comment here if you need active friends

Options

Replies

• audreyanderson836
    audreyanderson836 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi I was on here before but had to change to this one feel free to add me :smile: xx
  • ichliebelampe
    ichliebelampe Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I’m all about motivation and accountability buddies.
  • GrumpyDumpty
    GrumpyDumpty Posts: 228 Member
    edited June 2019
    Options
    Hi everyone. I'm back. Former 1000 day streak and member of the 100 pound club. I struggle with motivation and sticking to diets. So hoping being back will help.

The reason why I want to lose weight is not only for the health benefits and to help my liver condition, but because I've signed up to my first ever half marathon, feel free to add me on here any help and support is much appreciated

[edited by MFP mods]
  • andykiz
    andykiz Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Active member from the UK 🇬🇧 feel free to add me 😊
  • Jamagato
    Jamagato Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add!
  • detsiesweightlossjourneyxxx
    Options
    me too :) xxx
  • Jamagato
    Jamagato Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Add me! I’ve been on MFP for a few years now and have never joined the community. I’m on at least once a day and would love to have new active friends :)
  • moymoyxx
    moymoyxx Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Meeee 👋 I had an mfp account years ago with lots of friends and I was very active, I truly believe that's what got me to lose 70lbs! Now I've gained it all back, have a different account and less than 10 active friends. I need as much motivation as possible to lose 50lbs after my second baby. Feel free to add me anybody 😁 I'm molly, 27 from the UK
  • BtheKey
    BtheKey Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Please add me. Need the motivation and support of active users.
  • djjeffa
    djjeffa Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Add me if ya want 😁
  • SheepDog26
    SheepDog26 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Looking for like-minded people to embrace the suck with! Time to get to it! Add me!
  • kamerferdi
    kamerferdi Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm new on this board. Add me if you'd like to. Happy Friday everyone.
  • RachsLosses
    RachsLosses Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Always :smile: UK, 24, gym goer. Don't really use this as a meal tracker, although my diary is open but I post statuses and comment
  • christine2511
    christine2511 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Just found the community section today and only on day 2 of tracking since a very long break, happy to provide real engagement where I can please feel free to add.
  • jeleeper
    jeleeper Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Argh!! My app logged as a “workout” instead of a gps run so I have all these people liking my alleged workout of 68 calories instead of 3+ miles. 68 calories. 🙄
  • Roodlokje
    Roodlokje Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I still want more active friends too! Feel free to add me <3
  • kzusters
    kzusters Posts: 7 Member
    edited June 2019
    Options
    Hiya, I have restarted my journey 3 weeks ago. 😊but using this app for while but just now discovered that there is community 😊 Will be happy if you add me here. That will motivate and push me even more and hopefully that might help someone as well. I am more than happy to support and share my experience so far. Just message me ;)

Good luck in journey and have a great day! 🙌
    [edited by MFP mods]
  • dododididada
    dododididada Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Keep going!
  • lilltessiiie
    lilltessiiie Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I'd love some active friends here! I think we all need some support at times - we're stronger together.
  • dmb2805dmb
    dmb2805dmb Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Hello all good luck on your journey