What's a food you're currently obsessed with?

Replies

• BahstenB10
    BahstenB10 Posts: 227 Member
    Right now I am obsessed with turkey and shrimp tacos extra blackening season loaded with lettuce and salsa and light cheddar cheese. Don't care actually if it is a taco. Shoot, I'll go taco salad here.
  • PAPYRUS3
    PAPYRUS3 Posts: 13,259 Member
    senalay788 wrote: »
    Take a dry date and split in the middle, insert piece of chocolate and a toasted almond. Eat, repeat... yes obsessed.

I too love this...It's also extremely good with some tahini, nut or seed butter filling and a pinch of finishing salt to 'round' things out. I'd rather have some of these than most desserts out there!😍
  • pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member
    Take a dry date and split in the middle, insert piece of chocolate and a toasted almond. Eat, repeat... yes obsessed.

Also, dates + blue cheese :)
  • Cabbage! Boiled, sauteed, in a salad!
  • PAPYRUS3
    PAPYRUS3 Posts: 13,259 Member

Also, dates + blue cheese :)

yumm!
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    F bomb bars. These are super nutty and yummy. I just thought they were ok at first but they are growing on me and I’ve been having two packs a day lol. o9hzroamfm5k.jpeg
    vgiew3odyl1o.jpeg
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Been into fruit loops lately. 1c only 110 calories. I’ve been having a cup every night with cashew milk. aiqd477t9z9m.jpeg
  • pancakerunner
    Been into fruit loops lately. 1c only 110 calories. I’ve been having a cup every night with cashew milk. aiqd477t9z9m.jpeg

that actually sounds really good
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,563 Member

I'm making my way through a box of the froot loops with marshmallows right now.
  • VegjoyP
    VegjoyP Posts: 2,685 Member
    I am really craving Latcakes- potato pancakes!
  • Noreenmarie1234
    edited October 2020
    3u5jxvike2cb.png
    lwk80op7to9v.png

These are great for wraps. Decent size for only 15 calories. I like to make turkey wraps with lettuce, tomato, onion, mustard, turkey, pickles, and BBQ seasoning. They have a great sweet flavor to them as well.
  • o0Firekeeper0o
    o0Firekeeper0o Posts: 416 Member
    I was on vacation in Florida for a couple weeks and came back to FALL in NC where I live, so all of a sudden I am needing ALL THE SOUP
  • thelastnightingale
    thelastnightingale Posts: 725 Member
    snapshotimagehandler_1974432334.jpeg?h=540&w=540

26 calories per tiny bite. It's potato, cabbage, carrot and onion. More filling/satisfying than chips. And whilst I know there's not a lot in it, I don't often voluntarily eat cabbage.

Ignoring the products with vegan cheese in them (I can't eat them due to allergies), I'm quite fond of this new Plant Chef range.
  • pancakerunner
    Chicken broth!
  • Noreenmarie1234
    edited October 2020
    7iwh5hhjzz2e.jpeg
    lxzibbhcmraf.jpeg
    I usually buy pb2 but this is way better. It is made from roasted peanut flour so it has a great roasted peanut flavor and darker color. Just loveee the flavor. w36ttdu5io1l.jpeg Also obsessed with having one of these wraps every night. For awhile I was making them with dark chocolate powdered pb. Both ways are delicious.
  • pancakerunner
    7iwh5hhjzz2e.jpeg
    lxzibbhcmraf.jpeg
    I usually buy pb2 but this is way better. It is made from roasted peanut flour so it has a great roasted peanut flavor and darker color. Just loveee the flavor. w36ttdu5io1l.jpeg Also obsessed with having one of these wraps every night. For awhile I was making them with dark chocolate powdered pb. Both ways are delicious.

Lakanto also makes a good PB powder! https://www.lakanto.com/collections/shop-products/products/peanut-butter-powder-2-net-carbs-keto
  • Noreenmarie1234
    7iwh5hhjzz2e.jpeg
    lxzibbhcmraf.jpeg

Lakanto also makes a good PB powder! https://www.lakanto.com/collections/shop-products/products/peanut-butter-powder-2-net-carbs-keto

Oooo and has sea salt in it too! I love my nut butters salted. I'll have to try this brand, love monk fruit.
  • Lastchancetochange
    Lastchancetochange Posts: 146 Member
    Chips
  • VegjoyP
    VegjoyP Posts: 2,685 Member
    edited October 2020
    3u5jxvike2cb.png
    lwk80op7to9v.png

These are great for wraps. Decent size for only 15 calories. I like to make turkey wraps with lettuce, tomato, onion, mustard, turkey, pickles, and BBQ seasoning. They have a great sweet flavor to them as well.

I love this. Where do you get them?
  • Noreenmarie1234
    VegjoyP wrote: »
    3u5jxvike2cb.png
    lwk80op7to9v.png

I love this. Where do you get them?

I get them from wegmans. They are in the oriental section, not where any of the other wraps are.