JUST GIVE ME 10 DAYS ~ ROUND 75

Options

Replies

• deepwoodslady
    deepwoodslady Posts: 10,941 Member
    Options
    wellnfree wrote: »
    @deepwoodslady - You inspire me. Here I am dragging my feet because my office is torn apart (new flooring) and I need to paint it and I still have a cold. And of course there are a ton of other things that need to be done inside and out. Compared to a kitchen reno and babysitting, what am I whining about?

@wellnfree Oh my! That sounds like a huge undertaking too. I remember last year getting all new carpeting thoughout the house (3 bedrooms & livingroom). Flooring means EVERYTHING must leave the room so I sympathize with you 100% . Just think about how great it is going to look when your all finished! Just remember to take care of yourself too during the project.

• quiltingjaine
    quiltingjaine Posts: 5,870 Member
    Options
    @deepwoodslady & @tiabirdie56 It is all confusing and because of conflicting information, I quit tracking NET CARBS and now track TOTAL CARBS. I try to stay below 20 a day because I know I react poorly to them. Just my 2 cents worth.😁
  • quiltingjaine
    quiltingjaine Posts: 5,870 Member
    Options
    @Snowflake1968 Thank you! At each of my “set points” I become happier with myself. Right now I’m ecstatic!
  • wellnfree
    wellnfree Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    @musicsax Great idea to put it on the fridge. The picture says it all - this is why you don't want that snack.

It's also being real - I do need to lose, I do need reminders. DH may give me the putdown over it but after I thought about it, who cares? At least it's facing reality and doing something.