What's a food you're currently obsessed with?

Replies

• o0Firekeeper0o
    o0Firekeeper0o Posts: 416 Member
    I made some homemade caramel sauce the other night and remembered why I don’t make it often… I just wanna eat it with a spoon 🙃
  • alexmose2
    alexmose2 Posts: 208 Member
    Jerky
  • kazunomiya
    kazunomiya Posts: 82 Member
    Rice. I have to watch myself with it. I made some multigrain rice this evening after dinner and the potions and froze it.

• Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    e4uqaw6dzgxa.png

SOOOOO GOOD
  • more_oomph
    more_oomph Posts: 112 Member
    taco bell fries

I wish they came in a large

28068_seasoned_fries_640x650.jpg
  • Evamutt
    Evamutt Posts: 2,261 Member
    swiss chard sauted in beef broth, I recently made red chard & it's SO good! I used different greens to make my green "juice" but wanted to eat them cooked too
  • Stargzer5
    Stargzer5 Posts: 15 Member
    High fiber wraps by Extreme Wellness. I think they've been around for ages, but I just found them, lol.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    edited October 2021
    Stargzer5 wrote: »
    High fiber wraps by Extreme Wellness. I think they've been around for ages, but I just found them, lol.

My fav! I eat 2-3 a day lol. I like all the flavors! The tomato and spinach and the regular are all sooo good. I alternate with these.... mv1gq3d89gwv.png Which are also really good and have that standard "white sourdough" wrap taste and are the same size.
  • o0Firekeeper0o
    Cozy foods, like soup, roasted veggies, hot cereal, etc… It’s FINALLY getting cold at night here which means waking up to a chill and I am SO EXCITED.
  • Butt_Snorkeler
    Butt_Snorkeler Posts: 167 Member
    Meal replacement smoothies. Theres just something magical about being able to throw all your nutrients of a 1000 calorie meal into a blender and take it with you.
  • kimny72
    kimny72 Posts: 16,023 Member
    Cozy foods, like soup, roasted veggies, hot cereal, etc… It’s FINALLY getting cold at night here which means waking up to a chill and I am SO EXCITED.

The start of cooler weather always makes me want to eat my weight in roasted and/or mashed potatoes. Or home fries. Or pierogi. Or knishes. Maybe some gnocchi :lol:
  • kkiaa
    kkiaa Posts: 3 Member
    Built Bars - I have a problem..... :#
  • corinasue1143
    corinasue1143 Posts: 7,467 Member
    Pumpkin biscotti. It’s that time of year.
  • ehju0901
    ehju0901 Posts: 350 Member
    Stargzer5 wrote: »

Love these as well! I make a BLT wrap with the tomato basil wrap, turkey bacon, Sir Kensington's mayo and some dark greens (spinach, etc.) Quick easy meal and a decent amount of calories!
  • ehju0901
    ehju0901 Posts: 350 Member
    Guacamole. I've been eating lots of avocado toast with cottage cheese, but I've been using pre-made guac since my avocados aren't ready yet. I've also been dipping baby carrots in it around lunch time!
  • o0Firekeeper0o
    Pumpkin everything. Since Halloween will be over soon I know pumpkin will become a bit less ‘en vogue’ as we transition to other holiday flavors, so I’m getting what I can!
  • PAPYRUS3
    PAPYRUS3 Posts: 13,259 Member
    Pumpkin everything. Since Halloween will be over soon I know pumpkin will become a bit less ‘en vogue’ as we transition to other holiday flavors, so I’m getting what I can!

I so get this...my pumpkin 'season' is 12 months long🧡
  • AngryViking1970
    AngryViking1970 Posts: 2,847 Member
    Cornbread. I forgot how good it is!
  • danikat15
    danikat15 Posts: 98 Member
    Cucumbers! Throw some canned tuna with lemon pepper seasoning on top and I could eat that for lunch every day.
  • springlering62
    springlering62 Posts: 7,344 Member
    kkiaa wrote: »
    Built Bars - I have a problem..... :#

For me it’s Nugo bars. OMG, the dark chocolate coconut is better than a Mounds bar.

And the mint is wonderful too.