caco_ethes wrote: »
    Tankiscool wrote: »
    <—-Ok this is super limited time only.

I like dat face of yours! 😊

There was a face?????
    <—-Ok this is super limited time only.

I missed it 😞

Do I feel special! Might there have been?

I think you’re the only one who caught it 😉

😑🤬

Gimme some knees and I might put it back up 😏

I saw it 😏

I admit though... I still dont know who you are 😆😘

Quit rubbing it in 😂 I'm the one who's been aggravating her for a selfie and I missed it 😑

She’s the worst 😑😭

You already knew this.

Yeah it was pretty clear from the get go.
  • Keep_on_cardio
    Keep_on_cardio Posts: 4,166 Member
    Options
    Pre drink, before I arrive and come by Uber. The music is loud AF, nobody exists and I’m dancing with my middle finger up, twirling it in eye sight of the ones muttering. I do a smirk smile and go to the bar, get my grand mariner on the rocks with cranberry. I tell the bartender too much about my life, say I’m childfree for the night and go back to dancing by myself 💃🏻
  • Tankiscool
    Tankiscool Posts: 11,105 Member
    Options
    I think @Tankiscool passed out and he wasn't even drinking

Pffftt ttthhhaatttt mannnnnn

Lol! You got quiet Mang. This party is winding down way too early

Hey maybe there is some real bees that wants to get on their knees for me, kmowhatimsayiinnnn ;)
  • Keep_on_cardio
    Options
    duka5yzd3brs.gif

Lol that was 10 years ago for me. Nowadays I do my go hard or go home during the day

I didn’t realize alcohol would kill my nerves, to not give AF. However I’m only an alcoholic about 2-3x out the year. I love to dance, particularly when nobody exists in my mind 🤣🤣
  • your_future_ex_wife
    your_future_ex_wife Posts: 4,278 Member
    Options
    i will flirt with the bartender. s/he’s the one in control and power is sexy.
  • Keep_on_cardio
    Options
    Pre drink, before I arrive and come by Uber. The music is loud AF, nobody exists and I’m dancing with my middle finger up, twirling it in eye sight of the ones muttering. I do a smirk smile and go to the bar, get my grand mariner on the rocks with cranberry. I tell the bartender too much about my life, say I’m childfree for the night and go back to dancing by myself 💃🏻

I tell everyone too much about my life and that's sober 🤣🤣🤣

🤷🏻‍♀️same, I try to limit my filter around certain shady personalities.
  • Keep_on_cardio
    Options

Free drinks are always a plus, or harder liquor 💃🏻
  • your_future_ex_wife
    Options

yep. i tip well tho
  • Keep_on_cardio
    Options
    I think that's enough drink for tonight. My typing is getting wack. And I don't wanna do something I'll regret I. The morning

Psss this is Vegas..
  • RomaineCalm
    RomaineCalm Posts: 3,972 Member
    Options
    I think that's enough drink for tonight. My typing is getting wack. And I don't wanna do something I'll regret I. The morning

Too late.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options

Aww.. c'mon.. do something you'll regret 🤣😁
  • Keep_on_cardio
    Options

yep. i tip well tho

I never took free drinks, just watched friends do that kind of Hussle 😂
  • your_future_ex_wife
    Options

yep. i tip well tho

i was a bartender. i love the hustle
  • slimgirljo15
    Options

Psss this is Vegas..

I'm in Jawja and in my house.

Too late.

Nice try but I haven't cross that path yet. Not even when I was drinking with my drinking buddy at the time. We both keep ourselves in check

Spoil sport 😜
  • your_future_ex_wife
    Options

Psss this is Vegas..

Too late.

Nice try but I haven't cross that path yet. Not even when I was drinking with my drinking buddy at the time. We both keep ourselves in check

Spoil sport 😜

Lol nah Jo I don't wanna embarrass myself more than I already have

you’ve been super good. you can probably afford one small indiscretion
  • slimgirljo15
    Options

Psss this is Vegas..

Too late.

Spoil sport 😜

😔 disappointed
  • Tankiscool
    Options

yep. i tip well tho

i was a bartender. i love the hustle

Interesting ;)
  • Tankiscool
    Options

Psss this is Vegas..

Too late.

Spoil sport 😜

😔 disappointed

Psss this is Vegas..

Too late.

Spoil sport 😜

you’ve been super good. you can probably afford one small indiscretion

Nice reverse psychology but I'm the one who plays mind games here 🤣🤣🤣

Psss this is Vegas..

Too late.

Spoil sport 😜

😔 disappointed

Join me next time maybe we'll keep going apparently @RomaineCalm is only 2 1/2 liit deep with me 😅

Cmon man!