Who is your MFP Crush of the day? And why?

Replies

• PopRox90
    PopRox90 Posts: 6,979 Member
    MelG7777 wrote: »
    adampeart wrote: »
    Same as always @rickigageby
    Same bro. Same. She’s a gem.

SAME forever and always my girl<3
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    edited October 2019
    @Tallawah_ cause he's sweet ( in a rough tough manly way 😁), good looking and my first and longest crush..
    Crushed always.

<3
  • Tallawah_
    Tallawah_ Posts: 2,469 Member
    @Tallawah_ cause he's sweet ( in a rough tough manly way 😁), good looking and my first and longest crush..
    Crushed always.

<3

0mghwopwbx68.gif

:heart:
  • isalsayourface123
    isalsayourface123 Posts: 2,153 Member
    hq7bvcb71773.gif

• rickigageby
    rickigageby Posts: 149 Member
    PopRox90 wrote: »

SAME forever and always my girl<3

I love you guys 😍😍😍 so sweet! ❤️❤️
  • Tinydancer106
    Tinydancer106 Posts: 3,678 Member
    edited October 2019
    Tallawah_ wrote: »
    Crushed always.

<3
    hq7bvcb71773.gif

0mghwopwbx68.gif

:heart:

I did...***sniffle*** (APPLAUSE)😭😭😭💗💗💗💗💗💗I really did😍🤘🤗
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    cee134 wrote: »
    @caco_ethes because I love how she teases us by not being here for months and then only posting on 1 random post. Also she never shuts up about snow. ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖😃✨🐱‍🏍🐱‍👤🎂😁👍

You’re the worst ☺️
  • epr31295
    epr31295 Posts: 6,213 Member
    @caco_ethes because for years I have kept my love for her humor silent but I can for no longer!
  • Reckoner68
    Reckoner68 Posts: 2,139 Member
    @magical_pony because she is magical
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Imma jump on this. My MFP crush is also @Tinydancer106 What’s not to love? She’s hot. Funny. Kind. Total girl crush on Ali. Not just today though. She’s always so encouraging and interacts with everyone. She’s EVERYONE’s BFF. Love ya girl!!

Everyone’s?!?

Oh.

And, and, and .... I thought... well

Never mind what I thought.

* breaks down sobbing on the bathroom floor

• MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,002 Member
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    Imma jump on this. My MFP crush is also @Tinydancer106 What’s not to love? She’s hot. Funny. Kind. Total girl crush on Ali. Not just today though. She’s always so encouraging and interacts with everyone. She’s EVERYONE’s BFF. Love ya girl!!

Everyone’s?!?

Oh.

Don’t worry. She just lets me think that. WE think she’s our BFF....but, I think she’s much more exclusive than that. She lets us breath the same air basically. And, we take it.😂
  • Tinydancer106
    @MelG7777 wrote: »

Everyone’s?!?

Oh.

I go to one jazzercise class with the @RevGym2 and his mom and see what happens😣😒🙈

Listen motor....you know it's only your jokes I actually get right??..C mon boo.....let's just remember you're the prettiest and that's all that matters....hey look something sparkly!

(Thanks a lot ladies ....I just showed him my keys.... he'll be fine😉🤣🤣)
  • Tinydancer106

Everyone’s?!?

Oh.

*Picks you up off the floor and wipes away your tears*

@Motorsheen is my crush of the day...because aside from all his shenanigans, he's really a nice guy. (did I get it right?) 😋🙂

😒Youre both lucky i am not a jealous friend .....😣sniffle.....cuz this would really scar a chick.😭

😘
  • MelG7777

Everyone’s?!?

Oh.

@Motorsheen is my crush of the day...because aside from all his shenanigans, he's really a nice guy. (did I get it right?) 😋🙂

😒Youre both lucky i am not a jealous friend .....😣sniffle.....cuz this would really scar a chick.😭

😘

Haha! I think you misunderstood. @Motorsheen was sad that I called you “everyone’s bff” and not just Motorsheens....

The part about the keys is hilarious though Ali. Haha!
  • Tinydancer106
    Motorsheen wrote: »

Everyone’s?!?

Oh.

Don’t worry. She just lets me think that. WE think she’s our BFF....but, I think she’s much more exclusive than that. She lets us breath the same air basically. And, we take it.😂

I am an equal opportunity stalker.....I stalk and 💗 you all equally....except for you know who and you know who you are😎😉💗YOU!!🤗😍

It's hard out here for a stalker .....😒🤷🏻‍♀️
  • Tinydancer106

Everyone’s?!?

Oh.

😘

Haha! I think you misunderstood. @Motorsheen was sad that I called you “everyone’s bff” and not just Motorsheens....

Lol you're the sweetest Mel!!! And you know you're the YOU...right?!💗😍🤗😘
  • MelG7777

Everyone’s?!?

Oh.

😘

Lol you're the sweetest Mel!!! And you know you're the YOU...right?!💗😍🤗😘
    Well, be still my beating heart. Blinkety blink AND a flounce of my hair...now I’m walking with the clouds. ❤️🥰