Help! My Boobs Are Really Embarassing!

Options
124»

Replies

• MzManiak
    MzManiak Posts: 1,361 Member
    Options
    yeah same problem here. I wear a regular bra underneath my sport bras and a dark shirt x)

This. I also try not to wear the sports shirts because that material seems to be designed by men because it highlights the problem. lol I wear regular shirts when I can. The regular bra underneath works though.
  • JoRocka
    JoRocka Posts: 17,525 Member
    Options
    Bandaids or tape. Electrical tape is best

Yeah- I'm not sure why everyone is glee-king out about the electrical tape- you all do realize it's a different type of type right? Like I use it to braid my horse's hair for shows because it doesn't stick like other tape- it doesn't really stick to skin or hair like regular tape. If I was going to USE a tape to tape my nips up- and I'm never going to admit to you pervs that (wink wink nudge nudge) I'd be using electrical tape- besides comes in a variety of colors and is fun when you take the clothes off and suprise the SO/DH.

:D

This. I also try not to wear the sports shirts because that material seems to be designed by men because it highlights the problem. lol I wear regular shirts when I can. The regular bra underneath works though.

yeah that fancy "breathable/wicking/thinning/doeseverythingbutgiveyouablowjob" type athletic wear- always makes me look more pronounced that normal.

Normally I personally don't find a little nip that distracting- but if they are casting shadows on your shirt they are so pronounced- I find it distracting. I guess for me seeing a little is normal but a full blown nip erection really distracts me. I'm like- Girl you know your high beams are like ON ON right? LOL
  • Therealobi1
    Therealobi1 Posts: 3,261 Member
    Options
    Either nipple covers or a nice, padded sports bra. A lot of big chested friends wear Panache sports bras, and while a little expensive, they'll prevent your problems as well as making it so you don't have to double up.

I just got a panache sports bra. i think that would solve your prob as its well padded
  • NoxDineen
    NoxDineen Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    If you're already wearing multiple sports bras why not put some tape on your nipple area, but on top of the first one? The next layer will hide the tape, and you won't have to pull it off your skin.
  • Ademar111
    Ademar111 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Look up Tata tamer (best sports bra ever) I'm a 36DDD and I bounce like crazy. Old navy also has some amazing tops that have a sports bra upper area but a loose waist area. Both together are amazing holding my stuff down and no nippies : )
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    In...

...because...

...uh...

...because boobs.
  • Yanicka1
    Yanicka1 Posts: 4,564 Member
    Options
    In...

...because...