bump
  • NoleGirl0918
    NoleGirl0918 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    OP - thanks for sharing! :wink:
  • rumplesnat
    rumplesnat Posts: 372
    Options
    I am a Quest Bar fanatic and have never had a freshness issue when ordering directly from Quest. GNC and Amazon, yes, I've had harder/chewier bars from both places before.

These homemade bars are okay...gave the rest to the husband to take to work because they don't taste like real Quest Bars and aren't worth the extra calories IMO...would rather have the real thing!

Glad some of you are having success and enjoying the ones you made. :drinker:
  • desigirl23
    desigirl23 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Bump.
  • mag131
    mag131 Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    bump
  • bacarlson77
    bacarlson77 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    bump
  • JustineMarie21
    JustineMarie21 Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    bump
  • BluthLover
    BluthLover Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • Melissak222
    Options
    yum
  • morninglory99
    morninglory99 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    bump!!
  • alanp96
    Options
    definitely going to try this out thanks!
  • Laurenmp16
    Laurenmp16 Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    Bump!
  • marvybells
    marvybells Posts: 1,984 Member
    Options
    That sucks because I really wanted to try the cinnamon roll and apple pie, Im very hesitant now :( Did you ever contact the quest company?

nope, because at the time i had never had quest bars before. Since all 3 boxes were like that i honestly thought that was how they always were. Now i know differently and i wish i had returned them.

i bet if you get a fresh one those flavors might be good. I would go to a GNC where they sell single bars. that way you can get just 1 of each to try out the flavors, also you can feel the bar through the wrapper and make sure it feels soft.
  • ishiqa36
    ishiqa36 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    thanks for posting this. so awesome. i love quest bars but they are so expensive.
  • JustineMarie21
    Options
    When I bought my quest bars I did purchase them singular, I only picked out 3 bc of the price. You think the company would make them cheaper because they are liked by a lot of people so they still would be making a lot of money. For example Tim hortons is LOVED by everyone and is cheap, then there is starbucks which some people like and it is so expensive but makes the same amount of money as Tims but not as much sales because of their price.
  • goldylocs37
    goldylocs37 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    You can get pretty good deals on the Quest bars if you have a GNC membership plus a GNC coupon. The box price currently for GNC members is $25.56 and there's a coupon out there on the Internet for $10 off $20, making a 12-bar box $15.56 plus tax. The coupon I found is good through January 2014. That's the best deal I've found except when GNC has the single bars on sale buy 3 get one free. Then you can purchase 12 bars for $13-something plus tax. The coupon is not on GNC Web site, so do a Google search for GNC $10 off $20, January 2014. But I do want to try this great recipe for the homemade Quest bars!
  • JustineMarie21
    Options
    bump