What todays breakfast.

Options
13»

Replies

• cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,876 Member
    Options
    This chicken salad thing with orzo and dill and corn that my wife made for dinner last night.
  • beachwalker99
    beachwalker99 Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    Berry overnight oats (1/3 c. thick cut oats, 1 tbsp. chia seeds, 1/3 c. 2% milk, about half of that 1/3 c. measure water, 1/2 cup frozen mixed berries. Mixed all together and topped with 2-3 oz of Greek yogurt or skyr and a big shake of Vietnamese cinnamon).

This week I used 2% vanilla Greek yogurt because I was trying a new brand, but the recipe is pretty flexible. I make up a few of these on Sunday night for busy mornings. If I have more time, I make avocado toast or something with eggs, veggies, and maybe Canadian bacon.
  • WholeFoods4Lyfe
    WholeFoods4Lyfe Posts: 1,517 Member
    Options
    Coffee with heavy cream. 2 egg omelet with spinach, mushrooms, feta, side of bacon.
  • Muscleflex79
    Muscleflex79 Posts: 1,917 Member
    Options
    Lean Cuisine Chicken Carbonara meal :-)
  • fitbritt128
    fitbritt128 Posts: 35 Member
    edited April 2019
    Options
    Two scrambled (or over easy) eggs on top of sweet potato rounds topped with cherry tomatoes, Cholula and salsa. Pour 1/2 tbs. olive oil in a large skillet (medium heat) and place the sweet potato rounds (about 1/2 inch thick) in the skillet. Cook about 5 minutes on each side until fork tender. Cook your eggs, and top the sweet potato with eggs and your choice of toppings (I bet avocado would be good)! It takes about 15 minutes to make, and there are leftover sweet potato rounds so you can have this for the week (just cook the eggs)!
  • nocgirl72
    nocgirl72 Posts: 139 Member
    edited April 2019
    Options
    Today I ate at 11:30 after a 16.5 hr fast. 1 egg, 3 egg whites, turkey sausage patty, Fage 0% greek yogurt and 1/2c raspberrises. I was hungry. Still under 300 cals and a ton of protein.

I am thinking I will break this up to breakfast and a snack tmrw. Today I will have my lunch at 3 which is a deli turkey whole wheat high fiber wrap and 1/2 small avocado
  • roobella
    roobella Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Bacon medallion, poached egg and some beans.... my biggest meal of the day does tend to be breakfast though
  • ebeever115
    ebeever115 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Yesterday I made ham, bacon and cheese egg cups (filled muffin tin with chopped ham, bacon and shredded cheese. Pour eggs over top and baked). I had two of those for breakfast with ketchup. I like to make a whole pan of these so I have something easy and filling to take to work and eat at my desk.
  • WholeFoods4Lyfe
    WholeFoods4Lyfe Posts: 1,517 Member
    Options
    I'm skipping breakfast today so I can have a bigger dinner tonight :) I do Intermittent Fasting occasionally (not daily) so I'm usually okay skipping meals occasionally. I'll just have lunch a touch bit earlier than usual if I get too hungry.
  • lporter229
    lporter229 Posts: 4,907 Member
    Options
    Rolled oats with chocolate whey protein powder, dried tart cherries and coconut flakes
  • ValeriePlz
    ValeriePlz Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    I made the apple pie oatmeal from Gordon Ramsay's new book on healthy / fit eating. It was just OK.
  • RelCanonical
    RelCanonical Posts: 3,882 Member
    Options
    Vanilla greek yogurt with a lil' crystal light powder mixed in to make it like an "adult" version of trix yogurt, lol.
  • Crafty_camper123
    Crafty_camper123 Posts: 1,440 Member
    Options
    Mcdonald's bacon egg & cheese biscuit.
  • RelCanonical
    RelCanonical Posts: 3,882 Member
    Options
    I should have posted in here yesterday. Yesterday I had a 6oz slice of strawberry cake from the bakery. It was humongous.
  • measurecp
    measurecp Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Lamb Saag. Leftovers!
  • Saltine24
    Saltine24 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Today like every weekday I had 1 fried egg, 2 slices of Turkey bacon low sodium, 1 toasted english muffin and 1 slice of marble cheese with a banana.
  • RachellaJ
    RachellaJ Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    A smoothie: plain yogurt, banana, pineapple and frozen blueberries.