Can u eat unlimited fat as long as u hit your calorie goal?

Options

Replies

• L1zardQueen
    L1zardQueen Posts: 8,754 Member
    Options
    Cahgetsfit wrote: »
    PS - a chicken is a fowl - neither a mammal nor a reptile.

However, it does have warm blood. I know, I've killed them before. The blood is very warm.

Blood being warm isn’t synonymous with being warm-blooded. I assume you’re joking. Endothermic versus ectothermic.

Have you ever held a reptile?

Well, considering my old career it would be strange if I hadn’t.

They feel cool to the touch unlike birds or mammals.
  • Cahgetsfit
    Cahgetsfit Posts: 1,912 Member
    Options
    AnnPT77 wrote: »
    Between the cheese thing and the mammal thing and the cold-blooded poultry thing, is anyone missing "woo" yet?

I was "so triggered" by the cheese thing alone that I had to eat some habanero cheese curds, plus a hunk of apricot/almond-stuffed brie, on top of the (unsalted) mozzarella I had for dinner.

(JK: While I did eat these, it was because, y'know, I had the calories, my nutrition is checked off already, and cheese tastes good. ;) ).

LOL!!!! Yes!!!! Times like these the "woo" button would have come in handy hahahahahahahaa
  • Hannahwalksfar
    Hannahwalksfar Posts: 572 Member
    Options

However, it does have warm blood. I know, I've killed them before. The blood is very warm.

Blood being warm isn’t synonymous with being warm-blooded. I assume you’re joking. Endothermic versus ectothermic.

Well, considering my old career it would be strange if I hadn’t.

They feel cool to the touch unlike birds or mammals.

Have you ever felt their blood? I also feel cool to the touch. But they do call me cold-blooded so I may not be the best example.
  • MamboRumba
    MamboRumba Posts: 423 Member
    Options

This is exactly why the Woo button was removed!!!! 🥳

Between the cheese thing and the mammal thing and the cold-blooded poultry thing, is anyone missing "woo" yet?

I was "so triggered" by the cheese thing alone that I had to eat some habanero cheese curds, plus a hunk of apricot/almond-stuffed brie, on top of the (unsalted) mozzarella I had for dinner.

(JK: While I did eat these, it was because, y'know, I had the calories, my nutrition is checked off already, and cheese tastes good. ;) ).

LOL!!!! Yes!!!! Times like these the "woo" button would have come in handy hahahahahahahaa

• thanos5
    thanos5 Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    where tf is my cellulite, i eat tons of cheese
  • LyndaBSS
    LyndaBSS Posts: 6,964 Member
    edited August 2019
    Options
    mmapags wrote: »
    joowelz wrote: »
    Just want to clarify... my total daily fat grams are under 70 g and usually much less than 60 g. I don't think i am gorging on fat, let alone animal fat. I don't eat mammals first of all, and my cheese choices are mostly low fat. My default has always been to eat too little protein, so upping my cheese, indulging in dark meat chicken and adding nuts some evenings has been a big deal for me.

In terms of other fats, my go-to is olive or sesame oil. Butter is a special treat.

Agree that it would be wise to get cholesterol checked after a few months of increasing animal fat in one's diet.

You say you don't eat mammals but what do you think chicken is?

I think chickens are animals that don't bear live young, don't produce milk for their young, and aren't warm-blooded. Why? What do you think chickens are?

OMG, I almost peed my pants I was laughing so hard. 😂

You guys are killing me here!
  • NovusDies
    NovusDies Posts: 8,940 Member
    Options
    lemurcat2 wrote: »

Now I'm thinking about that song with the lyrics: "you and me baby ain't nothing but mammals, let's do it like they do it on Discovery Channel."

Except "you know that chickens ain't nothing but mammals, let's woo it like they woo it on Discovery Channel."

Yes, that makes no sense.

And I totally can see reading mammals and thinking animals, even though one knows better. Weird brain fart thing. I'm sure the poster actually does know chickens aren't mammals.

He wanted to post a woo-worthy statement to see what it was like not to get woo-ed for it.
  • lynn_glenmont
    lynn_glenmont Posts: 10,009 Member
    Options
    mmapags wrote: »
    joowelz wrote: »
    Just want to clarify... my total daily fat grams are under 70 g and usually much less than 60 g. I don't think i am gorging on fat, let alone animal fat. I don't eat mammals first of all, and my cheese choices are mostly low fat. My default has always been to eat too little protein, so upping my cheese, indulging in dark meat chicken and adding nuts some evenings has been a big deal for me.

In terms of other fats, my go-to is olive or sesame oil. Butter is a special treat.

Agree that it would be wise to get cholesterol checked after a few months of increasing animal fat in one's diet.

You say you don't eat mammals but what do you think chicken is?

I think chickens are animals that don't bear live young, don't produce milk for their young, and aren't warm-blooded. Why? What do you think chickens are?

Pretty sure chickens are warm-blooded. ;)

That's a very good point. :s
  • lynn_glenmont
    Options

Well, I did say "I think."
  • lynn_glenmont
    Options
    MamboRumba wrote: »

This is exactly why the Woo button was removed!!!! 🥳

Unintended but obvious consequences.
  • Hannahwalksfar
    Hannahwalksfar Posts: 572 Member
    Options

This is a very bad pick-up line.

😂🤣😂🤣
  • lalalacroix
    lalalacroix Posts: 834 Member
    Options
    LyndaBSS wrote: »
    You can but it's advisable to eat a balanced diet.

I literally thought you got 10 woos because I didn't realize it had been removed finally. Lol.