Calorie Counter

You are currently viewing the message boards in:

What's a food you're currently obsessed with?

Replies

• funjen1972funjen1972 Posts: 950Member Member Posts: 950Member Member
    Plain greek yogurt with brown sugar and topped with honey bunches of oat cereal. I'm addicted. It hits my creamy, sweet and crunchy fixes all at once.
  • RelCanonicalRelCanonical Posts: 3,188Member Member Posts: 3,188Member Member
    funjen1972 wrote: »
    Plain greek yogurt with brown sugar and topped with honey bunches of oat cereal. I'm addicted. It hits my creamy, sweet and crunchy fixes all at once.

Oh man, this sounds delicious! I might have to try this.
  • hobbitses333hobbitses333 Posts: 429Member Member Posts: 429Member Member
    Soup! Baxters Chicken and vegetable soup for example...a whole big can fills me up and comes in at just over 230 cals with 14 g of protein. Homemade soup is surprisingly easy to make too. I make a big crock pot full and freeze it for later when I have had enough. It is a great way to use up leftovers as well.

I am always up for a good avocado in just about anything and chia seeds!
  • JennJ323JennJ323 Posts: 551Member Member Posts: 551Member Member
    Fresh pineapple and also a homemade veggie/chip dip I recently made for the first time - it's so good and very calorie friendly! (i don't dip the pineapple in it!)
    edited May 8
  • NewLIFEstyle4MENewLIFEstyle4ME Posts: 4,028Member Member Posts: 4,028Member Member
    JennJ323 wrote: »
    Fresh pineapple and also a homemade veggie/chip dip I recently made for the first time - it's so good and very calorie friendly! (i don't dip the pineapple in it!)

Fresh pineapple is sooooooooo GOOD! I recently had a pineapple in my fridge for a couple of weeks and when I purchased it, it was already ripe. I thought it had gone bad (because it was really yellowing and looked really ugly), but cut it open just to see and it was THE BEST pineapple I ever ate. In case someone wants to know how to pick a ripe pineapple, if the leaves come out easily, it's ripe/ready. If the leaves don't easily pluck out, it's unripe.
    edited May 8
  • lisaepelllisaepell Posts: 88Member Member Posts: 88Member Member
    Beef jerky! I love that a 2 ounce bag is only 60-70 calories, has a ton of protein and is totally satisfying.
  • AngeliqueBundyAngeliqueBundy Posts: 76Member Member Posts: 76Member Member
    Chocolate chocolate CHOCOLATE!!!! 😁 🍫

I stick to the dark because “they” say it’s better for me.

Chocolate.
  • luckywizardluckywizard Posts: 71Member Member Posts: 71Member Member
    Spaghetti squash shrimp scampi. I'm obsessed again after a long hiatus. Best use of spaghetti squash ever!
  • nocgirl72nocgirl72 Posts: 139Member Member Posts: 139Member Member
    Not a food but the Kroger liquid water enhancer. A little squirt makes water into lemonade. I’m easily drinking 75 oz a day now just at work.
    edited May 9
  • glassyoglassyo Posts: 4,052Member Member Posts: 4,052Member Member
    I think about this thread and how I don't think I'm really obsessed with any food but I think I'm coming close with Trader Joe's Organic Honey Hedgehog with Cultured Butter cookies because DAYUUUUM, it's a good thing they sell these already portion controlled and not in a big tub like they do the other cookies.
  • workinonit1956workinonit1956 Posts: 1,029Member Member Posts: 1,029Member Member
    Friendship cottage cheese lol. Someone here mentioned how good it was —I tried it and will never go back to Daisy— it’s so good.
  • poisonessepoisonesse Posts: 397Member Member Posts: 397Member Member
    3 of them, actually. Learned how to make fantastic Chinese fried rice, a "better than the restaurant" lo mein, and Florida cantaloupe is in season... OMG, it is SOOO sweet and SOOO good! :p
  • loveyduvyemtloveyduvyemt Posts: 58Member Member Posts: 58Member Member
    Chocolate and any asian style dishes. Gimme chineeeese!!
  • kam26001kam26001 Posts: 2,759Member Member Posts: 2,759Member Member
    Saffron rice with a couple kebabs on top. Sexy.
  • Noreenmarie1234Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 4,633Member Member Posts: 4,633Member Member
    glassyo wrote: »
    I think about this thread and how I don't think I'm really obsessed with any food but I think I'm coming close with Trader Joe's Organic Honey Hedgehog with Cultured Butter cookies because DAYUUUUM, it's a good thing they sell these already portion controlled and not in a big tub like they do the other cookies.

Those are adorable, I can't believe I've never seen them. I have a friend who is obsessed with hedgehogs so I have to buy them for her lol. And also for me because they sound delicious.
  • Keto_VampireKeto_Vampire Posts: 1,692Member Member Posts: 1,692Member Member
    Well, I think my protein bar craze is over...onto blueberries. Rediscovering how awesome sugar free preserves are & probably being going back to fresh blueberries soon (upcoming season, cost/worth it, not so much other times of the year)
  • TolstolobikTolstolobik Posts: 78Member Member Posts: 78Member Member
    Baguette, buttered or mayo-ed/mustard-ed with salami and mozzarella cheese.
    edited May 10
  • RunnerGrl1982RunnerGrl1982 Posts: 412Member Member Posts: 412Member Member
    I'm really into zucchini. Zucchini in everything :lol:

With eggs? Yup.

Spiralize as pasta? Yup.

Veggie lasagna? Yup.

Zucchini chips? Double yup!

I'll get bored and move on eventually, but right now I'm having fun with all the different avenues I can take. :lol:
  • NewLIFEstyle4MENewLIFEstyle4ME Posts: 4,028Member Member Posts: 4,028Member Member
    poisonesse wrote: »
    3 of them, actually. Learned how to make fantastic Chinese fried rice, a "better than the restaurant" lo mein, and Florida cantaloupe is in season... OMG, it is SOOO sweet and SOOO good! :p

If you could post your recipes, that'd be terrific! In season cantaloupe=The YUM!