Friends Lists: An MFP Dialogue

Options
1235»

Replies

• Reckoner67
    Reckoner67 Posts: 3,344 Member
    Options
    Reckoner67 wrote: »
    Do I get bonus points if I am able to eat cheese and have a threesome simultaneously?
    🔥

That’s called flaming cheese

opa!

I worked in a Greek restaurant once, I wasn't allowed to light the cheese because of this one incident. I'm still miffed about it.

Lighting the cheese would be the best, I’m sorry for your incident (and the restaurant’s lack of forgiveness)
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    Do I get bonus points if I am able to eat cheese and have a threesome simultaneously?
    🔥

That’s called flaming cheese

opa!

I worked in a Greek restaurant once, I wasn't allowed to light the cheese because of this one incident. I'm still miffed about it.

Lighting the cheese would be the best, I’m sorry for your incident (and the restaurant’s lack of forgiveness)

I may go back there some day, just walk in light some cheese and walk out.
  • CoffeeAndContour
    CoffeeAndContour Posts: 1,466 Member
    Options
    1. I don’t add anyone typically. I don’t think I’m the greatest friend as I’m usually pretty busy to be really supportive, so I do everyone a fav and don’t send the request. I do accept them, but very, very seldom do I send them. Exceptions are people who I think are hilarious, or I really relate too. Also I thought you hated me for like the longest time, so while I think you are hilarious this is why I didn’t send a FR my Golden God.

2. I have a criteria. I don’t accept anyone who doesn’t send a message and I’ve not interacted with since I’ve had some pretty scary interactions with people on here. I don’t accept really new people for the same reasons.

3. No. I’m cool if people don’t want me on their list. Some like it small and with people they interact with most. Or not everyone is going to like me, it’s fine.

4. No. If they have some part in my online life, I will notice.

5. Yes. People have falling outs, they go through things where they want a smaller list, maybe I offended them or whatever. I give second chances.

6. Yes. Same reason as 5.

7. Obvs.

8. Yes. Me, you and Olivia Munn. Wait yeah, that was a dream. Never-mind. I’ll carry on.

9. I’m a toned down version of the crazy that I really am. So that’s saying something.

10. Yes. “Hey Sexi” is a lame message with a FR. It’s an immediate decline. Like at least be inventive. Something like “good evening you fiery vixen, I’d love to feed you grapes and caress your...

Kidding. I only welcome sexy flirting from my already friends.

11. Not usually. Like I said, if they are important, I’ll notice.

12. 80 something, closer to 90.

13. Yes. You deleted me and I did notice. Because I think you’re really funny and sweet so admittedly I was kinda upset. But just know, I still think all those things of you and take no offence.

And for the people who come and go, come and go. People will only send the FR so many times after, it doesn’t mean they don’t still think you’re awesomesauce.

14. I always want to sing.

15. I always want to dance.
  • Punksprincess83
    Punksprincess83 Posts: 218 Member
    edited April 2019
    Options
    [*] Who do you add and why?

I will add anyone that wants to be my friend. OMG that totally sounded desperate.

[*] Do you have criteria for who you will accept?

No.

[*] Are you shy about sending FRs out of a fear of rejection?

Yes. I am very shy until you get to know me.

[*] Should MFP change it so that you are notified when someone unfriends you?

No.

[*] Will you taker back someone who has unfriended you?

Yes.

[*] Will you accept someone who rejected your FR and then sends you one of their own?

Yes.

[*] Do you like cheese?

Love cheese.

[*] Have you ever had a threesome?

No I don't like to share. I am a very jealous woman.

[*] How much yourself are you on other people's walls?

I comment as much as possible.

[*] Do you have any general knowledge you'd like to drop about FRs or your or others' FLs?

No.

[*] Do you notice when someone unfriends you?

No.

[*] Could you say right now without looking how many friends you have here on MFP?

Yes.

[*] Do you want to leave an anonymous message for someone?

A few but like I said earlier I am extremely shy and yea it's like being back in high school shy.

[*] Do you want to sign a little song?

I sing all the time in the shower, in my bedroom, in my car. I love to sing.

[*] Do a little dance?

Depends on how much alcohol is in my system. If I proceed to do a little dance that will lead in to make a little love and that will totally lead in to getting down tonight. 😂

• isalsayourface123
    isalsayourface123 Posts: 2,153 Member
    Options
    Cheese, yes
    Message, ...
    Dance, my favorite part of the day
    wbgj1xrwd99o.gif
  • shaf238
    shaf238 Posts: 4,021 Member
    Options
    shaf238 wrote: »
    I only add people I detest. So I have ample material to detest them on.

And here I thought you loved me
    There's always exceptions to the rule :heart:
  • SwannySez
    SwannySez Posts: 5,864 Member
    Options
    1. I don’t add anyone typically. I don’t think I’m the greatest friend as I’m usually pretty busy to be really supportive, so I do everyone a fav and don’t send the request. I do accept them, but very, very seldom do I send them. Exceptions are people who I think are hilarious, or I really relate too. Also I thought you hated me for like the longest time, so while I think you are hilarious this is why I didn’t send a FR my Golden God.

See, I thought sure YOU hated me, lol. But in the end I was all, “Fudge it. If’n she does she can deny me, but I will CK Dexter Haven this redhead until she does.”

2. I have a criteria. I don’t accept anyone who doesn’t send a message and I’ve not interacted with since I’ve had some pretty scary interactions with people on here. I don’t accept really new people for the same reasons.

3. No. I’m cool if people don’t want me on their list. Some like it small and with people they interact with most. Or not everyone is going to like me, it’s fine.

4. No. If they have some part in my online life, I will notice.

5. Yes. People have falling outs, they go through things where they want a smaller list, maybe I offended them or whatever. I give second chances.

6. Yes. Same reason as 5.

7. Obvs.

8. Yes. Me, you and Olivia Munn. Wait yeah, that was a dream. Never-mind. I’ll carry on.

Oh, Lucy. You got some ‘splainin’ to do. Oh the PMs I foresee!

9. I’m a toned down version of the crazy that I really am. So that’s saying something.

10. Yes. “Hey Sexi” is a lame message with a FR. It’s an immediate decline. Like at least be inventive. Something like “good evening you fiery vixen, I’d love to feed you grapes and caress your...

Kidding. I only welcome sexy flirting from my already friends.

See above. X infinity.

11. Not usually. Like I said, if they are important, I’ll notice.

12. 80 something, closer to 90.

13. Yes. You deleted me and I did notice. Because I think you’re really funny and sweet so admittedly I was kinda upset. But just know, I still think all those things of you and take no offence.

And for the people who come and go, come and go. People will only send the FR so many times after, it doesn’t mean they don’t still think you’re awesomesauce.

14. I always want to sing.

MFP Karaoke Night? Duets?

15. I always want to dance.