Strip Clubs

Options
1234568»

Replies

• peleroja
    peleroja Posts: 3,979 Member
    Options
    They're a good place to decide what kind of implants I want one day!

Also, taking shots from the cleavage of lingerie-clad girls.

Also, amateur night.

Also, the shower that our local super skeezy club has on stage.
  • Crochetluvr
    Crochetluvr Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    Geez...I haven't been to a strip club since before I was married to my ex! We only went once....and all we did was make fun of the girls who I hoped had a day job. :D
  • peterplsss
    peterplsss Posts: 169
    Options
    There's so many better things to do than go to a strip club, you can just find a girl that looks like a huge sloot and pay her less and get sex out of it than go to a strip club. You could go to one of those korean massage parlours and get sex with a better looking cleaner girl than at a strip club. You could go to a bar and use the money to get destroyed with a girl and probably get sex out of her cheaper. You could go skydiving twice for money you would drop at strip club. So many better and easier options where you get more for the same price or cheaper.
  • TheConsciousFoody
    TheConsciousFoody Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    I would go because I worked at them but now I go for the food. Although the place I worked at in my younger days had pretty amazing food...so I probably went for the food then too. One place by me now has AMAZING food for really cheap prices.
  • WisiPls
    WisiPls Posts: 359
    Options
    I would go because I worked at them but now I go for the food. Although the place I worked at in my younger days had pretty amazing food...so I probably went for the food then too. One place by me now has AMAZING food for really cheap prices.

you.. go for the pubic hair infested food?

edit: agree with guy under me, op it's kinda obvious
  • jonsey_s
    jonsey_s Posts: 222
    Options
    Stupidest ****ing question ever.
  • TheConsciousFoody
    Options

Duh. Pubic hair is the new super food, haven't you heard?
  • WisiPls
    Options

In that case when i let mine grow out again I will eat it.
  • TheConsciousFoody
    Options

Pics or it didn't happen. I expect my inbox to have pics in the near future.
  • WisiPls
    Options

That's like asking for pictures of my food, you into that kind of thing?
  • TheConsciousFoody
    Options

That's like asking for pictures of my food, you into that kind of thing?

Pictures of food are amazing. They make me happy.