comment here if you need active friends

Options

Replies

• hopelessdreamer12
    hopelessdreamer12 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as a friend! I’ve tried to add a few of you but it’s not working. Sometimes me and this app/website are NOT friends!
  • SilverAngelWulfFirethorn
    Options
    Shy but active
  • Justn83
    Justn83 Posts: 5,226 Member
    Options
    Definitely :0)
  • peacejan
    peacejan Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Definitely looking for active and supporting friends. Really struggle at keeping with fitness and healthy eating I feel like some friends would help me on. My journey
  • CastorOnline
    CastorOnline Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I've got two great friends that have stuck with me for a while, but I am definitely in need of a few more. Part of the success on this site for me is in supporting others and being supported in return. Give me an add, and let's do this!
  • ekboh
    ekboh Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    About a week into MFP here and I am totally open to new friends, please add me! Especially fellow motivated women!
  • christys03
    christys03 Posts: 22,784 Member
    Options
    Y'all can add me. Super active. Open diary.🤩
  • Five0Six
    Five0Six Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Not new to MFP (deleted old account) but getting back in the swing, looking for friends. About me: 37 years old. Nerdy, kinda sarcastic, I'm into portion control and calories-in, calories out. Not much for tracking macros or strict diets. (I will work on this down the road.)
  • mitch22098
    mitch22098 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Five0Six wrote: »
    Not new to MFP (deleted old account) but getting back in the swing, looking for friends. About me: 37 years old. Nerdy, kinda sarcastic, I'm into portion control and calories-in, calories out. Not much for tracking macros or strict diets. (I will work on this down the road.)

Just like you I only work on calories in/ calories out. It has led me to loose 35 pounds, so it works.:)
  • etelfer39
    etelfer39 Posts: 109 Member
    edited June 2019
    Options
    1rf3ejaaa9n2.jpg
    Lets gooooo! Willing to help out anyone!
  • tiffanytxx
    tiffanytxx Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
  • dododididada
    dododididada Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I will add some of you! Keep going!
  • slbigler23
    slbigler23 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too! Goal of losing 60 lbs!
  • SageJJ93
    SageJJ93 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me as a friend. I've been logging since January and have lost 66lbs, still got a ways to go! 😁
  • etelfer39
    etelfer39 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    :)
  • mynameisashleyelizabeth
    Options
    Hi everyone! Back on this crazy journey for the millionth time. Looking for active/supportive buddies. Please take a second to add me! The more the merrier! <3
  • mrlathanfamily7758
    mrlathanfamily7758 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Add me I just started on here
  • livefreely12
    livefreely12 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I'm just starting back on MFP and would love active/supportive friends. The last 30 pounds or so don't want to come off, and I could use a motivational kick in the butt! Please feel free to add me if you'd like trading tips or meal ideas. :)
  • kriskris92
    kriskris92 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    I'd love some more active friends too - back at it after a rough patch and some extra support would be great! Feel free to add me too :)
  • CrossfitEddie
    CrossfitEddie Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    New user... Keen to make like minded friends..