Replies

• mattig89ch
    mattig89ch Posts: 2,648 Member
    c1kbFAO.jpg
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    mattig89ch wrote: »
    c1kbFAO.jpg

I'm curious if it is in survival mode or creative mode. Either way....
  • mattig89ch
    cee134 wrote: »
    c1kbFAO.jpg

I'm curious if it is in survival mode or creative mode. Either way....

I would guess creative. But thats 100% a guess
  • WoodAndCastIron
    WoodAndCastIron Posts: 978 Member
    trc8ud9i916l.jpg
    In spite of having months to plan and make my outfit, I still ended up throwing together something vaguely resembling steam punk wild west over the three days before the day
    Like this!

• shelaghcol
    shelaghcol Posts: 165 Member
    Is this the thread where all the cool kids hang out?
  • mattig89ch
    trc8ud9i916l.jpg
    In spite of having months to plan and make my outfit, I still ended up throwing together something vaguely resembling steam punk wild west over the three days before the day

ooooo, big fan of steampunk myself. Sadly can't do much with it nowadays. And, since I lost weight, I don't have an outfit anymore. What else do you have to your outfit?
  • Susan3758
    Susan3758 Posts: 77 Member
    2h7mbzy6luek.jpg

😂
  • Versicolour
    Versicolour Posts: 7,164 Member
    trc8ud9i916l.jpg

ooooo, big fan of steampunk myself. Sadly can't do much with it nowadays. And, since I lost weight, I don't have an outfit anymore. What else do you have to your outfit?

Nothing much apart from that and a skirt (no bustle, there was no time for that). I did make the bag myself though, so I am pretty chuffed
  • mattig89ch
    trc8ud9i916l.jpg

Nothing much apart from that and a skirt (no bustle, there was no time for that). I did make the bag myself though, so I am pretty chuffed

nice! you going to that steampunk con out west?
  • This_far
    This_far Posts: 536 Member
    Just binge watched season 1 of Star Trek Discovery. Now goggling " Michelle Yeoh "
  • Versicolour
    Versicolour Posts: 7,164 Member
    trc8ud9i916l.jpg

Depends how far out west. I am in South Africa, so nothing is terribly west
  • cee134
    zfetumrhz9xo.jpg
  • mattig89ch
    trc8ud9i916l.jpg

Depends how far out west. I am in South Africa, so nothing is terribly west

Oh, I thought you were in the US.
  • JetJaguar
    JetJaguar Posts: 801 Member
    Anyone here ever build a MAME cabinet? I've toyed with the idea of building a cocktail-style cabinet for years, using whatever old PC I was retiring at the time. Now, I'm seriously thinking of picking up a Raspberry Pi and doing it. I'd only load the maybe 2 dozen games anyone would actually play, and maybe also include an MP3 player (but it will only play music from 1980-1984 B)).
  • bmeadows380
    bmeadows380 Posts: 2,982 Member
    JetJaguar wrote: »
    Anyone here ever build a MAME cabinet? I've toyed with the idea of building a cocktail-style cabinet for years, using whatever old PC I was retiring at the time. Now, I'm seriously thinking of picking up a Raspberry Pi and doing it. I'd only load the maybe 2 dozen games anyone would actually play, and maybe also include an MP3 player (but it will only play music from 1980-1984 B)).

I'm afraid I have no idea what a MAME cabinet is. I've toyed with the idea of building a PC for years, but never got around to it, and technology changes so quickly that I'm way behind on the latest and greatest.

But I did lose my PC this summer and had to get a new one - I'm pretty sure the motherboard went out on the old one. I still have it, though, minus the hard drive and the CD drive, since new PCs apparently don't come with disc drives anymore, and I found a USB box that could connect my old internal hard drive from the old PC to the new PC, which was extremely convenient as it acts like a flash drive and allowed me to transfer all my old files from the old drive to the new PC - and since it has Windows 7 on it, I believe I could also boot from the old drive as well in Windows 7, though I haven't tried it yet.

I do know that when I get time, I'm going to dig through the Windows files on the old PC and find Spider Solitaire Windows 7 edition - I HATE the solitaire suit in Windows 10 and the fact that it has ads and wants you to pay for the premium, non-add version!
  • cee134

That sounds fun.
  • cee134

I'm afraid I have no idea what a MAME cabinet is. I've toyed with the idea of building a PC for years, but never got around to it, and technology changes so quickly that I'm way behind on the latest and greatest.

But I did lose my PC this summer and had to get a new one - I'm pretty sure the motherboard went out on the old one. I still have it, though, minus the hard drive and the CD drive, since new PCs apparently don't come with disc drives anymore, and I found a USB box that could connect my old internal hard drive from the old PC to the new PC, which was extremely convenient as it acts like a flash drive and allowed me to transfer all my old files from the old drive to the new PC - and since it has Windows 7 on it, I believe I could also boot from the old drive as well in Windows 7, though I haven't tried it yet.

I do know that when I get time, I'm going to dig through the Windows files on the old PC and find Spider Solitaire Windows 7 edition - I HATE the solitaire suit in Windows 10 and the fact that it has ads and wants you to pay for the premium, non-add version!

There is a way to get the classic solitaire back but you have to use Windows XP. It gets more complicated with windows 7.

https://www.windowscentral.com/how-get-classic-solitaire-back-windows-10