Your brand of humor

Replies

• caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    caco_ethes wrote: »
    What makes you laugh? What kinds of things appeal to you the most? What kind of humor are you not fond of?

I think identifying what makes me laugh is difficult but something I’m trying to understand better. I’d love to hear what kind of funny is your favorite!

Arson simply cracks me up.

I wondered where you were all day 😏
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    2vz19887nqp9.png
    2idqfkkxz7pc.png
    p0eb9xrp9hyx.png
    iuytu6llquf7.png

Basically, I'm a tall 5 year old.

These are great 😂
  • corinasue1143
    corinasue1143 Posts: 7,467 Member
    My second childhood would be a lot more fun if i didn’t have to do it in my first body.

My dog can find anything. He’s a labragoogle.

Think about it. Thousands of people have gone off to mime school, never to be heard from again.

As I said to my daughter after sending her a load of snow for her birthday “get my drift?”
  • geraldaltman
    geraldaltman Posts: 1,739 Member
    Ok gang! If you want to find out what truly makes you laugh and learn the history of all manner of humor and haven't already made the trip, HERE IS YOUR PLACE! It's The National Comedy Center in Jamestown, New York! I visited two weeks ago. It is modern, fantastic and perhaps the most interactive place I have ever been to. IT'S MUST SEE!
  • Reckoner68
    Reckoner68 Posts: 2,139 Member
    My humor is store brand
  • geraldaltman
    Ok gang! If you want to find out what truly makes you laugh and learn the history of all manner of humor and haven't already made the trip, HERE IS YOUR PLACE! It's The National Comedy Center in Jamestown, New York! I visited two weeks ago. It is modern, fantastic and perhaps the most interactive place I have ever been to. IT'S MUST SEE!

Once you pay admission (very reasonable, I got senior rate $16), you will get an electronic wrist band and the first thing you have a chance to is create a person profile that includes a polling of all genres, acts, stars, TV shows and movies you find funny. Then throughout the center each exhibit you activate by tapping the band on a sensor will relate to or add to your profile and then at the end of your visit your will see an analysis of your sense of humor and things you've done which will also be emailed to you if you choose to give address. It is fantastic as I said.
  • geraldaltman
    edited September 2019
    kh5u7vlfgnww.jpg
    Here is one of the things I could do. I could substitute myself for Ricky Riccardo in picture from I Love Lucy. I also mimicked a Don Knotts startled expression. National Comedy Center, ya gotta go!
  • amorfati601070
    amorfati601070 Posts: 2,861 Member
    edited September 2019
    Black comedy, cringe comedy...British comedy..and.basically anything that takes the terrifying banality of life, existence and can twist it into something to laugh about. Think Black Books, Peep Show, South Park, older Simpsons...Malcolm in the Middle

More of a “Seinfeld > Friends” kinda guy...
  • huntersvonnegut
    huntersvonnegut Posts: 1,176 Member
    vcvfve5nqiax.jpeg
    mmultanen wrote: »
    Irreverent. Immature. Little deviant. I like a good your mom joke. especially If I make it.

• pizzamyheart
    pizzamyheart Posts: 1,836 Member
    "butt napkins" made me smile

• Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    my brand of humor ??

I dunno....

maybe this ??

lQgZjlJzEgQWp_9HgxusV7EXexRFkBepHdO1n8aO61c.jpg?auto=webp&s=182de4b3a4f434b3f52fdbe85e463646f43a1181
  • Tinydancer106
    Tinydancer106 Posts: 3,678 Member
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    my brand of humor ??

I dunno....

maybe this ??

lQgZjlJzEgQWp_9HgxusV7EXexRFkBepHdO1n8aO61c.jpg?auto=webp&s=182de4b3a4f434b3f52fdbe85e463646f43a1181

Sigh....I giggled once....ONCE! I thought you were gonna let it go like that frozen chick🤷🏻‍♀️

To answer the question things that make sense to me and make me giggle and most likely no one else... yup its my jam😐
  • lx1x
    lx1x Posts: 38,308 Member
    rtazatbmq6ea.png
    😝
  • Cowsfan1
    Cowsfan1 Posts: 7,937 Member
    If it’s funny I laugh . If it’s not I don’t
  • pizzamyheart
    Cowsfan1 wrote: »

If it’s not funny I submit a formal complaint to each individual moderator and dial 9-1-1.
  • Cowsfan1
    Cowsfan1 Posts: 7,937 Member

If it’s not funny I submit a formal complaint to each individual moderator and dial 9-1-1.

Great to have a solid plan in place for such events - I commend your commit to good humor .. you’re such an asset to mfp - is there a place to send compliments because job well done

gad8hs7gt5kv.gif
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    MoxyLeigh wrote: »
    4ef2cba1e04f9a4347e0ac3c0b50a19c.jpg

I used this bit last night.

As a result, my family locked me in the garage for 15 minutes.
  • pizzamyheart

Great to have a solid plan in place for such events - I commend your commit to good humor .. you’re such an asset to mfp - is there a place to send compliments because job well done

gad8hs7gt5kv.gif

PM me and I'll give you an address to which you may send $10's and $20's. That all the compliment I'll ever need.