Game of Thrones season 8

Options

Replies

• samtarlyonadiet
    samtarlyonadiet Posts: 917 Member
    Options
    Cowsfan1 wrote: »
    Yeah not gonna be him he’s too loyal - Arya or Sansa - maybe even the dwarf ? I ready for next week

I used to be crazy into reading theories, wearing a tin foil hat, etc

This season I've tried to avoid stressing myself out with theories and just letting the final season happen

Tonight was shocking and it proves really that most theories are... Not accurate
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,526 Member
    Options
    I thought Euron death would be much better. Disappointed in the deaths of Jaime and Cersei. So anticlimatic. Fight between Hound and Mountain was pretty good. Let's see next week.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png
  • samtarlyonadiet
    Options
    ninerbuff wrote: »
    I thought Euron death would be much better. Disappointed in the deaths of Jaime and Cersei. So anticlimatic. Fight between Hound and Mountain was pretty good. Let's see next week.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png

Agree on all points. You can definitely see they need to tie loose ends up quick.
  • mbaker566
    mbaker566 Posts: 11,233 Member
    Options
    i don't think they'll answer all the questions. too many.
    i hope bronn gets his castle.
    the scene between arya and the hound so sweet
  • samtarlyonadiet
    Options
    mbaker566 wrote: »
    i don't think they'll answer all the questions. too many.
    i hope bronn gets his castle.
    the scene between arya and the hound so sweet

With how the rest of the season is going I feel like Bronn will die in a freak accident instead of getting his castle
  • Just_Mel_
    Just_Mel_ Posts: 3,992 Member
    Options
    Did anyone else miss the part where ol boy was trying to poison Dany at the beginning?
  • Just_Mel_
    Options
    Also I am disappointed in the way people went out. Cersei should have had a more dramatic end. This season is so rushed, they should have given it few more episodes.
  • samtarlyonadiet
    Options
    Did anyone else miss the part where ol boy was trying to poison Dany at the beginning?

Ol spider boy?
  • Just_Mel_
    Options
    I was halfway expecting Jaime to snap Cersei's neck. Lame he didn't.

I think Arya is gonna kill Dany now. Jon doesn't have the balls.
  • Glazed_and_Confused
    Glazed_and_Confused Posts: 1,307 Member
    Options
    Also I am disappointed in the way people went out. Cersei should have had a more dramatic end. This season is so rushed, they should have given it few more episodes.

100% agreed.
  • WorkerDrone83
    WorkerDrone83 Posts: 3,195 Member
    edited May 2019
    Options

Whoever ends up taking Dany out will probably have to go through Grey Worm and/or a dragon first. That ought to be interesting.

ETA - or after taking her out
  • JustSomeEm
    JustSomeEm Posts: 20,197 MFP Moderator
    Options
    Is everyone sure that the Lanister twins died? We did not see their cold-dead corpses. We saw them as a ceiling was falling around them, but didn't actually see their end. I think they aren't dead yet and we are going to see a showdown in the last episode next week.
  • samtarlyonadiet
    Options

Whoever ends up taking Dany out will probably have to go through Grey Worm and/or a dragon first. That ought to be interesting.

I can't see Jon challenging her directly. Could see a more subterfuge style takedown with Arya wearing a face. If she's inside, Drogon wouldn't be around.

Again, I would have thought for sure if they gave Arya the NK kill she wouldn't be a candidate to end this war as well but all the imagery at the end there looks like they're gearing her up to take the shot
  • Cowsfan1
    Cowsfan1 Posts: 7,937 Member
    Options

Agreed John wont because he’s too loyal to a fault - and do you think the unich was trying to poison her ? It crosses my mind as well but he’s not killed anyone before - and who got the raven messages he sent?
  • samtarlyonadiet
    Options
    Cowsfan1 wrote: »

Agreed John wont because he’s too loyal to a fault - and do you think the unich was trying to poison her ? It crosses my mind as well but he’s not killed anyone before - and who got the raven messages he sent?

I think Varys sent a bunch of ravens out to lords informing them of Jons legitimacy before he died. Also, I think he was trying to poison her, yes.
  • emeraldwoods4214
    emeraldwoods4214 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    ne4346m4cudz.png
  • emeraldwoods4214
    emeraldwoods4214 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    @samtarlyonadiet
    Yea!! And was I the only one that wanted to see her die a slow and painfully torturous death? 🤣
    I mean the character of course....
  • samtarlyonadiet
    Options
    @samtarlyonadiet
    Yea!! And was I the only one that wanted to see her die a slow and painfully torturous death? 🤣
    I mean the character of course....

She died in her brothers arms, because her other brother told her incest brother to snuggle her out through the tunnels

But yeah, having her fly through the air after being slammed by one of her own scorpions would have been nice too
  • Cowsfan1
    Cowsfan1 Posts: 7,937 Member
    Options
    No - no you were not