Calorie Counter

Message Boards Food and Nutrition
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

What's a food you're currently obsessed with?

Replies

• Panini911Panini911 Member Posts: 2,325 Member Member Posts: 2,325 Member
    cool whip!
  • Carlos_421Carlos_421 Member Posts: 5,083 Member Member Posts: 5,083 Member
    Carlos_421 wrote: »
    Ribeye

My male tastebuds are tingling.

You should've seen the beauts I smoked up yesterday, @Carlos_421.

And you didn't even invite me?!?!
  • Smacfit_Smacfit_ Member Posts: 100 Member Member Posts: 100 Member
    Right now I am obsessed with
    -Avocados
    -Yves frozen falafael balls
    -Eggo frozen blueberry waffels (not the healthiest, I know lol)
  • RelCanonicalRelCanonical Member Posts: 3,779 Member Member Posts: 3,779 Member
    I'm on an apple kick right now. I'm also been really into the Boston Market Turkey with Potatoes and Stuffing frozen meal. So yummy and filling.
  • ChrisCatMamaChrisCatMama Member Posts: 1,049 Member Member Posts: 1,049 Member
    Potato chips and French fries. Let’s just say it’s best to keep them far away, especially during pms! 🤣🤣🤣
  • pancakerunnerpancakerunner Member Posts: 3,782 Member Member Posts: 3,782 Member
    Also really into crumbled goat cheese... on everything!
  • glassyoglassyo Member Posts: 4,458 Member Member Posts: 4,458 Member
    Potato chips and French fries. Let’s just say it’s best to keep them far away, especially during pms! 🤣🤣🤣

Okay... random but I french fries + ranch dressing is the best ever.

Nooooo, not random at all. It really *is* the best.
  • chambersrossl998chambersrossl998 Member Posts: 6 Member Member Posts: 6 Member
    Plain greek yogurt, purchased in bulk. Save all the money from prepackaged single servings, and I'm able to put whatever I want in it.
  • melm1903melm1903 Member Posts: 29 Member Member Posts: 29 Member
    Beetroot!! Don't know why but every time I go to the shop I have to buy more.. haha!
  • NewLIFEstyle4MENewLIFEstyle4ME Member Posts: 4,447 Member Member Posts: 4,447 Member
    64ac3063-4484-4885-974d-65e93f3e51a0_1.5f01560c27419c8f29b3fef8d707d00b.jpeg

51fZ05u3pfL.jpg

This is super yummy as a dip w/shrimp or seafood, but really good on sandwiches too. The only "hmmmmm" is it's kinda HIGH in cals, just FYI.
    edited May 2019
  • lx1xlx1x Member Posts: 28,160 Member Member Posts: 28,160 Member
    Peach vanilla ice cream.. breyers
  • DancingMoosieDancingMoosie Member Posts: 5,531 Member Member Posts: 5,531 Member
    I just love jif natural crunchy peanut butter, ghirardeli 60% dark chocolate chips, and animal crackers. And coffee and wine. Mmm...
  • potatogirl741potatogirl741 Member Posts: 64 Member Member Posts: 64 Member
    glassyo wrote: »
    Built Bars - I have at least 2 a day. They just came out with a Banana Chocolate flavor and it's so good.

Are they keeping those around? I thought that was for a limited time.

It was a limited time thing as far as I know. I bought an entire box on the chance they were good. I hope they keep that flavor. Their salted caramel was supposed to be limited time only too and now it's part of their permanent lineup.
  • glassyoglassyo Member Posts: 4,458 Member Member Posts: 4,458 Member
    glassyo wrote: »
    Built Bars - I have at least 2 a day. They just came out with a Banana Chocolate flavor and it's so good.

Are they keeping those around? I thought that was for a limited time.

It was a limited time thing as far as I know. I bought an entire box on the chance they were good. I hope they keep that flavor. Their salted caramel was supposed to be limited time only too and now it's part of their permanent lineup.

I hope that's what happens. I bought a mixed box for the 2 free chocolate bananas and to try the flavors not included in the 6 bar sampler box. Buying a box of the chocolate banana just got by me.
  • nooshi713nooshi713 Member Posts: 4,125 Member Member Posts: 4,125 Member
    I don’t have one single food that I’m obsessed with but I love tropical fruits: kiwi, pineapple, mango, pitaya, açaí, passionfruit.

When I travel and can find sweet starfruit and papaya I go crazy for that but the ones in the US never taste as good.

I also love a Beyond Burger.
  • hesn92hesn92 Member Posts: 5,852 Member Member Posts: 5,852 Member

Okay... random but I french fries + ranch dressing is the best ever.

Either ranch or... the fry sauce from Freddy's
  • BattyKnitterBattyKnitter Member Posts: 503 Member Member Posts: 503 Member
    These in soups!
    l99fszzzq8db.jpg

A plain food I'm funnily enough obsessed with right now is cabbage!

Also mini (80 cal) ice cream sandwiches
  • kathryn1391kathryn1391 Member Posts: 100 Member Member Posts: 100 Member
    Taco Bowls - life changing.
  • funjen1972funjen1972 Member Posts: 950 Member Member Posts: 950 Member
    Plain greek yogurt with brown sugar and topped with honey bunches of oat cereal. I'm addicted. It hits my creamy, sweet and crunchy fixes all at once.