Friends Lists: An MFP Dialogue

Options

Replies

• Just_Mel_
    Just_Mel_ Posts: 3,992 Member
    edited April 2019
    Options
    I never send out requests and usually never accept. Basically because I'm just lazy though. Then I'll get a wild hair and accept them randomly based on nothing at all other than my mood that day. I'm a shiit friend lately so idk why I still get requests. But I do love and appreciate the ones who still keep me around.
    Cheese....yes.
    Threesome....no.
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,788 Member
    Options
    Who do you add and why? Whoever sends me a friend request.
    Do you have criteria for who you will accept? No
    Are you shy about sending FRs out of a fear of rejection? No. I rarely send them out.
    Should MFP change it so that you are notified when someone unfriends you? No
    Will you taker back someone who has unfriended you? Yes
    Will you accept someone who rejected your FR and then sends you one of their own? Yes
    Do you like cheese? Yes
    Have you ever had a threesome? Yes
    How much yourself re you on other people's walls? ??
    Do you have any general knowledge you'd like to drop about FRs or your or others' FLs? Lots of it.
    Do you notice when someone unfriends you? No
    Could you say right now without looking how many friends you have here on MFP? About a dozen
    Do you want to leave an anonymous message for someone? No
    Do you want to sign a little song? No
    Do a little dance? No
  • your_future_ex_wife
    your_future_ex_wife Posts: 4,278 Member
    Options
    I'm just here reading all the answers for #s 7 and 8.

:D same... I've only been checking 8.

There are so many variables to a yes answer, it could mean almost anything
  • kinetixtrainer2
    kinetixtrainer2 Posts: 9,200 Member
    Options
    I only add people that are fun drunks or smoke weed. B)

Haha this is not true 😝
  • SwannySez
    SwannySez Posts: 5,864 Member
    Options
    1. Who do you add and why?

Only the best of the best of the best. because I want to lull them into a false sense of security and then, when they least expect it, POUNCE!

2. Do you have criteria for who you will accept?

Yes. I generally only accept FRs with a link to graphic videos of marmot rutting.

3. Are you shy about sending FRs out of a fear of rejection?

I AM REJECTION!

4. Should MFP change it so that you are notified when someone unfriends you?

Yes. You should get a notification wherever you are. Even in the shower. It should be loud.

5. Will you taker back someone who has unfriended you?

It depends on why they abandoned me. Sometimes yes. Sometimes no. Sometimes *kitten* you.

6. Will you accept someone who rejected your FR and then sends you one of their own?

If they sufficiently prostate themselves to my glory.

7. Do you like cheese?

Of course. I'm not a *kitten* monster.

8. Have you ever had a threesome?

I don't like to talk about it, but I was the product of a threesome so I engage in them as often as possible trying to discern who my real dad was.

9. How much yourself re you on other people's walls?

As much as MFP will allow. Sometimes I have to just post links to the really dirty stuff.

10. Do you have any general knowledge you'd like to drop about FRs or your or others' FLs?

Always curse in FRs. Randomly delete one person from your FL every All Souls Day and never acknowledge them again. Do it for Jesus.

11. Do you notice when someone unfriends you?

Yes. No. Maybe. I SEE YOU!

12. Could you say right now without looking how many friends you have here on MFP?

I could, but I would have to kill you.

13. Do you want to leave an anonymous message for someone?

You REALLY should have told her about the genital warts.

14. Do you want to sign a little song?

This little light of mine, I'm gonna let it shine.

15. Do a little dance?

giphy.gif

• your_future_ex_wife
    Options
    SwannySez wrote: »
    1. Who do you add and why?

Only the best of the best of the best. because I want to lull them into a false sense of security and then, when they least expect it, POUNCE!

2. Do you have criteria for who you will accept?

Yes. I generally only accept FRs with a link to graphic videos of marmot rutting.

3. Are you shy about sending FRs out of a fear of rejection?

I AM REJECTION!

4. Should MFP change it so that you are notified when someone unfriends you?

Yes. You should get a notification wherever you are. Even in the shower. It should be loud.

5. Will you taker back someone who has unfriended you?

It depends on why they abandoned me. Sometimes yes. Sometimes no. Sometimes *kitten* you.

6. Will you accept someone who rejected your FR and then sends you one of their own?

If they sufficiently prostate themselves to my glory.

7. Do you like cheese?

Of course. I'm not a *kitten* monster.

8. Have you ever had a threesome?

I don't like to talk about it, but I was the product of a threesome so I engage in them as often as possible trying to discern who my real dad was.

9. How much yourself re you on other people's walls?

As much as MFP will allow. Sometimes I have to just post links to the really dirty stuff.

10. Do you have any general knowledge you'd like to drop about FRs or your or others' FLs?

Always curse in FRs. Randomly delete one person from your FL every All Souls Day and never acknowledge them again. Do it for Jesus.

11. Do you notice when someone unfriends you?

Yes. No. Maybe. I SEE YOU!

12. Could you say right now without looking how many friends you have here on MFP?

I could, but I would have to kill you.

13. Do you want to leave an anonymous message for someone?

You REALLY should have told her about the genital warts.

14. Do you want to sign a little song?

This little light of mine, I'm gonna let it shine.

15. Do a little dance?

giphy.gif

And that’s how it’s done.
  • ythannah
    ythannah Posts: 4,368 Member
    edited April 2019
    Options
    Who do you add and why? I add people I have something in common with, usually we've interacted on threads
    Do you have criteria for who you will accept? Not really as long as they're familiar to me
    Are you shy about sending FRs out of a fear of rejection? A little I guess
    Should MFP change it so that you are notified when someone unfriends you? No
    Will you taker back someone who has unfriended you? Probably not
    Will you accept someone who rejected your FR and then sends you one of their own? Maybe, if it was done in error
    Do you like cheese? omg yes
    Have you ever had a threesome? No, but a foursome
    How much yourself re you on other people's walls? Very little
    Do you have any general knowledge you'd like to drop about FRs or your or others' FLs? Nope
    Do you notice when someone unfriends you? Nope
    Could you say right now without looking how many friends you have here on MFP? Not with any accuracy. Probably between 20 - 30
    Do you want to leave an anonymous message for someone? Nope
    Do you want to sign a little song? Definitely not
    Do a little dance? Not that either
  • your_future_ex_wife
    Options
    Do I get bonus points if I am able to eat cheese and have a threesome simultaneously?
    🔥
  • RomaineCalm
    RomaineCalm Posts: 3,972 Member
    Options
    Do I get bonus points if I am able to eat cheese and have a threesome simultaneously?

I bet Swanny already has the application forms drawn up.
  • laprimaJenny
    laprimaJenny Posts: 1,495 Member
    Options
    🔥

That’s called flaming cheese
  • Reckoner67
    Reckoner67 Posts: 3,344 Member
    Options
    🔥

opa!
  • Glazed_and_Confused
    Glazed_and_Confused Posts: 1,307 Member
    Options

i3x085e20lwc.gif
  • Coffee0ooYummy
    Coffee0ooYummy Posts: 30 Member
    edited April 2019
    Options

[*] Who do you add and why? Just about anyone

[*] Do you have criteria for who you will accept? As long as I don't get the creeps from them

[*] Are you shy about sending FRs out of a fear of rejection? No

[*] Should MFP change it so that you are notified when someone unfriends you? No, if you don't notice, you weren't paying attention to them anyway

[*] Will you taker back someone who has unfriended you? Yeah why not, they realized they got rid of a goid thing :) ..... I'm sweet :)

[*] Will you accept someone who rejected your FR and then sends you one of their own? Yup mighta been an oopsy

[*] Do you like cheese? Yup

[*] Have you ever had a threesome? Yup confessed it to my Priest

[*] How much yourself re you on other people's walls? Just got back to MFP. So not much cause my friends list disappeared..... Was put on a medication gained some weight need to lose it ugh

[*] Do you have any general knowledge you'd like to drop about FRs or your or others' FLs? No

[*] Do you notice when someone unfriends you? I usually don't get unfriended that I know of...

[*] Could you say right now without looking how many friends you have here on MFP? Yup .... just got back ..... 0... So add me dang it

[*] Do you want to leave an anonymous message for someone?
    Why? Think I'd rather they know who it's coming from

[*] Do you want to sign a little song?
    Sing I love to sing

[*] Do a little dance? My knees hurt but I'll do a little boogie lol

• RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    Reckoner67 wrote: »
    🔥

opa!

I worked in a Greek restaurant once, I wasn't allowed to light the cheese because of this one incident. I'm still miffed about it.
  • CoffeeAndContour
    CoffeeAndContour Posts: 1,466 Member
    Options
    shaf238 wrote: »
    I only add people I detest. So I have ample material to detest them on.

And here I thought you loved me