Calorie Counter

Message Boards Food and Nutrition
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

What's a food you're currently obsessed with?

Replies

• thelastnightingalethelastnightingale Member, Premium Posts: 421 Member Member, Premium Posts: 421 Member
    snapshotimagehandler_1974432334.jpeg?h=540&w=540

26 calories per tiny bite. It's potato, cabbage, carrot and onion. More filling/satisfying than chips. And whilst I know there's not a lot in it, I don't often voluntarily eat cabbage.

Ignoring the products with vegan cheese in them (I can't eat them due to allergies), I'm quite fond of this new Plant Chef range.
  • pancakerunnerpancakerunner Member Posts: 4,701 Member Member Posts: 4,701 Member
    Chicken broth!
  • Noreenmarie1234Noreenmarie1234 Member Posts: 5,815 Member Member Posts: 5,815 Member
    7iwh5hhjzz2e.jpeg
    lxzibbhcmraf.jpeg
    I usually buy pb2 but this is way better. It is made from roasted peanut flour so it has a great roasted peanut flavor and darker color. Just loveee the flavor. w36ttdu5io1l.jpeg Also obsessed with having one of these wraps every night. For awhile I was making them with dark chocolate powdered pb. Both ways are delicious.
    edited October 4
  • pancakerunnerpancakerunner Member Posts: 4,701 Member Member Posts: 4,701 Member
    7iwh5hhjzz2e.jpeg
    lxzibbhcmraf.jpeg
    I usually buy pb2 but this is way better. It is made from roasted peanut flour so it has a great roasted peanut flavor and darker color. Just loveee the flavor. w36ttdu5io1l.jpeg Also obsessed with having one of these wraps every night. For awhile I was making them with dark chocolate powdered pb. Both ways are delicious.

Lakanto also makes a good PB powder! https://www.lakanto.com/collections/shop-products/products/peanut-butter-powder-2-net-carbs-keto
  • Noreenmarie1234Noreenmarie1234 Member Posts: 5,815 Member Member Posts: 5,815 Member
    7iwh5hhjzz2e.jpeg
    lxzibbhcmraf.jpeg

Lakanto also makes a good PB powder! https://www.lakanto.com/collections/shop-products/products/peanut-butter-powder-2-net-carbs-keto

Oooo and has sea salt in it too! I love my nut butters salted. I'll have to try this brand, love monk fruit.
  • LastchancetochangeLastchancetochange Member Posts: 126 Member Member Posts: 126 Member
  • VegjoyPVegjoyP Member Posts: 1,142 Member Member Posts: 1,142 Member
    3u5jxvike2cb.png
    lwk80op7to9v.png

These are great for wraps. Decent size for only 15 calories. I like to make turkey wraps with lettuce, tomato, onion, mustard, turkey, pickles, and BBQ seasoning. They have a great sweet flavor to them as well.

I love this. Where do you get them?
    edited October 4
    VegjoyP wrote: »
    3u5jxvike2cb.png
    lwk80op7to9v.png

These are great for wraps. Decent size for only 15 calories. I like to make turkey wraps with lettuce, tomato, onion, mustard, turkey, pickles, and BBQ seasoning. They have a great sweet flavor to them as well.

I love this. Where do you get them?

I get them from wegmans. They are in the oriental section, not where any of the other wraps are.
  • o0Firekeeper0oo0Firekeeper0o Member Posts: 82 Member Member Posts: 82 Member
    A can of lemon or lime La Croix mixed with an ungodly amount of bottled Key Lime juice my mother in law got me from the Florida Keys. Seriously I use like 1/4 to 1/3 cup of juice per can of water. Sour and fizzy. I’m obsessed.
    edited October 5
  • VegjoyPVegjoyP Member Posts: 1,142 Member Member Posts: 1,142 Member
    VegjoyP wrote: »
    5k7mpumrnlyl.png

Love this stuff!!
    3ou2nt5204ua.png
    The peanut butter and chocolate brownie. Been eating 2-4 a day.
  • FeliciaWinnFeliciaWinn Member Posts: 43 Member Member Posts: 43 Member
    Chobani yogurt! Especially the orange cream and coconut cream 😍 about to try a coffee flavored one 😋
  • Diatonic12Diatonic12 Member Posts: 12,468 Member Member Posts: 12,468 Member
    Quest bars

They're cute and adorable. I have a half or one aday.

up6co0ldee1a.png

• Sunflowez123Sunflowez123 Member Posts: 12 Member Member Posts: 12 Member
    This is delish and has a little heat too it!
  • MamaQuastMamaQuast Member, Premium Posts: 1 Member Member, Premium Posts: 1 Member
    It has been forever since I have been able to say.....nothing...I am obsessed with no types of food. I struggled with food and for the last two weeks I don't know if it was a mental thing but I can say I am not obsessed. I have a bowl full of candy bars on my kitchen counter for a week and I allow myself 2 (fun size) each day when I have a sweet tooth or just because, you know why? because I'm not obsessing, I allowing and it's ok!!!!
    Diatonic12 wrote: »
    Quest bars

They're cute and adorable. I have a half or one aday.

up6co0ldee1a.png

I have never heard them described that way lol