What's a food you're currently obsessed with?

Options

Replies

• suzanne6094
    suzanne6094 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Rye Bread with Avo and Peanut Butter
  • kathryn1391
    kathryn1391 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Spicy foods in general. Really in a phase of wanting some pezang in my foods now!
  • MelanieCN77
    MelanieCN77 Posts: 4,047 Member
    Options
    I've been steaming and pan frying the TJ's chicken gyoza for years but I cooked them in broth for the first time a couple of weeks ago - lawdy they are good that way!
  • slbbw
    slbbw Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    I just found my new not so guilty guilty pleasure. Shake shack shroom burger lettuce wrapped. Cheesy gooey frid mushroom that is 350calories and it decent as a stand alone meal. Not an every day thing, but can easily fit into a good healthy day's food.

My current daily breakfast is oatmeal eggwhites and a bit of cheese. Steel cut if I have it, but rolled is ok too.
  • sarahhinkle20
    sarahhinkle20 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I really like Bragg's 24 herb blends right now - the kelp version and the regular. I'm eating lots of Instant Pot meat and rice kind of meals and it's so easy to season with just one thing rather than using five different spices and herbs.
  • erekstrusinski1989
    erekstrusinski1989 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Hazelnuts because I'm allergic and want to die.

Just kidding. Pancakes with sugar free syrup are always my craving after aerobics.
  • pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member
    Options
    slbbw wrote: »
    I just found my new not so guilty guilty pleasure. Shake shack shroom burger lettuce wrapped. Cheesy gooey frid mushroom that is 350calories and it decent as a stand alone meal. Not an every day thing, but can easily fit into a good healthy day's food.

My current daily breakfast is oatmeal eggwhites and a bit of cheese. Steel cut if I have it, but rolled is ok too.

LOVE shake shack!
  • pancakerunner
    Options
    Made these brownies last night... the batter is so good uncooked. https://www.thatslowcarb.com/keto-brownies-recipe/
  • pancakerunner
    Options
    slbbw wrote: »

https://www.geniuskitchen.com/recipe/copycat-shake-shack-shroom-burger-537415
  • NewLIFEstyle4ME
    NewLIFEstyle4ME Posts: 4,440 Member
    edited May 2019
    Options
    OLIVES! I was really getting into green and black olives, but added kalamata and other kinds into the mix and YUM! Also, I'm finding I'm LOVING various olives with the seeds in them (maybe even more than pitted various olives) and with garlic cloves stuffed in them as well, as they don't seem as salty as non-pitted ones.

e353a4e091ba0b456b1d4155e96d6d87.jpg

olives.jpg

• pancakerunner
    Options
    OLIVES! I was really getting into green and black olives, but added kalamata and other kinds into the mix and YUM! Also, I'm finding I'm LOVING various olives with the seeds in them (maybe even more than pitted various olives) and with garlic cloves stuffed in them as well, as they don't seem as salty as non-pitted ones.

e353a4e091ba0b456b1d4155e96d6d87.jpg

olives.jpg

I picked up some stuffed olives today... forgot how much I love them!
  • brittanystebbins95
    brittanystebbins95 Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    Friendship cottage cheese lol. Someone here mentioned how good it was —I tried it and will never go back to Daisy— it’s so good.

I'm not sure where you're from, but if you're anywhere near the midwest, try to find Westby Creamery brand. Best cottage cheese I've ever had in my life. Blows Daisy out of the water.

I can attest!

I graduated from Westby so I might be a LITTLE biased, lmao! But it IS good!
  • pancakerunner
    Options
    sfpggi07xj5h.jpg

oh my
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    sfpggi07xj5h.jpg

oh my

Is this the keto brownie???
  • BasedGawd412
    BasedGawd412 Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    Donuts and bread in general.
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    Moon_Stone wrote: »
    sfpggi07xj5h.jpg

oh my

Is that blue cheese and peanut butter?

Blue cheese + peanut butter + low carb banana bread

I can't fathom that combo.... :s

(In fairness, I hate blue cheese.)
  • RelCanonical
    RelCanonical Posts: 3,882 Member
    Options
    Moon_Stone wrote: »
    sfpggi07xj5h.jpg

oh my

Is that blue cheese and peanut butter?

Blue cheese + peanut butter + low carb banana bread

I can't fathom that combo.... :s

(In fairness, I hate blue cheese.)

I actually love a good sharp cheddar with chocolate. Soooo good. May have to add peanut butter to see what it's like lol.
  • brittanystebbins95
    brittanystebbins95 Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    I haven't eaten these in a LONG time because they used to be one of my binge foods.
    But frozen poptarts. Seriously. It sounds weird, but you will never want to eat them another way ever again. Blueberry ones.