to settle down with him? LOL
  • skydiveD30571
    Options
    I'm ready for the fun side! It's been a little over 2 years for me
  • footiechick82
    footiechick82 Posts: 1,203 Member
    Options
    Same... it was just over 2 years... the fun began and continues :laugh:
  • skydiveD30571
    Options
    Same... it was just over 2 years... the fun began and continues :laugh:

You've got my attention :happy:

Now back to school to remember how this game works
  • NaomiLyn15
    NaomiLyn15 Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    Welcome back. I've been back for a little over a year now and its definitely a game I have to re-learn. :) I'm not sure I've figured it out yet.
  • Caddell
    Caddell Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I'm back after 13 years. Honestly, it's a tad terrifying.
  • DJMIKEY1
    DJMIKEY1 Posts: 523 Member
    Options
    I have no clue how it works anymore:sad:
  • NaomiLyn15
    Options
    I'm back after 13 years. Honestly, it's a tad terrifying.

I definitely can agree with that. I tried dating a bit last year and early this year, but it just isn't easy. So, I haven't tried again. Seems like its all just a big game and thats not what I'm looking for. So, I am waiting for the universe to just throw someone at me. lol
  • ldrosophila
    ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member
    Options
    Here's to hoping your dates are fun and dont feel like bad job interviews. :drinker:
  • A_Healthier_Me2013
    A_Healthier_Me2013 Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    being in a relationship is sometimes overrated ...
  • dpwellman
    dpwellman Posts: 3,271 Member
    Options
    Welcome.

Hopefully it won't be too long. Single gets boring after a while. . .

Plus, I couldn't date my way out of a wet paper bag. I have no CLUE, really. Tired of being just "a nice guy". Meh.
  • Follow_me
    Follow_me Posts: 6,120 Member
    Options
    I agree. Too many games. Throw something at me already universe! LOL
  • skydiveD30571
    Options
    Im in that awkward phase in between stages. People my age have gravitated away from the places im comfortable at (country bars for example) and migrated to normal crowded bars. The one thing I had going was that I could dance which was a good ice breaker. I'm not good with words dammit!
  • BranMuffin86
    BranMuffin86 Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    Welcome back!!
  • NaomiLyn15
    Options
    Im in that awkward phase in between stages. People my age have gravitated away from the places im comfortable at (country bars for example) and migrated to normal crowded bars. The one thing I had going was that I could dance which was a good ice breaker. I'm not good with words dammit!

I am in your shoes exactly, only a little older. People my age aren't at the clubs anymore. I actually haven't figured out where they hang out. maybe they are all home with their wives. ha ha. Dancing was always my ice breaker too, so I'm forced to talk to people, which is so scary!
  • dpwellman
    dpwellman Posts: 3,271 Member
    Options
    MFP Singles Lounge. . .
  • Capt_Inzane
    Capt_Inzane Posts: 733 Member
    Options
    Single after 8 year relationship/divorce so yay!!!!! I'm just now comfortable trying to find someone to date but I'm not actively looking for it. I'd rather focus on my diet and just take care of myself for a while. With that being said if someone was interested I'd probably completely change my mind lol.

To meet people I'm signing up for 5k's (zombie runs stuff like that) and a kickball league for my area. I'm not a huge clubber and at 30 it just feel awkward going to bar's and what not as I'm currently not drinking while I diet/get fit (no judgement to those that do just a personal decision for me).

I'm hoping to find someone who wants to be active so therefore I figure I gotta go out and findem!