Options
13»

Replies

• GymGoddessGoals
    GymGoddessGoals Posts: 2,146 Member
    Options
    Reckoner68 wrote: »
    zb41z9m62cyq.jpg

I can be a little dramatic with my alarms.

I really like how panicky that monkey looks

A kitten would have been more appropriate to cover the f words happening in the labels.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    I have hired a Mariachi Band to enter my bedroom and wake me up every morning at 9 o'clock sharp.

giphy.gif

Once the wall is built you'll have to find some Canadians.

I'm going to need a bigger bedroom......

giphy-downsized-large.gif
  • Keto_Vampire
    Keto_Vampire Posts: 1,670 Member
    Options
    Does not use alarm...consistency (time going to sleep) + timing of stimulants when waking up FTW.
    NEVER been late to work
  • mtndewme
    mtndewme Posts: 724 Member
    Options
    I use my phone alarm and I get up on the first ring. I hate alarms no matter how cute they sound so I get up just so I don't have to hear it again. Half the time I wake up 30 minutes to a minute before it goes off and I get to shut it off before it goes off.
    I HATE people who hit snooze! (Only if we're sleeping together mind you) I had a ex that really loved the snooze button and it was the old fashioned alarm clock that made the ugliest sound of life. I just can't relate to wanting to wake up every 10 minutes when you can just set the time for later and have uninterrupted extra sleep.
  • nooshi713
    nooshi713 Posts: 4,877 Member
    Options
    mtndewme wrote: »
    I HATE people who hit snooze! (Only if we're sleeping together mind you) I had a ex that really loved the snooze button and it was the old fashioned alarm clock that made the ugliest sound of life. I just can't relate to wanting to wake up every 10 minutes when you can just set the time for later and have uninterrupted extra sleep.

Agree 100%
  • missjck2
    missjck2 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    I have 3 alarms on my cell with 3 different songs. Depending on the song I know what level of waking up I’m at. Sadly waking up is a process for me. And yes I use snooze.
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options
    Ugg, you morning people...I envy and don't get you at all

the last time I remember being "ok" and happy to get up early (~7-8 am) was before the age of 10, when my parents made me wait 'till 9 to go call on my friends on the weekends

Now, even if I have a "fun, special activity" (like a vacation) that is time sensitive, I still contemplating just saying "*kitten* it"...I want to lay in my bed until my back is sore or I start having 'stress day-dreams'...which I do if I dose off too long and am not actually "sleeping"...I often get "forced" from my bed by noon on days off b/c of stress light sleep/daydreams
  • Cowsfan1
    Cowsfan1 Posts: 7,937 Member
    Options
    I use my phone. M-F alarm set for 4:11am, Saturday alarm set for 5:09am. No Sunday alarm.
    No snoozing because I accidentally turn my phone off instead of snoozing whenever I try.

I wish I had your discipline
  • ROBOTFOOD
    ROBOTFOOD Posts: 5,527 Member
    Options
    I recorded the emergency alert noise and use that as a loud phone alarm.
  • Pandemonium_
    Pandemonium_ Posts: 945 Member
    Options
    I set three alarms. As annoying a tune as I can find. It doesn't always work.
  • Reckoner68
    Reckoner68 Posts: 2,139 Member
    Options
    As long as the world expects me to work against my body's natural clock, it can expect me to sleep through alarms and hit "Snooze" a lot.

Shifting blame is my middle NAME (poetry! slam!)
  • pizzamyheart
    pizzamyheart Posts: 1,836 Member
    Options
    ROBOTFOOD wrote: »

You must keep a defribulator at your bedside
  • Keto_Vampire
    Keto_Vampire Posts: 1,670 Member
    Options
    ROBOTFOOD wrote: »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0cVlTeIATBs
  • busyPK
    busyPK Posts: 3,788 Member
    Options
    During the work week I set one alarm on my phone (upbeat alarm music) and 99% of the time I get up right before it goes off. I never hit the snooze. During the weekend my kids wake me up when they need me (so when they get hungry lol).