Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Game of Thrones season 8

Replies

• Cowsfan1
    Cowsfan1 Posts: 7,937 Member
    Yup great episode-didn’t see it coming at all
  • Cowsfan1
    Cowsfan1 wrote: »

I kinda thought Arya would have taken on Bran's face acting like she was him and then like stabbed the night king at the last minute. But I was almost right.

Good call - I was sure they were all doomed lol
  • Sunshine_And_Sand
    Sunshine_And_Sand Posts: 1,320 Member
    Are they able to take on faces of people who are alive?
  • mbaker566
    mbaker566 Posts: 11,233 Member
    Are they able to take on faces of people who are alive?

Very good point
  • go_cubs
    go_cubs Posts: 1,183 Member
    go_cubs wrote: »
    Says the episodes are over and hour but in reality if there were no commercials it’d only be 30 min
    There aren’t any commercials, it’s HBO.

Hahaha it’s been so long since the last season
    Now that I’ve watched it your right 🤦🏻‍♀️
  • CaptainFantastic01
    CaptainFantastic01 Posts: 9,558 Member
    Tormund and Breanne WILL be together
  • Cowsfan1
    kd66jkf43zca.jpeg
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,887 Member
    Man that kept me on my seat the whole episode. After watching ENDGAME Friday and the Warriors winning 2 twice, this was icing on the cake. What a great weekend!

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png
  • beagletracks
    beagletracks Posts: 6,034 Member

I kinda thought Arya would have taken on Bran's face acting like she was him and then like stabbed the night king at the last minute. But I was almost right.

I was thinking that too! Or that she was hiding under his furs. Did she fly in on a dragon or was she lurking up in the tree?
  • amorfati601070
    amorfati601070 Posts: 2,890 Member
    edited April 2019
    I don't think NIght King is dead. How could they just kill him like that? So anticlimactic. Something about Bran, he's got a huge role to play...I should hope.
  • rickiimarieee
    rickiimarieee Posts: 2,212 Member
    I don't think NIght King is dead. How could they just kill him like that? So anticlimactic. Something about Bran, he's got a huge role to play...I should hope.

You thought that was anticlimactic??!
    I was in pure awe and shock whenever it happened. It was huge!
  • samtarlyonadiet
    samtarlyonadiet Posts: 917 Member
    What an episode!
  • CaptainFantastic01
    CaptainFantastic01 Posts: 9,558 Member

I was thinking that too! Or that she was hiding under his furs. Did she fly in on a dragon or was she lurking up in the tree?
    The people who made it pointed out that she left the hound to go to the garden then focused on other characters for a bit
  • grimendale
    grimendale Posts: 2,153 Member
    I'm pretty sure he's really dead (which isn't to say we couldn't still get some more info on his back story), but now comes the interesting bit: watching the fragile alliance start to fracture. Without the threat of the dead, it's going to be hard to keep Dany's army and the North together against Cersi.
  • Sunshine_And_Sand
    Sunshine_And_Sand Posts: 1,320 Member
    grimendale wrote: »
    I'm pretty sure he's really dead (which isn't to say we couldn't still get some more info on his back story), but now comes the interesting bit: watching the fragile alliance start to fracture. Without the threat of the dead, it's going to be hard to keep Dany's army and the North together against Cersi.

Agreed. Especially since Jon knows who he really is now and has told Dany about it. She didn't seem to take the news well.
    Also, lots of their combined forces were wiped out before the night king went down.
  • Crafty_camper123
    Crafty_camper123 Posts: 1,440 Member
    edited May 2019

Agreed. Especially since Jon knows who he really is now and has told Dany about it. She didn't seem to take the news well.
    Also, lots of their combined forces were wiped out before the night king went down.

I'm hoping the north wants to stick with her for the moment just to take out the Lannisters. I want to see Arya wear a face and kill Cersie. After that battle, it will be interesting to see the whole Dany & Jon conflict play out. Will Dany go mad? Will they decide to rule side by side?(Probably not).

Also, It would be quite the twist ending though to see Cersie sitting on the Iron throne, with that smug look she has. At the very last scene, she pulls her face off and reveals Arya sitting on the throne. :open_mouth:
  • Just_Mel_
    Just_Mel_ Posts: 3,992 Member

I'm hoping the north wants to stick with her for the moment just to take out the Lannisters. I want to see Arya wear a face and kill Cersie. After that battle, it will be interesting to see the whole Dany & Jon conflict play out. Will Dany go mad? Will they decide to rule side by side?(Probably not).

Also, It would be quite the twist ending though to see Cersie sitting on the Iron throne, with that smug look she has. At the very last scene, she pulls her face off and reveals Arya sitting on the throne. :open_mouth:

Maybe she will steal Jamie's face.
  • Cowsfan1

Maybe she will steal Jamie's face.

I’ve thought maybe Jamie kills her because his character has turned good over the seasons and maybe he sees Cersei as becoming mad ??