What's a food you're currently obsessed with?

Replies

• aemw93
    aemw93 Posts: 134 Member
    Minestrone soup 🥰
  • LiftandSkate
    LiftandSkate Posts: 148 Member
    Tacos. Always and forever.

Nick's birthday cake ice cream.

Sugar free pudding.

Cheddar pretzels.
  • pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member
    Tacos. Always and forever.

Nick's birthday cake ice cream.

Sugar free pudding.

Cheddar pretzels.

Ugh I love pudding so much
  • skelterhelter
    skelterhelter Posts: 803 Member
    These are sooooo soft and only 35 calories. Probably one of the softest tortillas I’ve had. I don’t really believe it because they do the carbs - fiber thing though. 4zkk6ggc5r1z.jpeg
    azjsnhtayukg.jpeg

Agreed! I like them better than the Mission low carb wraps because they're softer and tastier :) The big ones are only 10 calories more!
  • mytyglotz
    mytyglotz Posts: 1,804 Member
    edited October 2020
    Again, I don't like to say "obsessed", but more recently I've been frequently enjoying Crepini Egg White with Cauliflower Thins - the latest thing I've tried is making "crisps" or "chips" out of them: I slice each then into triangles, spread them on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper, then bake them (watching them carefully, as they burn quickly!!) at 350 degrees F for about ten minutes, or until they're lightly browned.
    as well as pie pumpkins, also known as sugar pumpkins. I usually slice them in half, remove the seeds, then roast them flesh side-down in the oven at 400 degrees F for about thirty minutes. Then I flip the halves over and broil them to a nice almost-caramelized crisp.
  • PAPYRUS3
    PAPYRUS3 Posts: 13,259 Member
    senalay788 wrote: »
    PAPYRUS3 wrote: »
    This sounds great...just found how much to send from states to Canada..

C$344🙄
    from USA
    to Canada
    in 5-8 days

Get these. Outstanding. 45cal.

https://www.thelowcarbgrocery.com/catalog/maria-and-ricardo-tortillas-g-684.html

612229afe01c2e8113e7cc763400c954_250x250.jpg

THanks...much better lol!
  • TonyB0588
    TonyB0588 Posts: 9,520 Member
    Avocado
  • Bluetail6
    Bluetail6 Posts: 2,874 Member
    0ql2tzecpyih.jpg
    o201ncncoq6x.jpg
  • alexmose
    alexmose Posts: 792 Member
    mytyglotz wrote: »
    Again, I don't like to say "obsessed", but more recently I've been frequently enjoying Crepini Egg White with Cauliflower Thins - the latest thing I've tried is making "crisps" or "chips" out of them: I slice each then into triangles, spread them on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper, then bake them (watching them carefully, as they burn quickly!!) at 350 degrees F for about ten minutes, or until they're lightly browned.
    as well as pie pumpkins, also known as sugar pumpkins. I usually slice them in half, remove the seeds, then roast them flesh side-down in the oven at 400 degrees F for about thirty minutes. Then I flip the halves over and broil them to a nice almost-caramelized crisp.

I do the same!
  • pancakerunner
    s4xvpiluol7s.png
    with greek yogurt
  • ms4352987
    ms4352987 Posts: 8 Member
    cup a soup with a cheese-topped roll. The whole meal's around 300 calories depending on the flavour of soup, but it's surprisingly filling and absolutely delicious
    7ry8cu7a13l5.png
    x7k7ddrvhlpw.png

• VegjoyP
    VegjoyP Posts: 2,685 Member
    9wsyx5fa0o8r.jpg

These are great! I have been finding very small ones that are 1 serving each. I cut in half, take out seeds then simply microwave. I top it with a bit of pumpkin pie spice and added sugar free preserves. So good!
  • PAPYRUS3
    ^^ha...went to the Farmer's Market hoping to find just what you have here...no such luck though...settled for some butternut and acorn...still yummy though
  • PAPYRUS3
    snacking on salted/spiced edamame in the shells
  • DomienS
    DomienS Posts: 11 Member
    hokkaido pumpkin <3
  • pancakerunner
    another one for me is miso paste
  • VegjoyP
    VegjoyP Posts: 2,685 Member
    another one for me is miso paste

Yesssss
  • Jelaan
    Jelaan Posts: 815 Member
    Home made harissa. I've been putting it on just about everything. It's amazing on roasted veggies topped with a soft fried egg.