What's a food you're currently obsessed with?

Replies

• pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member
    widgit808 wrote: »
    Coconut manna!!!!! I think its been mentioned in this thread before but just got my first jar and am blown away. So good it is daaangerous😋

my favorite!
  • kbushe3221
    kbushe3221 Posts: 176 Member
    Silk almond dairy free yogurt!
  • dawnkirkwood18
    dawnkirkwood18 Posts: 41 Member
    Jalapeños- I am craving spice and put them in every salad, top steak or chicken with them- everything!
  • SFJULES66
    SFJULES66 Posts: 168 Member
    Homemade lasagna
  • pancakerunner
    SFJULES66 wrote: »
    Homemade lasagna

is my invite in the mail?
  • pancakerunner
    edited May 2020
    pgob0ivn1zxm.jpeg

Improvised and made keto Oreo crumbs! Totally hooked. Looks gross... but let me know if you want the recipe
  • VegjoyP
    VegjoyP Posts: 2,708 Member
    Miso paste! I mix a teaspoon with 1-2 ounces of water, heat and pour on my broccoli mixed vegetables
  • kbushe3221
    kbushe3221 Posts: 176 Member
    Jalapeños- I am craving spice and put them in every salad, top steak or chicken with them- everything!

I also love jalapeños. If you like spicy you should try adding habaneros to food. One of my obsessions lately. I sauté onions peppers and habaneros to top/add to a number of things including rice, pasta, and eggs🤤

• pancakerunner
    VegjoyP wrote: »
    Miso paste! I mix a teaspoon with 1-2 ounces of water, heat and pour on my broccoli mixed vegetables

with you. red or white?
  • PAPYRUS3
    PAPYRUS3 Posts: 13,259 Member
    just_Tomek wrote: »

Mix that miso with tahini, garlic, soy sauce and cider vindegar. Then pour on everything :)

Yes! This sauce is just SO yummm!
  • quietriver
    quietriver Posts: 38 Member
    stacy's pita chips and homemade hummus oh ho is good. :D
  • springlering62
    springlering62 Posts: 7,403 Member
    Plain Greek fat-free yogurt. Is there anything this nutritious, low calorie stuff can’t do?

Smoothies, puddings, with honey, with granola, with fruit and a pinch of honey crystals, and as a substitute for eggs and oil in a cake.
  • TexasAggie1280
    TexasAggie1280 Posts: 31 Member
    I've been eating a lot of breaded tilapia as a low-calorie high-protein option for cutting. I know a lot of people find tilapia dull, but it can be really good when properly seasoned. I could eat it for every meal and be perfectly happy.
  • VegjoyP
    just_Tomek wrote: »

Mix that miso with tahini, garlic, soy sauce and cider vindegar. Then pour on everything :)

^^Yes this sounds good! Thank you :)
  • VegjoyP

with you. red or white?

I like both, this is white
  • jjsavoh
    jjsavoh Posts: 135 Member
    Oatmeal

NEVER been in my food museum before. Now, it's daily.
  • pancakerunner
    Plain Greek fat-free yogurt. Is there anything this nutritious, low calorie stuff can’t do?

Smoothies, puddings, with honey, with granola, with fruit and a pinch of honey crystals, and as a substitute for eggs and oil in a cake.

With you on greek yogurt. But NOT fat free. 2% is the way to go imo
  • buffalogal42
    buffalogal42 Posts: 374 Member
    This was an accidental substitution from a Shipt shopper. I am not vegan and was looking for wontons. But OMG low cal, you can fill them with literally anything (I have done scrambled eggs/cheese/meat, pizza style, buffalo chicken and a bunch more). 10 min in the air fryer and it tastes like you are eating something way naughtier. Nice and crispy.
  • Safari_Gal_
    Safari_Gal_ Posts: 1,461 Member
    Trying new lettuces....
  • VegjoyP
    Tempeh wrapped in Nori