Calorie Counter

Message Boards Food and Nutrition
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

What's a food you're currently obsessed with?

1727374757678»

Replies

• pancakerunnerpancakerunner Member, Premium Posts: 5,334 Member Member, Premium Posts: 5,334 Member
    lemurcat2 wrote: »
    Hard boiled eggs.

Same. My daily breakfast lately! I discovered a new (to me) method of cooking them this morning that led to them being PERFECT between medium and hard boiled and not dry. I'm already excited for breakfast tomorrow.

and what would this be? curious!
  • alexmose2alexmose2 Member Posts: 55 Member Member Posts: 55 Member
    Go Lean! Kashi cereal. 10g protein for 140 cals. Awesome preworkout with yogurt and fruit!
  • pancakerunnerpancakerunner Member, Premium Posts: 5,334 Member Member, Premium Posts: 5,334 Member
    alexmose2 wrote: »
    Go Lean! Kashi cereal. 10g protein for 140 cals. Awesome preworkout with yogurt and fruit!

I used to love this with cashew milk and berries
  • alexmose2alexmose2 Member Posts: 55 Member Member Posts: 55 Member
    alexmose2 wrote: »

I used to love this with cashew milk and berries

I am currently away from home and this is my saving grace for breakfast
    cocoa nibs!
  • Noreenmarie1234Noreenmarie1234 Member Posts: 6,083 Member Member Posts: 6,083 Member
    This expensive vinegar. I love vinegar and this is some of the best I’ve ever had. Perfectly sweet enough with an incredible flavor. Like a very light balsamic almost.

So good it’s all I need on salad. Been putting it on everything. Dipping chicken in it and cooking chicken in it, roasting vegetables with a drizzle of it and truffle sea salt, etc. sooo good!

I roasted cauliflower, drizzled this on with some smoked sea salt just now and it was incredible! fdq0e20qacqt.jpeg
  • PAPYRUS3PAPYRUS3 Member Posts: 8,492 Member Member Posts: 8,492 Member
    ^There is nothing like a well aged/made balsamic vinegar. I remember my boyfriend splurged on a $50 bottle when we were in Montreal...insanely good.