How many consecutive days have you logged in?

Options
1101112131416»

Replies

• SCGBPackerfan
    SCGBPackerfan Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    3260 as of today.
  • Niki_Fitz
    Niki_Fitz Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    2001 days today! (I miss my newsfeed.)
  • alrightmsjenkins
    alrightmsjenkins Posts: 34 Member
    Options
  • fraklein
    fraklein Posts: 62 Member
    edited July 2
    Options
    3910 Oh how I miss my Newsfeed!
  • shurandy_
    shurandy_ Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    just over 1500
  • ztmosley
    ztmosley Posts: 1 Member
    Options
  • lsandy4
    lsandy4 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    1124 so far. Just maintaining my 85 lbs shed.
  • PloddingTurtle
    PloddingTurtle Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    1209 days today.

I've dropped 165 lbs, am now managing my T2 diabetes entirely by diet (no more prescriptions), reversed NAFLD, reduced cholesterol levels back to normal.

For the last 6 months I've been focused on figuring out what maintenance means for me in terms of activity and daily calories and how those two interact with the scale and lab tests.
  • Joanneraymond
    Joanneraymond Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    3529 :)
  • maggybd
    maggybd Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Day 100
  • Bigfla
    Bigfla Posts: 26 Member
    edited July 5
    Options
    I had been using it for recidivistic failed calorie counting since 2011. My current streak is 2170 days...since July 2018, when I was diagnosed with T2D. I read The Obesity Code by Dr Jason Fung and discovered why calorie counting can't work (it was obvious already, but I didn't know why). I got into low carb/intermittent fasting/keto, reversed the T2D in six weeks, lost 35kg in 60 weeks, went from 44" waist jeans to 32" for the first time in my life at 71 years old, and my BP was down to 115/60 from 160/90...all with NO extra exercise...I'm still on that wagon! Then, I completed the PreKure Health Coach Certification to back up all the theories with an accredited qualification.
    Maybe MFP's nutritionists and staffers should complete the same course so they can see just how dangerous most of their nutritional advice really is! If MFP were focused on reversing insulin resistance, aka metabolic syndrome, it would raise itself to contribute to treating the metabolic diseases that see 3/4 of us in an early grave. At the moment, all it does for me is to track my weight, BGs, GKIs, macros and micros, but the nutritional data is only any good if you insert "USDA" after every search item, and make use of those items.
  • noogie98
    noogie98 Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    4880 this morning
    #BringBackTheNewsfeed
  • GoGoGirl1111
    GoGoGirl1111 Posts: 48 Member
    edited 2:15AM
    Options
    I was 3,346 days. Didn't log for a week, so decided to start new today,. I'm also starting the 16.8 IF so wanted to start new. 91.8 kgs
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!