Drunk/Tipsy AMA

Replies

• cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Cowsfan1 wrote: »
    Bears - beets - battlestar galactica

Poor Dwight

Dwight doesn't even know any facts about bears.
  • _Miss_chievous_
    _Miss_chievous_ Posts: 2,765 Member
    edited October 2019
    I haven't had a drink in a long time but I enjoy reading this thread 😂
  • _sw33tp3a_11
    _sw33tp3a_11 Posts: 4,692 Member
    edited October 2019

I gave up on this thread. No one ever asks questions... Although, that's not a bad thing for me cause I probably shouldn't answer anything 🤣
  • mtndewme
    mtndewme Posts: 724 Member
    I decided to drink today so I may or may not be working tomorrow. tbh my job is away from everyone in my own corner so in theory I could be drunk at work and who tf would even know. (I'd never do that but just saying)
  • mi_nina_lola
    mi_nina_lola Posts: 767 Member

I gave up on this thread. No one ever asks questions... Although, that's not a bad thing for me cause I probably shouldn't answer anything 🤣

don't give up now *passes you tequila* :p
  • mi_nina_lola
    mi_nina_lola Posts: 767 Member
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AIIovpUQiro

ok tipsy/drunk people.
    have any of you ever done a night like this?
  • mtndewme

ok tipsy/drunk people.

No but aspire to
  • isalsayourface123
    isalsayourface123 Posts: 2,153 Member
    mtndewme wrote: »
    I decided to drink today so I may or may not be working tomorrow. tbh my job is away from everyone in my own corner so in theory I could be drunk at work and who tf would even know. (I'd never do that but just saying)

Have you ever woke up the next morning and was like what the what!?
  • mtndewme

Yes. In the party days I found out what it meant o be "blackout drunk". It's kind of funny to hear about from other people how the night went.
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member

ok tipsy/drunk people.

Yes, but I didn't end up at the bottom of a stairwell or in a gutter. Most people cannot tell I am wasted when I actually am. But I have consumed equivalent amounts in one evening when I was at my low point.
  • isalsayourface123

Yes. In the party days I found out what it meant o be "blackout drunk". It's kind of funny to hear about from other people how the night went.

Are you still drinking? So have you been on a date where you could out drink the guy?
  • your_future_ex_wife
    your_future_ex_wife Posts: 4,278 Member
    edited October 2019
    To any drunk people who wish to answer:

what’s the worst part of you current job?

Or

Where is the best place to make whoopie?
  • pizzamyheart
    pizzamyheart Posts: 1,836 Member
    I am a little tipsy. You can ask me stuff if you want. Though the answer will be chicken salad.
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member

Are you still drinking? So have you been on a date where you could out drink the guy?

Almost every guy I've dated I could out-drink. Not sure why.

Or

1. I set my own hours.
    2. On the hood of a car in the middle of a lonely place.
    I am a little tipsy. You can ask me stuff if you want. Though the answer will be chicken salad.

:laugh:
  • mtndewme

yes. I can't out drink anyone, I'm 5'3. My Irish/Scottish ancestors are rolling in their graves.
  • isalsayourface123
    Who here in this thread has played drinking games recently and what was it?
  • isalsayourface123

And chicken salad cannot be your answer :D
  • mtndewme

Or

The worst part of my job is the coworkers tbh. They are the cattiest *kitten*. Once, they tried to get me written up over a pineapple. I switched departments and my life is vastly better now.

The best place to make whoopie is the butt. I mean, um...
  • mtndewme

Who is your fav mfp personality
  • pizzamyheart
    pizzamyheart Posts: 1,836 Member

Who is your fav mfp personality

This is a tough one to have a “favorite”. Quite honestly I come on here to laugh and to cheer myself up so everyone who participated in the forums is a good personality to me.