Replies

• OliviaAus
    OliviaAus Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
  • Sakura_Tree
    Sakura_Tree Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    I could always use some more friends, i follow paleo/keto based eating if anyone is interested in that :)
  • classiccola7884
    classiccola7884 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    wjnc1mm23c10.jpg
    Looking for more friends on here too, just joined to monitor my calorie intake, and loving this so far
  • amberhilleary326
    amberhilleary326 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I need more!
  • NoWeighJose74
    NoWeighJose74 Posts: 581 Member
    Options
    Adddd meeeee omg. :D
  • dododididada
    dododididada Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Active supportive friends are very precious in this journey, pushing you, supporting, asking about you, giving advices, making you jealous of how much they burn, giving you new ideas about meals, ....etc.
    I hope that all of you are that kind of a supportive and active friend!
    Keep going!
  • PiscesIntuition
    PiscesIntuition Posts: 1,365 Member
    Options
    Holla if you hear me!
  • Boritto2471
    Boritto2471 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Y’all can feel free to add me!! For some reason I can’t add anyone I can only accept!
  • jhmask
    jhmask Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Please add me too!
  • ljopurcell
    ljopurcell Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone. I have been on MFP for a number of years. I had an 830 day streak and then lost it, but have come to realize that what I'm logging is more important than logging on, and what's ultimately important is what I'm putting into my mouth. Lately I have consistently been eating about 1400 calories per day and when I try to cut that back, I can't seem to do it. It's like I crave that amount and it doesn't matter if I've worked out or not, that is the number I seem to be stuck at. What's your experience? Please add me as a friend. I am motivated by others.
  • xGreatWhiteNorthx
    xGreatWhiteNorthx Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    Hey girl heeeeey
  • clutchy35
    clutchy35 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Add me too!!
  • Pandabearvt
    Pandabearvt Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Trying this dance again... was missing support, friends and the occasional 'girl where you at , it's been days since you posted...'

I'm on daily as I know I can hit my goal ♡
  • farrahkhan96
    farrahkhan96 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me peepz! I am 23 y/o woman who lifts on a regular always looking for new workouts if you have any advice youd like to share please do! I'm new to lifting and would appreciate any and all tips and help I can get
    Take care ♡
    Much love!
  • 1998SK
    1998SK Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add :)
  • Jamie2663
    Jamie2663 Posts: 779 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. Active and open diary. Trying to make weight loss fun by having a great bunch of people around and me :)
  • dododididada
    dododididada Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Again 2022
  • pamperedlinny
    pamperedlinny Posts: 1,556 Member
    Options
    Hi! I have been logging in daily for over 7 years and I'm always happy to have additional active friends on my feed.

I try to interact and comment with anyone who posts more than just the exercise and diary log. If you post about your life, struggles, food choices, etc I try to comment back. I post a lot of what is going on with me regularly as well.

Feel free to friend me.