Anyone want to do a 30 Day challenge with me for June?

Replies

• OliviaHladhama
    OliviaHladhama Posts: 2 Member
    First of the month's 30 mins finished. Longer if i count the time to clear the clothes off the treadmill first and dust it. It was a real leveller to realise that slow walking for half an hour was difficult.
  • cisos
    cisos Posts: 29 Member
    I am in, too!
  • Ellevated
    Ellevated Posts: 182 Member
    Days 1&2 completed! I find weekends easier though.
  • pamjbartlett
    pamjbartlett Posts: 2 Member
    Hi Karen,
    Yes! I would love to. Thanks !
  • beardrach83
    beardrach83 Posts: 1 Member
    I’m in!
  • roaa60
    roaa60 Posts: 2 Member
    I am in 🐒😹
  • Ellevated
    Ellevated Posts: 182 Member
    On today's walk...

xuulrm2s61qq.jpg
  • karenps21
    karenps21 Posts: 9 Member
    Hi Everyone, how is everyone doing? I have been doing On Demand workouts at home on my television the last 2 days just to get something done even when I can’t get to the gym. I plan to go to a Zumba class tomorrow. I hope everyone is doing great! Please check in and let us know how you’re doing so far!
    Karen
  • Jadecarpet
    Jadecarpet Posts: 25 Member
    Day3 Between my short run (short fat legs🙈) & my dog walk, I've clocked just under 5kms.
    Happy with that xxx B)
  • Foxmom2mfp
    Foxmom2mfp Posts: 1 Member
    I am in!!! just got done being preggers and recoverying from a c section. have started fitness journal today is the day i start working out!! Feel free to add me as friend :)
  • LRDunlap11
    LRDunlap11 Posts: 1 Member
    I'm in! Let's get the moving started! Thank you for helping me along this healthier journey!
  • suzie2u2
    suzie2u2 Posts: 1 Member
    I’m in starting on the 4th since I just found your post. Needed a kick start!
  • jessers26
    jessers26 Posts: 17 Member
    I’m late to the party, but I’m in!
  • flippy1234
    flippy1234 Posts: 686 Member
    I am in! The last few days count...did at least 30 every day! yay
  • vegan4lyfe2012
    vegan4lyfe2012 Posts: 1,110 Member
    Just now seeing this, so I'm a little late, but the enthusiasm I'm reading on here is awesome and just what I need! So whether ya like it or nah...I'm in!
  • teeenabeana
    teeenabeana Posts: 92 Member
    I'm in! I found a 30 min workout video on Youtube that I might try out today
  • flippy1234
    flippy1234 Posts: 686 Member
    Another 30 plus down today! Plus, there is a challenge on here to do 100 kettle bell swings a day. I did it but it was hard!!!
  • iliciag7781
    iliciag7781 Posts: 45 Member
    Hello. I am new, but I wiould like to do it. Thanks!