Summer Summer Summertime

Replies

• Tankiscool
    Tankiscool Posts: 11,105 Member
    Tankiscool wrote: »
    denny_mac wrote: »
    Personally I'm uncovering the grill and cleaning out the pool this coming weekend, and HOPEFULLY raking up the last of the fallen leaves. I thought I got them all out last weekend but now the yard looks almost as full of leaves as it did before I took 20+ bags of leaves to the curb!

Also hoping to take my kids on a quick trip to a theme park this summer. If I can get them to agree on where they want to go. Those two love NOTHING MORE than to disagree with each other.

real men grill all year long, even when it's below 0!

I'm thinking about taking up a new hobby, sippin tea while spilling the tea ;)

Noooooooo

ETA: I will forgive you if you grill for me in January. Well, anytime really

Does that cut into our summer plans boo or what??

Ok!
  • LiftingSpirits
    LiftingSpirits Posts: 2,207 Member
    Personally I'm uncovering the grill and cleaning out the pool this coming weekend, and HOPEFULLY raking up the last of the fallen leaves. I thought I got them all out last weekend but now the yard looks almost as full of leaves as it did before I took 20+ bags of leaves to the curb!

Also hoping to take my kids on a quick trip to a theme park this summer. If I can get them to agree on where they want to go. Those two love NOTHING MORE than to disagree with each other.

Noooooooo

What kinda steaks do you like spirit?

Any! I also like burgers, chicken and hot dogs on the grill. And corn on the cob.
  • Tankiscool

Noooooooo

What kinda steaks do you like spirit?

Any! I also like burgers, chicken and hot dogs on the grill. And corn on the cob.

✔✔✔✔
  • LiftingSpirits

Noooooooo

Ok!

Sip all you want. Start using phrases like "on fleek" or "spilling tea" or "gucci" and the throat punches will commence.

Just be a good boy, be quiet and make me my steak. 🤣
  • Tankiscool

Noooooooo

Ok!

Sip all you want. Start using phrases like "on fleek" or "spilling tea" or "gucci" and the throat punches will commence.

You da boss!

But seriously, pretty sure if any guy uses those phrases in trying to describe something, he deserves to no longer be a man xD
  • LiftingSpirits

Noooooooo

Ok!

You da boss!

But seriously, pretty sure if any guy uses those phrases in trying to describe something, he deserves to no longer be a man xD

Correct. Man card revoked
  • Tankiscool

Noooooooo

Ok!

You da boss!

I'd go further, here's a knife, chop em off! :D
  • lx1x
    lx1x Posts: 38,329 Member

Noooooooo

Ok!

You da boss!

I'd go further, here's a knife, chop em off! :D

Ouch.. lol
  • Tankiscool

Noooooooo

Ok!

You da boss!

😂 Damn tank. What's wrong with you?

Lemme put it this way. I'd rather be stuck in a locker room with the old creepy guy compared to a man who uses the word "gucci" xD
  • LiftingSpirits

Noooooooo

Ok!

You da boss!

Lol. He still has his.... for now. Depends on how well he grills that steak
  • Tankiscool

Noooooooo

Ok!

You da boss!

Not well thats for sure. Medium rare....but if I must to your liking I will, even if it kills me!
  • LiftingSpirits

Noooooooo

Ok!

You da boss!

Not well thats for sure. Medium rare....but if I must to your liking I will, even if it kills me!

Ewww. No way. Medium preferably. Medium rare may work also
  • Tankiscool

Noooooooo

Ok!

You da boss!

Lemme put it this way. I'd rather be stuck in a locker room with the old creepy guy compared to a man who uses the word "gucci" xD

Lol I never met anyone who says Gucci unless it's a brand or song

That's cuz we be dudes, and we wouldn't hang out with those who use Gucci ;)
  • lx1x
    lx1x Posts: 38,329 Member
    edited March 2019

Noooooooo

Ok!

You da boss!

Curiosity got to me ... OMG.. yeah.. knife would do.. lmao
  • Tankiscool

Noooooooo

Ok!

You da boss!

Are you grilling out now? It's Friday and 64 outside. Good time for some pacificos and grilling

Sadly I am not! Are you?
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,456 Member
    Summer is now a month behind me 😩 days are getting cooler..

But really how cold does it get there joanna?

Its 12.22pm and only 22c.. Freezing 😁🥶

• Tankiscool

I woo dis Jo. You've never seen snow! :p
  • Tankiscool

Noooooooo

Ok!

You da boss!

Are you grilling out now? It's Friday and 64 outside. Good time for some pacificos and grilling

Sadly I am not! Are you?

Go see what are you doing thread 😂

But I did it a couple days ago. Go see post a selfie thread 😂😂😂

God you are bossy, wife ever tell you that? 😜
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,456 Member

I woo dis Jo. You've never seen snow! :p

:laugh: snow?? What's that