Calorie Counter

You are currently viewing the message boards in:

Stalker Stories

124»

Replies

• George_of_the_JungleGeorge_of_the_Jungle Posts: 1,476Member Member Posts: 1,476Member Member
    when i was 6 my best friend was this boy who started burning my barbies with a lighter and giggling and it creeped me out so i told him to leave and i never wanted to play with him again and for like 3 weeks straight every day he’d stand on my front lawn and just stare at my house and my moms was like “aw that’s cute” but wtf i bet he totally stalked his teenage girlfriend later on in life

Michael Myers: Origins
  • Hydr8Cafn8Medic8Hydr8Cafn8Medic8 Posts: 468Member Member Posts: 468Member Member
    Mm2Hh7 wrote: »
    Wow! Some crazy stories in here. I’ve been online stalked before. Blocked people on social media and they make new accounts and keep messaging. That’s way easier to deal with than a real life stalker.

I had a friend in elementary and high school who was obsessed with me. She copied everything I did and the clothes I wore and how I wore my hair. She hated every boy I liked or dated. She called me several times a day and came over all the time. I would be out with another friend and I’d come home and she’d be in my house waiting for me with my Mom or something. When I got pregnant in high school this took it to a new level. She wanted to come to every doctor’s appointment, to every birthing class, wanted to be in the delivery room when he was born. And not in a supportive way. It was in a “I need to be as involved in this as your boyfriend” kind of way. She bought a baby seat for her car so she could drive us around. She had pictures of my baby on her keychain, in her locker and in her bedroom. It got creepy and I had to stop being friends with her.

Awwww she sounded like an awesome friend Jess! At least give her some credit that she didn't get pregnant as well.... She didnt, right? 🤔
  • Hydr8Cafn8Medic8Hydr8Cafn8Medic8 Posts: 468Member Member Posts: 468Member Member
    I've noticed lately that no matter what time it is, everytime I go into the kitchen to grab some ice cream or I'm in my closet scarfing down chocolate that I've hidden, or as soon as I get in my truck and grab a piece of gum, someone is ALWAYS there watching me. Kids are freakin' everywhere and know everything.

But seriously, I realize it's not funny, and these are some crazy stories here. Glad I haven't had to experience it.
  • Katmary71Katmary71 Posts: 532Member Member Posts: 532Member Member
    I had a problem with a guy in college. The transfer students had their own dorm and we all hung out together. I was in the building next to it though I was a transfer student too. One guy was socially awkward, but we would talk computers together. I became close to three women and we did a lot together. He started following them whenever they'd come to my room so he could hang out with me. I caught him standing outside my door staring at it. He would sit outside staring at my window. This went on for a couple months of him trying to tag along with us everywhere.

One day, I finally told him how I wanted to hang out without him. He told me to wait and came back with a stack of paper and told me this was how he felt and stormed away. Turned out it was his diary. It started out with daily entries talking about me to 15 minutes apart obsessing about what I was doing and if I was with a guy. He quoted Nine Inch Nails "I want to *kitten you like an animal" with you being me and there was a lot of sexual references to me. I talked to security about it and they rushed me off campus while going to confront him. They sent me to the sexual harassment officer. He was given a restraining order to stay away from me but he worsened despite warnings.i finally screamed at the head of the campus to do something as he was following me everywhere and cornering my friends to talk about me. After this went on for awhile with worse consequences, he was told he had to move and I was to know where he was at all times. He was written up for clear and persistent stalking. His parents got involved and he thankfully transferred to a different college, but came back to steal pictures of me. Thankfully, I never saw him again! The most frustrating thing was having to follow rules and not go off on him, I wanted to beat his *kitten*!
  • Bridge_marieBridge_marie Posts: 7,110Member Member Posts: 7,110Member Member
    When I was 17, by a guy I used to date. I broke up with him and he started stalking me. He would drive by my house constantly, follow me at the mall or when I was out with friends. Show up every where I went, even at my high school. Would call my phone non stop, I’d have 50 missed calls from him in one day. I tried to ignore him and handle it myself like a naive 17 year old. Then my dad found out, had a few words with him. Never heard from him or saw him again.
  • kegillumkegillum Posts: 58Member Member Posts: 58Member Member
    When I was 17, by a guy I used to date. I broke up with him and he started stalking me. He would drive by my house constantly, follow me at the mall or when I was out with friends. Show up every where I went, even at my high school. Would call my phone non stop, I’d have 50 missed calls from him in one day. I tried to ignore him and handle it myself like a naive 17 year old. Then my dad found out, had a few words with him. Never heard from him or saw him again.

Good work dad. No one should have to put up with that. It's amazing some of the stories on here. And to think, they walk among us. Yikes!
  • Bridge_marieBridge_marie Posts: 7,110Member Member Posts: 7,110Member Member
    kegillum wrote: »

Good work dad. No one should have to put up with that. It's amazing some of the stories on here. And to think, they walk among us. Yikes!

Those damn bunny boilers. Lol! 😬