My first bikini summer

Options

Replies

• BattyKnitter
    BattyKnitter Posts: 503 Member
    Options
    I got a bikini!!! Woooooo 160.6 hit my goal y'all!! Pics coming soon!!!!!

YAY! I'm still on the lookout for mine! Maybe this weekend, I need a new bathing suit soon none of my other ones fit anymore!!
  • laceygaywilson
    laceygaywilson Posts: 330 Member
    Options

YAY! I'm still on the lookout for mine! Maybe this weekend, I need a new bathing suit soon none of my other ones fit anymore!!

I spent my first weekend at the beach with my bikin!! Aaaaaahhhh yes y'all!!! I still don't have pics yet to show off!! I'm always the one behind the camera!! I need a full length mirror to take em myself!! Lol but I did it!!! I was scared at first but wow the freedom I felt once I got out there!!!!
  • laceygaywilson
    Options
    o6amzb020ddg.jpg

My poor belly is so burned!! Hasn't seen the sun in 20 years hahahah oh yeah proof I wore a bikini at the beach y'all!! Tan lines are so weird!! I need to lay out and prep tan for next time!! I have been so busy!!
  • middlehaitch
    middlehaitch Posts: 8,483 Member
    Options
    Ouch, that looks sore. It will probably get itchy in a couple of days too. A little aloe vera may help sooth it.

If you can remember to keep applying sun block next time.

Cheers, h.
    And congrats on getting out there.
  • Katmary71
    Katmary71 Posts: 6,581 Member
    Options

I spent my first weekend at the beach with my bikin!! Aaaaaahhhh yes y'all!!! I still don't have pics yet to show off!! I'm always the one behind the camera!! I need a full length mirror to take em myself!! Lol but I did it!!! I was scared at first but wow the freedom I felt once I got out there!!!!

I bet you rocked that bikini! I'm not brave enough to wear one yet. I bet that sunburn is both annoying and something you're proud of!
  • laceygaywilson
    Options
    Katmary71 wrote: »

I bet you rocked that bikini! I'm not brave enough to wear one yet. I bet that sunburn is both annoying and something you're proud of!

Thank you!!! It my badge of honor!! I used sunblock like crazy but my belly just hadn't seen the light in so long!!! I felt nervous at first.....everyone is looking at me.....NO THEY WERE NOT!! HAHAHA once I realized no one cared then I relaxed and enjoyed myself!! We go back in two weeks!! Gonna work out hard and tan in the backyard!! Aloe is my bestie right now!!!
  • robertw486
    robertw486 Posts: 2,388 Member
    Options
    Katmary71 wrote: »

Thank you!!! It my badge of honor!! I used sunblock like crazy but my belly just hadn't seen the light in so long!!! I felt nervous at first.....everyone is looking at me.....NO THEY WERE NOT!! HAHAHA once I realized no one cared then I relaxed and enjoyed myself!! We go back in two weeks!! Gonna work out hard and tan in the backyard!! Aloe is my bestie right now!!!

Oooouuuch! The amazing part is that you don't even look the slightest bit red anywhere else.

But you are so right about the people looking.... everyone looking. They aren't. As long as you jump in that suit with confidence that is what people are much more likely to notice.
  • TonnnnUK
    TonnnnUK Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on the achievement! You should be proud AND confident as you look great. Hopefully the sunburn doesn't affect you too badly :smile:
  • laceygaywilson
    Options
    Ok so new goal!!! I wanna get to 150 and then go maintenance!!! 160 is good but I wanna hit 150!! Summer of me y'all!! Hitting goals shredding fat and finding confidence like never before!!!!
  • Katmary71
    Katmary71 Posts: 6,581 Member
    Options
    Ok so new goal!!! I wanna get to 150 and then go maintenance!!! 160 is good but I wanna hit 150!! Summer of me y'all!! Hitting goals shredding fat and finding confidence like never before!!!!

You can do this! I love your great attitude!
  • CharlieCharlie007
    CharlieCharlie007 Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Crushing it! Proud of you!
  • middlehaitch
    middlehaitch Posts: 8,483 Member
    Options
    And you should be excited, you are rocking your 2nd bikini!

Be careful though, I started with 2 because I hated sitting around with a soggy bottom, and have ended up with 7 or 8 of them. They are addictive.

Your pinked tummy has recovered well.

Cheers, h.
  • RelCanonical
    RelCanonical Posts: 3,882 Member
    Options

Be careful though, I started with 2 because I hated sitting around with a soggy bottom, and have ended up with 7 or 8 of them. They are addictive.

Cheers, h.

But then it's fun to mix and match!
  • BattyKnitter
    Options
    I got mine and it fits great! I'll post pics soon! I also want 1 or 2 more LOL!
  • laceygaywilson
    Options

This was my second one!!! I was like I need options!!!!
  • laceygaywilson
    Options

Cheers, h.

This is #2!!! Hahaha my fav so far!! Yes we are beach bound this weekend hopefully I don't burn!!!
  • BattyKnitter
    Options

Haha we're both gonna end up with a collection of them, I say I'm just making up for lost time :P

• laceygaywilson
    Options

Haha we're both gonna end up with a collection of them, I say I'm just making up for lost time :P

For sure me too!!!!