comment here if you need active friends

Replies

• GWagon93
    GWagon93 Posts: 12 Member
    I’m trying to be more active! It seems like the more active I am in supporting others the more committed I become to my fitness as well
  • ShannonYazdani
    ShannonYazdani Posts: 5 Member
    Guys I just discovered this in the web browser version - I have been using MFP for 5 years now and I've only ever had like 3 friends! hahah add me! I'm very active and on a 205 day streak!
  • catthewildone
    catthewildone Posts: 13 Member
    edited June 2019
    I joined MFP 4 years ago. Added people and then they all went inactive. I did too after having no one to be supportive along the way. Always looking for new friends on here and show support! Anyone can feel free to add me. 😊
  • hjlind25
    hjlind25 Posts: 17 Member
    Hey y'all, I'd love to be part of any of your support system!
  • betsymoomoo
    betsymoomoo Posts: 71 Member
    I would love some active friends. I do intermittent fasting, cardio but starting a weight routine and I do strict meal planning so my diary is boooooring. Haha.
  • starpoweractivate
    starpoweractivate Posts: 14 Member
    Getting back into using this app regularly. I would love some "active" friends. Feel free to add me if you like. Thanks! 😁
  • Myki3012
    Myki3012 Posts: 153 Member
    Go for it
  • dododididada
    dododididada Posts: 182 Member
    Guys I just discovered this in the web browser version - I have been using MFP for 5 years now and I've only ever had like 3 friends! hahah add me! I'm very active and on a 205 day streak!

Lol, sure! Yes!
  • wackymonkeys22
    wackymonkeys22 Posts: 3 Member
    Hey! I'd love to be friends and have some more accountability and share my support! Add me if you're as ready to ace your fitness goals like I am!
  • dododididada
    Added you all! Guys!
  • madame_Leawild
    madame_Leawild Posts: 1 Member
    Hi, I'm back after losing weight and gaining it back again (a few times) I could use some support. And I love helping people out in return.
  • clairetomkinson
    clairetomkinson Posts: 73 Member
    I would be keen on more active friends.
  • emmalee2376
    emmalee2376 Posts: 4 Member
    Add me! I want to surround myself and see people who are making healthy choices!
  • dododididada
    Awesome guys! More active friends mean more encou
    Hi, I'm back after losing weight and gaining it back again (a few times) I could use some support. And I love helping people out in return.

Sure! We are here to support each other along the way!
  • baremwick
    baremwick Posts: 5 Member
    Me, please!
  • noelleb411
    noelleb411 Posts: 4 Member
    New here, could use at least one friend please.
  • dododididada
    Great! Hope all of you are active fellows!
  • victoriaf1998
    victoriaf1998 Posts: 4 Member
    I really love this! It’s amazing having people active and supporting each other! Feel free to add me!
  • tumbledownhouse
    tumbledownhouse Posts: 178 Member
    Yes please!
  • giancarlov1191
    giancarlov1191 Posts: 493 Member
    iSalemBZ wrote: »
    hello people i just got into the community stuff and i'd like to share that for 154g of daily intake you have to eat 700 of raw chicken breast( obviously after cooking it ) to hit your daily protien goal, i am not looking for a romantic relationships here, im looking for buff overweight dudes who want to lose their remaining layer of fat( females perhaps are welcomed too!) i've got 25g of fat to lose to reach my ideal weight

Feel free to add me, we have similar interests