Replies

• MN_Nice
    MN_Nice Posts: 19
    Options
    Hello! Hello! Hello! *hugs!!
  • elainek79
    elainek79 Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    I dont mind being single ....but do miss a training partner and someone to surprise me with hazelnut americanos in the morning

lol and maybe a couple other things :tongue:
  • Stump_Likker
    Stump_Likker Posts: 2,059 Member
    Options
    Single for 3 years and love it.
  • cupcakegirl81
    cupcakegirl81 Posts: 2,033 Member
    Options
    I definitely can agree with that. I tried dating a bit last year and early this year, but it just isn't easy. So, I haven't tried again. Seems like its all just a big game and thats not what I'm looking for. So, I am waiting for the universe to just throw someone at me. lol

I love that philosophy. I've been waiting, too. Come on universe!!!
  • StPattiesKitty
    Options
    Welcome back to the relm of singles :D
  • Rado_SVK
    Rado_SVK Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    Been single 2 years and dont like it any more...we should create a MFP dating room :smile:
  • Erica_theRedhead
    Erica_theRedhead Posts: 724 Member
    Options
    Been single 2 years and dont like it any more...we should create a MFP dating room :smile:

getweird_zpsd7ebe437.gif
  • Rado_SVK
    Rado_SVK Posts: 442 Member
    Options

getweird_zpsd7ebe437.gif
    :laugh:
  • michellemybelll
    michellemybelll Posts: 2,228 Member
    Options
    being in a relationship is sometimes overrated ...

agreed. i've always thought i was weird though. i'm better being single. i tend to prefer being alone, and can be sucky at sharing. in general, most people exhaust me and discourage me.

in any case, welcome! we have more fun and make better drinks! :drinker:
  • michael1976_ca
    michael1976_ca Posts: 3,488 Member
    Options
    sadly i'vebeen single 11 years it sucks
  • lookin2lose48
    Options
    I have been single for almost 4 years. The longest i have ever been single. There are parts of it i like... i dont have to consider someone else when i make any decisions. I dont have anyone to argue with. I dont have anyone that can hurt my feelings or make me cry. That being said, i also dont have anyone to hold hands with... watch a movie with.. discuss things with... or cuddle with. there are pro's and con's to a lot of things in life.. being single is one of them. i will admit tho, being lonely was the catalyst that got me losing weight. i dont date atm cause i feel so unattractive. it's time for Me to do something about it... look out fella's.. when i lose the weight i want to lose, im gonna be on the prowl lol
  • Erica_theRedhead
    Erica_theRedhead Posts: 724 Member
    Options
    I've been single for a few years now. The toughest thing about being single that I've found is that you can go to extremes. Either you go crazy (WOOOO I'm single) or you get depressed (oh man, another night alone).

It's that point where you can truly feel happy being on your own where you're like, at least I'm living and ready for whatever is next. I travel, I work out, I'm becoming a better me. And really, it's liberating! Best of luck to you, sir!
  • MORECHABLIS
    MORECHABLIS Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Single for 4 years, it changes over time... Enjoyed the 1st 18 months,dating & short 'brief' encounters... Then got bored with dating so haven't bothered for 2 years.... Quite nice just being around friends... But might start looking for a partner/regular date in near future... But dating is so hard work and costly.... I'd much rather spend my cash on doing up my yacht or nights out with friends... Just miss a 'leg over and being close to someone now and then..

Don't think I could deal with jealously of a woman or 'always having to say what I am doing, going or thinking all day every day...
  • Tigermum9
    Tigermum9 Posts: 546 Member
    Options
    Not all women are like that xx
  • PaleoChocolateBear
    PaleoChocolateBear Posts: 2,844 Member
    Options
    Ahhh being single and the perks

raise-your-hands-laid.gif
  • MORECHABLIS
    MORECHABLIS Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Not all women are like that xx

I've not met any yet! LOL
  • rungirl1973
    rungirl1973 Posts: 2,559 Member
    Options
    Single for 4 years, it changes over time... Enjoyed the 1st 18 months,dating & short 'brief' encounters... Then got bored with dating so haven't bothered for 2 years.... Quite nice just being around friends... But might start looking for a partner/regular date in near future... But dating is so hard work and costly.... I'd much rather spend my cash on doing up my yacht or nights out with friends... Just miss a 'leg over and being close to someone now and then..

Don't think I could deal with jealously of a woman or 'always having to say what I am doing, going or thinking all day every day...

Change "women" up there to "men", and I'm right there with ya.
    I've been single again for 4.5 years...
  • dpwellman
    dpwellman Posts: 3,271 Member
    Options
    Ahhh being single and the perks.
    Not for me. Waiting for marriage. . . Again.
  • Monkey_Business
    Monkey_Business Posts: 1,800 Member
    Options
    This isn't a dating site! We are all here to lose weight!

From some of the comments, it sounds like some folks did get rid of some dead weight. :tongue:
  • patentguru
    patentguru Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    In the same boat. After 24 years of marriage, was single for about a week. Not into the dating scene. Now dating someone. Far easier at this age, no BS. First woman I asked on a date now dating.