Who is your MFP Crush of the day? And why?

Options

Replies

• GymGoddessGoals
    GymGoddessGoals Posts: 2,146 Member
    Options
    @r3d_butt3rfly_ because she's the most compassionate, kindest, loving person I know; the Thelma to my Louise. I love you girl.
  • Cowsfan1
    Cowsfan1 Posts: 7,937 Member
    edited October 2019
    Options
    @r3d_butt3rfly_ because she's the most compassionate, kindest, loving person I know; the Thelma to my Louise. I love you girl.

The Laverne to your Shirley - the Cagney to your Lacey - the Wilma to your Betty - .. sorry y got carried away there.. as you were ppl
  • _Miss_chievous_
    _Miss_chievous_ Posts: 2,765 Member
    Options
    I'm kinda crushing on @Cowsfan1 and @tinuz for their dad jokes 💁‍♀️
  • shaf238
    shaf238 Posts: 4,021 Member
    Options
    @eatpolerepeat because she's getting old and needs someone to love her :lol:
  • CoffeeAndContour
    CoffeeAndContour Posts: 1,466 Member
    Options
    @_Miss_chievous_ looking like a fiery ginger hottie. I love it! So perfect for you!
  • Minion_training_program
    Minion_training_program Posts: 13,362 Member
    Options
    shaf238 wrote: »

You are evil...i like it

@PopRox90 because i actually at first didn't want to add her to my friendslist, but after getting to know her better i have really come to like her
  • shaf238
    Options

You are evil...i like it

@PopRox90 because i actually at first didn't want to add her to my friendslist, but after getting to know her better i have really come to like her

>:)
  • _Miss_chievous_
    _Miss_chievous_ Posts: 2,765 Member
    Options
    @_Miss_chievous_ looking like a fiery ginger hottie. I love it! So perfect for you!

❤❤😘
  • Minion_training_program
    Minion_training_program Posts: 13,362 Member
    Options
    DWBalboa wrote: »
    I crush on all my friends and even some that aren't on my list. I crush on how kind they are, how supportive they are, how much they share and especially for how much they accomplish.

awww...knew you was crushing me DW
  • Tinydancer106
    Tinydancer106 Posts: 3,678 Member
    Options
    DWBalboa wrote: »
    I crush on all my friends and even some that aren't on my list. I crush on how kind they are, how supportive they are, how much they share and especially for how much they accomplish.

I'm crushing on @DWBalboa ....because he reminds me of the Stallone brothers and he's got cool taste in tunes.....and what he just said was killer!!!😎😍🤘💗💗hugs!!
  • Dakase83
    Dakase83 Posts: 2,524 Member
    Options
    Imma crush @tinkerhellraiser today cause NERF :heart: Might challenge the boy when I get home, its been a while.
  • GymGoddessGoals
    GymGoddessGoals Posts: 2,146 Member
    Options
    Dakase83 wrote: »
    Imma crush @tinkerhellraiser today cause NERF :heart: Might challenge the boy when I get home, its been a while.

I second this crush for the same reason.
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,010 Member
    Options
    @MarissaRiv23
    Well....for one shes SMOKIN’ hot!🔥 But shes also on mfp for all the right reasons. She’s kicking *kitten* in her fitness journey. And, best of all, she’s super sweet and willing to share what’s worked for her.
  • MarissaRiv23
    MarissaRiv23 Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    MelG7777 wrote: »
    @MarissaRiv23
    Well....for one shes SMOKIN’ hot!🔥 But shes also on mfp for all the right reasons. She’s kicking *kitten* in her fitness journey. And, best of all, she’s super sweet and willing to share what’s worked for her.

You’re so sweet! You seriously just made my day!! 😘😘 Thank you so much for your kind words! ❤️

Girl, you are killing it too!! Keep working towards those goals 💪🏼
  • kindalikevelma
    kindalikevelma Posts: 1,337 Member
    Options
    I’ve always found @Deadman_Diggingup to be handsome and funny.
  • PaperDoll_
    PaperDoll_ Posts: 32,843 Member
    Options
    @shaf238 because I feel like scaring him. >:):D
  • Reckoner68
    Reckoner68 Posts: 2,139 Member
    Options
    Sid Haig (sorry, @Magical_Pony)

Forgot how awesome he was in House of 1k Corpses
  • shaf238
    Options
    PaperDoll_ wrote: »

@eatpolerepeat can you keep your girl in line please why is she trying to scare me it's not even halloween yet
  • shaf238
    Options
    PaperDoll_ wrote: »

@eatpolerepeat can you keep your girl in line please why is she trying to scare me it's not even halloween yet

Nothing I can do here

Wait, did you set her up to do this:grey_question: